Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (58320 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
hazyfm:

Hope u are not planning on joining him where he is right now

He will be looking at u from hell and calling u foool
how certain are u he is in hell. U follow am dey hospital bed wen he dey die ni

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hazyfm: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
ednut1:
how certain are u he is in hell. U follow am dey hospital bed wen he dey die ni

U HAVE A POINT, I RECALL THAT STATEMENT
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
hazyfm:

U HAVE A POINT, I RECALL THAT STATEMENT
grin dnt be surprised wen i see pastors and imans in hell. Dis pastor wey die of recent ajanaku or so. Occult pple came to seize his body. Baba na only God knw we dey serve am

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..
And you have already believed that what he narrated was truth and exaltly the way it all happened?
God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by nkpommpko(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..
thanks, I reaLly don't get it, if this heaven is so sweet, with honey and gold streets, why force me to go there? Some even kill you, insult you, disturb you. Why? Its strange I really need some explanation.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tonybosses: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Shankboye:
why are the first 4 people to comment lack absolute critical thinking... We are done in Nigeria!

Bros no vex oooo abeg enlighten me
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tonybosses: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Again, is Adeboye same as God shocked

How do you know that ONLY the Redeemed Church has the SOLE right to the "word of God"?

Do other denominations, muslims, Ifa adherents, Buddhists, Hindus and others who worship God through a perspective that is different from RCCG's not also have the "word of God"

No sir adeboye isn't God nd EMPHATICALLY NO dy dnt av it!!!! GBAM

Now tell me hw those ur 2 questions tk connect to RCCGM, Seun and kakatuta republic
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by nijanigga: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
freshness2020:
His downfall just got closer!
..go check the latter end of those that mocked God!
who mocked first and so mocking rccg means mocking God.no way rccg is more of corporation, profit oriented.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Richsammy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
achu442:
The church didn't pack.....They upgraded to a better and more pleasant place

due to expansion the church has to relocate to a more spacious and conducive location
nijanigga:

who mocked first and so mocking rccg means mocking God.no way rccg is more of corporation, profit oriented.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Shankboye(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:

Bros no vex oooo abeg enlighten me
google is ur friend, type critical thinking and read all about it
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tundabolt(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:

. Are you sure you are muslim?
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by harffie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
Is His life any better, tomorrow now, we will hear that all his Children are not his.

Oniranu.
that was Femi kuti not Seun!! #tho
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by thunder74(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:

Agbejo eti kan da, agba osika ni. Even when they are not addressing him, because of the life he lives, he will think he is the one they are taking to.
For example, if the pastor say don't drink, don't smoke, don't womanise, He will think the pastor is talking to him. Tell me, which of the above a sinner will hear and be comfortable?
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by kingthreat(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
tuagbo:
Singing, "I sorry sorry o,I sorry for Africa,I sorry sorry o,I sorry for Nigeria"

Yeah that another of my Femi Kuti's greats grin
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Abbey2sam(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
hazyfm:
Pls who is Seun Kuti?

one a$$hole that live close to my house in France
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tpia6: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
xpac01:
Please I just want to say my church mind. Sinkerely, the name i saw at glance on topic was Seun Ose...*covers mouth and log out*

maybe seun osewa is his mentor. undecided
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hazyfm: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:

one a$$hole that live close to my house in France

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by eddyvilla: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
joewilly:
that guy seun has invoke his doom
U r d 1 dt has invoked Ur own doom . religion ought to respect the peace of all. A church has no right to disturb my peace or proclaim who dey feel is already in hell. Don't be surprise to see Fela in heaven,Dts if d likes of u will even make it. Hypocrites Spits out

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by qtx(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:

If this page was to be a court of law then you would have been the dumbest judge on earth.
So you heard from seun alone and you concluded that was how they approached him? God can never be mocked, for whatever a man sows he shall reap. seed time and harvest time is sure. He is thinking he has won right,if he doesn't repent we will watch and see how he ends up.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Misogynist2014(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
tuagbo:
Your threats are as usual,empty.
Atheists are pitiable bunch! What really is your motive on nl? To make people skeptical about Someone you are not sure doesn't exist, neither can you prove His nonexitence. Your signature tickles me. Who told you that religion and development can't coexist? Dümbest signature ever. Imagine a world in which Christ's principles are fully implemented. sad
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by eddyvilla: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
chowlade:
your father Smoked and get ruined you too u r following his path...you dont even have d kalakuta republic of ur own & excel pass you father's accomplishment....u r doomed because have seen u smokin weed before and no weed smoker likes church
U dt don't smoke weed,how come we dont know u. Just know dt even in 500 years to come, no Nigerian singer can natch up to Fela. We all love him. If u don't love and respect him,den hell fire is your portion. Even God himself gets happy anytime time Fela opens his mouth to sing.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
hazyfm:
Pls who is Seun Kuti?

A tout whose father was a drug addicted sexual deviant who slept with countless women and underaged girls and eventually died from complications of AIDS

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Misogynist2014(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
kunlesehan:
Why mock God?
another atheistic Seun.
anyways, his life, his kalakuta, his wahala.
lol
He is a traditionalist, not atheist.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hazyfm: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

A tout whose father slept with countless women and underaged girls and died of AIDS

Bros u wicked oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by fatiaanu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
May God forgive u SEUN for u are under the influence of IGBO.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
hazyfm:

Bros u wicked oh grin grin grin grin

That is the summary of his lineage
Is he normal?
He can't be normal being the fruit from the loins a man without limits in debauchery
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by enigstil(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
As far as am concerned,he has not said anything out of place.We are always too quick to condemn.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tecmon: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
i guess the RCCG parish grew too large for the plot and bought a bigger piece of land and moved on. btw the so called Kalakuta republic car park looks like a dump yard, i wonder the kind of people that patronise this kalakuta must be retards like the half naked weed master that started it.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
dumodust:

look at him well... are you blind
Seun looks like an AGBERO. grin
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by charming4: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
Is His life any better, tomorrow now, we will hear that all his Children are not his.

Oniranu.

That's gross! Kai!!!
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
tecmon:
i guess the RCCG parish grew too large for the plot and bought a bigger piece of land and moved on. btw the so called Kalakuta republic car park looks like a dump yard, i wonder the kind of people that patronise this kalakuta must be retards like the half naked weed master that started it.

It looks like one of those open bathrooms in Ore or umunede where luxurious bus passengers do pee pee on their way to Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.