Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery (30864 Views)

Behind The Wheels Of A Murder / Mystery Man (short Story) / The Murder Case- A short story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by teamplayey: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please People,
I hope Touchmeder is fine?
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Elparaiso(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2015
teamplayey:
Please People,
I hope Touchmeder is fine?
That's true o.....
I hope he is fine.....
Dude never update since.....
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2015
I apologise for my inability to update for some days now (to be fair I don’t really update weekends unless I have the time). So we continue with the entry from Pamela's diary. It should help explain why certain things happened. @Flakkydagirl I was humbled by your post. Thanks I appreciate.@teamplayer thanks too.
Have a good week everyone!

3 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
contd
28/03/2013 (Thursday)
Dear diary, I'm sorry I've not had anything to say for quite a while. Everyone has been annoying me in this world. Edugie, my mother, Uncle Nathan (that one na constant) Osas and even Pippi.

She finally introduced me to her Ambrose Ali University boyfriend; I just weak for that girl. She didn’t have to tell me, I just knew the boy was a cultist with his red eyes and black lips. God forbid bad thing! I don’t know how she thinks its okay to date someone in his final year when she's still in secondary school! I read somewhere that some girl's who have gone through a traumatic experience such as rape despise men and hate sex - that’s me.

However, I've found the extreme exception to that rule in the person of Philippa Osayande. The other day she asked if I wanted to have a ménage à trios with herself and the Ekpoma boy. At that time, I smiled and didn’t say anything (I just felt it was something silly) because I didn’t know the meaning of that word. Later when I found out what it meant, I was so confused. I didn’t take it serious sha cos I believe she was joking. She jokes a lot these days but sometimes her play is expensive.

For example, just yesterday, she asked if I'd ever enjoyed it anytime Uncle Nathan abused me. I was shocked, so shocked I started crying. She began to apologise but the damage had already been done. Dear diary, she is no longer my friend.

12/04/2013 (Friday)
Dear diary, I am tired of apologising for my inability to write down my feelings. It's been a busy period for me. We've just finished our examination and as usual it was very good. I'm expecting a better result this time around; let's say 1st, 2nd or worse case scenario 3rd. Yes it was that good!

I've not spoken to Pippa in over two weeks but she came around yesterday. I was a bit worried but my mother was away so it was okay. She told me she came to say goodbye. For a second, my heart stopped beating until she explained what she meant. She was moving to the boarding house.

Her parents had caught her having sex with the Ekpoma university boy in their house! It was terrible she said. Their judgement was swift and brutal - straight to the boarding house. Pippi is the only child so her parents are a bit strict with her.

I know she hates the boarding house and I felt sorry for her. She started crying like a baby but when my mother began knocking on the gate, she disappeared through the back door. I waited for her to jump over the fence before going to open the gate for my mother. Phewwwwwwww! What a long day; goodnight dear diary.

4 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
s

3 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2015
w

4 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
welcome back
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by hamzatseyi(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Welcome back @touchmeder
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Slimzjoe(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
The quiet And Grumpy Onez are the Most Dangerous.....Bumped into The story 2day nd I Must Troway my Cap for d writer!

3 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Flakkydagirl: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
I love this diary part,its damn real and so exciting.I used to do it before sha,but now I'm damn busy to stare at my pink pad and cry out my heart.You just brought back some memories.Thanks for sharing this story.

Nice update by the way,i can't for the next.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Pink Diary Reveals its Final Secret

I was tired of standing on one spot reading this diary. It is getting late and the mosquitoes are beginning to feast on my legs. I'm tired of stamping my feet on the ground so I move further down to the past few months where it all began.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
She said she was attracted to the pretty usher who kept smiling at her after handing her an envelope and walking her to her seat. I was shocked; of course she had to smile, SHE IS AN USHER FOR GODSAKE! THAT’S WHAT THEY DO; THEY HAVE TO APPEAR HAPPY AND WILLING TO HELP!

However Pippi does not agree with me and when I ask how she knows the usher is also into women, she said ‘’deep calleth unto deep.’’

I swear I can't deal! LOL
[/i]

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
s

3 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Toeyean1507(f): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
I knew it! My suspicion has been confirmed............This is serious...........well done,Ma'am. U'll do quite well as a detective
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Slimzjoe(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sheish!! Did u Hav To stop Here!!!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by stonecoldcafe: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2015
This is just crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by hamzatseyi(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls guys I need ur support,help me check out my thread @ joke section,I think its a frontpage material.Here is d http://www.nairaland.com/2104156/70-hillarious-pictures-viewing-pleasure#29979625. Thanks guys,@ touchmeder I hail ooo,sorry for derailing ur thread.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nmeri17: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2015
heart stopping!!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Trypa(f): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jezzzzzz I knew it hmm ma heart don stop well done ma n nice update
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
contd
I pushed her hands aside and began to laugh. Pippi is crazy but I know this is no joke. I can see it in her eyes - they are wide and vacant almost lifeless like that of a Kamikaze! This is what we have always toyed with and it's about to happen. I listened as she explained everything to me.

She was coming back from the pharmacy with her father, when she noticed a man walking along our street. Something about him looked familiar so she turned to look as the car drove past and what did she see? It was the man who raped her! Immediately they got home, she rushed out with an umbrella and slipped out. She noticed he stopped at our house and got in.

She kept saying this was the opportunity we had been waiting for besides Uncle Nathan was most likely going to be arrested for it at the end of the day. However if he ever came out, we could always fall back on our earlier arrangement.

She said it was going to work because no one would suspect us. Besides it was going to be safe to do it that night because Uncle Nathan and his friends only operated during the day. There was no chance they were up to anything that night.

We spoke for awhile that evening and by the time we were done; I could barely contain my excitement too. She told me she would have to get her dad's key and sneak out of the house again. It was important because she had to get the drug* I would use that evening. She said I had to be alert because once she returned, she would call my name. I had to crush it and find a way to drop it in the strangers drink. This was the most important part and if I didn’t succeed, it would not take place.

*Name of drug withheld on purpose. LOL

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by charijee(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm gist plenty o
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Elparaiso(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tori don strong....
How them day talk am again ..

Ehen

[size=30pt] story so far![/size]
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nmeri17: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
any hope of seeing this in hardcopy??
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
"if u ask me, na who i go ask?" touchmenda u too much, and this suspence is killing. pls finish de story fast make we push go frontpage. readers pls ur vote is needed 2 send dis story 2 frontpage,its worthy it.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by omokoladele(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Touchmeder u are superb
D story is damn so interesting
Me love it!

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Queening(f): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol @ "he z our special project nd he needs no form of disturbance at dis stage" . But touchmeder why was d slepping dose not detected in d autopsy report
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Queening:
Lol @ "he z our special project nd he needs no form of disturbance at dis stage" . But touchmeder why was d slepping dose not detected in d autopsy report

Good question, don't forget a thorough medical examination was not done because the case was not regarded as top priority for the police. Remember Unique mentioned it would have been good if the stranger's family came around because they would have been prepared to pay for a private autopsy.

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2017-2018 Chatbox / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.