Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) (2792 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Jamariwolff(f): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some guys stink (even worse when they're broke). I'm not talking 'stink' literally but their attitude and sense of reasoning.

Take for instance, I was going to work this morning (my car wasn't good, so I entered public, and honestly speaking it's been ages since I boarded public)

So I got to Kubwa third bridge and stopped, came down and was graced with fvckboys standing outside with their fake bling chains and gucci short knickers showing their skinny hungry legs (I laughed in my head)

Immediately they saw me, they started arguing within themselves on who would 'toast' their mama's mate (me), so I started walking and behold, the shortest one came after me. Normally I'd ignore and keep walking but today, I maintained my chill and allowed him spill all that gibberish.
From the way he stammered, youll know that this one wan use me learn how to toast woman, shioor

When he was done, I asked for 300 naira to enter motor to Jabi.
Fool couldn't afford,

OH girl, did I insult the hell outta him!

Pls guys be grabbing sense.

I'm walk-in on the road doesn't make me open to discussions.

Cc
Shugavee
Other nl babes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
hm

1 Like

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by cruzita(f): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
FOOD IS READY, MAKE UNA 'DIDIA NKWO'
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by cryles(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Are u tru, am stil looking for the lesson

6 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Fernandowski(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
So..... How can we help you??

7 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Safiaa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Fernandowski(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Does this even make sense to u??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by stubbornman(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Be forming Angelina Jolie.... So he should give #300 so his niggers will laugh at him.....You should have just begged

11 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by FatPreek(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm more surprised that someone actually gave you a job.

11 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by dadabashua1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Some guys stink (even worse when they're broke). I'm not talking 'stink' literally but their attitude and sense of reasoning.

Take for instance, I was going to work this morning (my car wasn't good, so I entered public, and honestly speaking it's been ages since I boarded public)

So I got to Kubwa third bridge and stopped, came down and was graced with fvckboys standing outside with their fake bling chains and gucci short knickers showing their skinny hungry legs (I laughed in my head)

Immediately they saw me, they started arguing within themselves on who would 'toast' their mama's mate (me), so I started walking and behold, the shortest one came after me. Normally I'd ignore and keep walking but today, I maintained my chill and allowed him spill all that gibberish.
From the way he stammered, youll know that this one wan use me learn how to toast woman, shioor

Fool couldn't afford,

Cc
Shugavee
Other nl babes
THIS NIGERIA SELF

1 Like

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by nezzar: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
lol

werey cheesy cheesy
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
So, you don't only whorre, you beg too?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Divay22(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmm
Let's sit here
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by LessNoise: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Public notice an animal escaped from the zoo if found kindly shoot on sight

Signed
Management

5 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Snow02: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
hahahaha this aunty again grin I guarantee you enjoy the attention you get on these kind of threads also why would he just Dash you #300 like that when you were obviously not interested in his advances??
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2018

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Shugavee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Fool couldn't afford,

Cc
Shugavee
Other nl babes
yesssssss #tougueout
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Iphone5: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2018

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Macgreat(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy grin

Enjoy the attention and stop complaining girl!

It's a sign you are still attractive. You don't have to like them all. wink

Don't get offended. You can even school that fellow.

The one time I approached a lady on the way, it felt so dirty!

I only talk to girls I'll most likely see again without stress. Church, Office, neighborhood. No time for unknown soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Cowbuoy: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
This boy again... grin
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Shayneward1: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Disclaimer :

A guy is behind the moniker 'jamariwolf' if you have any dealings with him, you do so at your own risk.
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Streetmade(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:
lol
werey cheesy cheesy
na real werey

una sanchez just dey play nonsense yesterday nd una dey compare with king hazard
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by OneCorner: 3:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Ello yaba left. Is me okoro sharp sand. kuman carry diz werey abeg

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Silentscreamer(f): 4:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Maybe u shuld get a better paying job so u'll stop disturbing guys for money.
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Shayneward1:
Disclaimer :

A guy is behind the moniker 'jamariwolf' if you have any dealings with him, you do so at your own risk.

Many know that already, but if anyone is foolish enough to be his sucker, that's his luck
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by nezzar: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Streetmade:
na real werey

una sanchez just dey play nonsense yesterday nd una dey compare with king hazard
Nawa oo

someone gave 2 assists and yet he played rubbish

u don't know ball at all
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Bossontop(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2018
undecided

Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Lonestar124: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2018
All dis male antagonist in this furum cheesy
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Streetmade(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2018
nezzar:

Nawa oo

someone gave 2 assists and yet he played rubbish

u don't know ball at all
lol 2 assist, against yeovil?chelsea's academy would even trash them(yeovil)
Re: Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) by Fernandowski(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Streetmade:
lol 2 assist, against yeovil?chelsea's academy would even trash them(yeovil)
Eden hazard is Levels above Sanchez

(1) (2) (Reply)

She dumped me after pretending i was broke / ACHIEVE 2X BIGGER AND STRONGER PENIS IN JUST 4WEEKS! / Nwankwo Kanu Has Confirmed The Tragic Death Of His "Daughter" Eniton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.