Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion (26107 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin / Did Atiku Abubakar Shade Mama Peace?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by TheRealMrStan(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
by Dika Ozoemena
In Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo new book titled – My Watch – He talked about Alh Atiku Abubakar marabouts and how one of his marabouts predicted he will win a Governorship election in Adamawa state but he will not govern the state; and it came to pass. Atiku won the Governorship election, but before he could take the oath of office, he was chosen by Olusegun Obasanjo to be his running mate.

The Question is, Will Atiku Abubakar ever become Nigeria President. Will his marabouts prediction ever come to pass. Or his marabouts, have they lost it?.

The same Marabout predicted that President Olusegun Obasanjo would not complete his term – that, he Atiku Abubakar would take over from his Boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo. Placing his faith on his trusted marabout Prediction, Atiku did all he could do to take over from his Boss, a revelation by Obasanjo in his book, The Watch.

President Olusegun Obasanjo completed his tenure. Atiku Abubakar did not take over from his Boss. The Marabout prediction did not come to pass.

Then came another prediction; That he, Atiku Abubakar would one day become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Since then, the Turakin Adamawa has continued to pour his money, energy and effort into making this prediction come to pass.

Today, Atiku lost his party Presidential Primaries to General Buhari despite all efforts by the Turakin Adamawa to entice APC delegates to give unto him the the majority votes needed for him to win the Presidential Primaries.

The Question is, Will Atiku Abubakar ever become Nigeria President. Will his marabouts prediction ever come to pass. Or his marabouts, have they lost it?.
http://ynaija.com/opinion-have-atikus-herbalists-lost-it/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by ceo4eva: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maybe, It's time for Atiku to retire Politically. It's funny he ran to APC to actualise his dream without knowing that APC is a FAILED dream in Nigeria.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin APC parading rejected elements cheesy

Maraba or Marabout, all na wash.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by KidProgrammer(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Atiku sorry o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Questions for Amadioha to answer!!

NEXT!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by 2cato: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
A lot of people believe in such marabouts esp the european and the americans which always turn everything into a missplace priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Wittylens(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Atiku Ever become President again?

NO!!! ... we are tired of this set of politicians...We need new and promising people...Not all this liars we currently have as politicians..

The Youths Needs To be brave and stand up!...we should stop allowing ourselves to be used by this polithiefcians...

"We are the leaders of tomorrow" - When will tomorrow ever come?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by englishmart(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
fp machine. Aka therealmrstan! Don't move gibberish write up to fp o
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by dre11(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2014

To be frank
Nigerians are becoming wiser and wiser everyday
Also, we are becoming politically inclined than ever before
So amount of marabout or native doctors can change the mind of an average Nigerian about the political class that are so corrupt and will take election to be a do or die affair in this nation.

The exposure of OBJ about atiku have killed his political career of becoming a president

6 Likes

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by JECBOSS: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
Questions for Amadioha to answer!!

NEXT!!
Shut Up!
The last time I checked, he's still an ACTIVE member of the APC. A party filled with rejected elements of the PDP.

26 Likes

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by donphilopus: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
ceo4eva:
Maybe, It's time for Atiku to retire Politically. It's funny he ran to APC to actualise his dream without knowing that APC is a FAILED dream in Nigeria.

I know if there's any pressing issue on ground discrediting PDP and you see it as an avenue to garner LIKES, you'll gladly condemn PDP. I've known you for over a year now. Continue spewing what you are not supposed to spew in order to get Likes (as if your life depends on them).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by ceo4eva: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:

I know if there's any pressing issue on ground discrediting PDP and you see it as an avenue to gather LIKES, you'll gladly condemn PDP. I've known you for over a year now. Continue spewing what you are not suppose to spew in order to get Likes (as if your life depends on them).
This is the problem with APC blind followers. If you have a different opinion from theirs, U're followed up with abusive words. If I share the same views with you, then I'm a Progressive. Cramjones has already revealed his own APC pay package ($150000), Why not tell us yours? Grow Up kid!
See cramjones pay package here in case you missed it;
http://
www.nairaland.com/2021855/earned-over-150000-publicizing-apc

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by spankyflex(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:

I know if there's any pressing issue on ground discrediting PDP and you see it as an avenue to gather LIKES, you'll gladly condemn PDP. I've known you for over a year now. Continue spewing what you are not suppose to spew in order to get Likes (as if your life depends on them).
at least he is not an hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by ceo4eva: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
spankyflex:
at least he is not an hypocrite.
God will surely bless u for standing by the Truth!
Once u begin to talk in APC's favour, U become a Hero! I'll never sell my conscience to them.

14 Likes

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by saint047(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by colossus2: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guess you will push this to homepage also.
You're doing a good job but it's not every thread you create you push to homepage.
Your brother Lala abi na your counterpart dey try also but him own na to carry thread wen he even create last year put for homepage.
Also you guys should try and create your own contents (Lalastic is good at that) thereby making your efforts original. No be everything wen LIB post for her blog una go com do copy and paste undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by hazyfm: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
haba

una don start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by sukkot: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
yes
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by yommyphresh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Perhaps
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by optimistcandyboy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
xactly

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Vicotex(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Atiku will never agree that he have a native doctor

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
colossus2:
Guess you will push this to homepage also.
You're doing a good job but it's not every thread you create you push to homepage.
Your brother Lala abi na your counterpart dey try also but him own na to carry thread wen he even create last year put for homepage.
Also you guys should try and create your own contents (Lalastic is good at that) thereby making your efforts original. No be everything wen LIB post for her blog una go com do copy and paste undecided
I guess they are working for linda angry
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by wo1F(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na wa o. Right before our own eyes, Nairaland Front page has been hijacked by terrorists. It has as a manner of speaking, gone to the dogs!

Go to the attached link below and drop your comments on how best Oluwaseun Osewa can handle this madness.

https://www.nairaland.com/2031191/opinion-homepage-way-too-busy

Meanwhile TheRealMrStan tell your over zealous fellow mod Lacasera to go reopen that thread. My submission there is a popular position going by the rave reviews it had gotten hence his clampdown.

Talk about impunity and highhandness!
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by JECBOSS: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
ceo4eva:

This is the problem with APC blind followers. If you have a different opinion from theirs, U're followed up with abusive words. If I share the same views with you, then I'm a Progressive. Cramjones has already revealed his own APC pay package, why not tell us yours? Grow Up kid!
See cramjones pay package here in case you missed it;
http://
www.nairaland.com/2021855/earned-over-150000-publicizing-apc
I've said it times without number that Nobody believes in the APC. U shouldn't be replying to some APC paid clowns here. Leave them in their ignorance!

9 Likes

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by PerfumeRepublik: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Those things do not work , and you shouldn't swallow everything our ex president says..
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by EbuGeneral(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't believe in fetish things
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Vicotex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Atiku nearly cry that day wey he hear say buhari dey lead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by adonbilivit: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by Fabdedon(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
shocked so he wan use Juju rule Nigeria..
I know my God will never forsake Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion by ishiamu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
yommyphresh:
Perhaps

Concern him meanwhile gej till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries / 2019: Men Behind Buhari / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.