Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria (2794 Views)

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
I believe God create both the beautiful and
ugly, but why do most guys go for beautiful or
good looking girls than the ugly ones? what
will happen to them if nobody is giving them
attention? recent survey shows most
unmarried girls in Nigeria are the ugly ones,
and the beautiful ones stand a better chance
than the ugly ones.
Pls guys, let us encourage the ugly babes.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by amiskurie(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rebranding and packaging I guess
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by sKeetz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin angry grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by ireneony(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
with the rebranding of make up and concealer I think it is hard to find ugly girls
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Make Up is the ever present help in times of troublecheesy

nobody is ugly anyway. Everyone is beautiful in their own special way. It may not necessarily be the physical appearance
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by amichaelz101(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
amiskurie:

Lolzz
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

nobody is ugly anyway. Everyone is beautiful in their own special way. It may not necessarily be the physical appearance
So true Nigga

grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by ishiamu(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
amiskurie:

Their faith is in the hands of Jah
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

So true Nigga

grin
not a nigga sad
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
princdebola201:
I believe God create both the beautiful and
ugly, but why do most guys go for beautiful or
good looking girls than the ugly ones? what
will happen to them if nobody is giving them
attention? recent survey shows most
unmarried girls in Nigeria are the ugly ones,
and the beautiful ones stand a better chance
than the ugly ones.
[s]Pls guys, let us encourage the ugly babes[/s].
who could want to risk having worgly babies embarassed
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
No girl is ugly. u find them ugly, i see them as queens. It lies in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by joshbouy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin with God all things are possible
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Dotwillis1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nigga no girl is ugly...
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

Hehehehe... cheesy

That one is a big Lie o cheesy

Ugly people full ground whether make up or not grin some girls will still be ugly sad

It's just a hard reality we have to face,,forget about all this 'Everybody is beautiful in their own way' talk. grin

Let's just face reality smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hehehe..my Phobia here is having an ugly kids running around you calling you daddy..do you know how depressing that could be?... sad

Dont want to sound rude..but for all you ladies shouting make up! Make up!!

We now have litmus test for beauty..which is taking a girl swimming on a first date..en hen now! grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by clevvermind(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Stop disturbing ugly girls. There are men that will still marry them despite their ugly face.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
No gal is too ugly to be loved.Take it or leave it
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Nigga no girl is ugly...

Yea I concur..it just takes the right amount of alcohol grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe... cheesy

That one is a big Lie o cheesy

Ugly people full ground whether make up or not grin some girls will still be ugly sad

It's just a hard reality we have to face,,forget about all this 'Everybody is beautiful in their own way' talk. grin

Let's just face reality smiley
lols. There are ugly people no doubt. Like the outright ugly ones that keeps you wondering if God actually created them in his own imagecheesy

but what I'm saying is that, there is still something good about the ugly ones.

Moreover, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Someone you tag as ugly might be an angel to another person.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:
Hehehe..my Phobia here is having an ugly kids running around you calling you daddy..do you know how depressing that could be?... sad

Dont want to sound rude..but for all you ladies shouting make up! Make up!!

We now have litmus test for beauty..which is taking a girl swimming on a first date..en hen now! grin
Even with the make up e nor still help some girls o cheesy
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

lols. There are ugly people no doubt. Like the outright ugly ones that keeps you wondering if God actually created them in his own imagecheesy

but what I'm saying is that, there is still something good about the ugly ones.

Moreover, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Someone you tag as ugly might be an angel to another person.
LoL...I know you're talking about character and personality here. that's quite a different point which I agree with.

But i'm talking about the physical appearance which more often than not attracts a guy before any other thing.

It takes only a man who really has insight and maybe has a little experience to look beyond physical attributes when he sees a woman.

I mean even you know that when you are among your friends who are less prettier than you are,,you always think you have a chance over them when a guy Is around.

Abi I lie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

not a nigga sad

I am coercing you to be.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Even with the make up e nor still help some girls o cheesy

Am telling you. grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...I know you're talking about character and personality here. that's quite a different point which I agree with.

But i'm talking about the physical appearance which more often than not attracts a guy before any other thing.

It takes only a man who really has insight and maybe has a little experience to look beyond physical attributes when he sees a woman.

I mean even you know that when you are among your friends who are less prettier than you are,,you always think you have a chance over them when a guy Is around.

Abi I lie? cheesy
lols. I give up cheesy

but on a second thought. I dont think anybody is all round ugly.
Like someone without a goodlooking face might have a great body and so on. Dont you think so?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I am coercing you to be.
not intrested
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

not intrested
K
Muy bien!!!
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Dotwillis1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Yea I concur..it just takes the right amount of alcohol grin
lol
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

lols. I give up cheesy

but on a second thought. I dont think anybody is all round ugly.
Like someone without a goodlooking face might have a great body and so on. Dont you think so?
Hehehe... grin

I don't think so o cheesy

Pardon me smiley

I went to a birthday party of a friend while in school. There was this girl I saw. She was black,,ugly,,skinny and then not even a little bump at the back side to compensate her for all these things she lacked.

I couldn't believe it was God's creation cry

I was in your line of thought not until that day shocked

Maybe she'll later develop those features when she's more matured in age sad

Ps:- I mean no offence to anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by ireneony(f): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mprex:

why u come spy from my comment
Mprex:

why u come spy from my comment
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehe... grin

I don't think so o cheesy

Pardon me smiley

I went to a birthday party of a friend while in school. There was this girl I saw. She was black,,ugly,,skinny and then not even a little bump at the back side to compensate her for all these things she lacked.

I couldn't believe it was God's creation cry

I was in your line of thought not until that day shocked

Maybe she'll later develop those features when she's more matured in age sad

Ps:- I mean no offence to anyone.
naijaboiy na hùmanbeing u describe lyk dis.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls / I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... / Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.