Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30749 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by felifeli: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Madness is synonymous to uncleanness..

Compared to normal people, I have noticed that mad people have stronger immunity

It's either they are picking up one rubbish here or there, question is; how come they don't fall sick

Because I believe if normal individuals were to be exposed to such kinds of germs on a daily basis, it will take the grace of God for one to survive it !

Back to topic, ideas & opinions are welcome...

Why are you asking us. We look like mad people to you?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Eraddray(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maybe u have to ask orunmila
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:

Compared to normal people, I have noticed that mad people have stronger immunity

It's either they are picking up one rubbish here or there, question is; how come they don't fall sick

Because I believe if normal individuals were to be exposed to such kinds of germs on a daily basis, it will take the grace of God for one to survive it !

You don mad before ?

No offense pun..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Sezua(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
kennygee:
Who has even noticed that recently, most mad people on the road, especially in Urban areas are Youth from 20-40?
weed.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gbaskiboy: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:

best way is to find one and ask, am sure u will be satisfy with answer(s) that will be given to u
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by drpips1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
because they shut their mind from immune deficiency junk news/information that mainstream media feed us with daily.
E.g a mad man doesn't know what is Ebola but some acclaimed sane people died after bathing with salt in fear of Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
cocoduck:

Bros na lie
Lmao!!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by guvnor83: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by okpamson15(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Is because their number six is no more working. As a human being if ur number stop working ur white blod cel too wil stop working. And it is through that cel that we get sicknes.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes in the short short or medium term it may seem their immune system gets used to the whole onslaught. It is more like inoculation. Over time they develop resistance to many pathogens. However as you grow older you naturally age and you system ages too. In the long run their life expectancy is very short. There almost none or only a few old/aged mad people that roam the streets. You hardly see a 65 or 70 year old mad woman who has been made from youth. Unless they are kept in sanatoriums/mental homes.

Who knows, maybe we should research the life expectancy of a roaming insane person in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by bright007(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Adaptation? I don't agree wiv dt, dt'll mean u saying there s a level at which we get exposed to antigens that our antibodies bcum friendly wiv em.. Lets nt go go into dt
h/ver, i quite agree wiv u on d ish of carelessness, rminds of old solja! One madman lyk dt, dou he s late nw
he had elephantitis on his right leg, d leg grew worse to d point of rot buh could u bliv he cared nonetheless bout it as he was always playful nd elated
so, em finkin..could there possibly b a link btw insanity nd higher dopamine levels in d brain dt mks this mad people ever in a state of euphoria cos dts d only dt xplains this mans carefree attitude towards his health
you made good points but your short hand level is way too much.....it made reading your point uninteresting

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by free2ryhme: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
DesChyko:
Something to do with adaptation to survive. Referring to mutation would be a step too far. I think their mental state induces some form of carelessness/lethargy, even when they are terribly ill. It is common place to see them stop somewhere suddenly to die in a space of few hours.

I'll also like to indicate that it's rare for a person to be 100% healthy.

At one point or the other, there are foreign substances in the body which are being detoxified or weakened by the immune system.

you too dey lie grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by paleo(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
I wonder too myself. They barely fall sick.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
First thing is to equate them to animals...

You can take it up from there...
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gneisss: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
ddooskie:

grin
lol....u funny die
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by delishpot: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
They dont. Have you ever seen a raving mad person that lives till old age? Look along the street you will see when they fall sick, sit at a corner for days and then pass on. Many people have withnessed this a lot of times
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]

Are you saying mad people are super humans?

Maybe you should go mad to experiment this hypothesis you just put forward undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by paix(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
They have the strong immunity for the lost sanity.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Rexyl(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hardly also you find babies they are rearing under harsh and dirty environments falling sick. Their children are also as hard and immune as they are. They are like having excess of one xter when the other is weakened or rendered useless mysteriously.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its about their BEAUTIFUL MIND.... Schizophrenia can take your mind away from your environment to another place, where you wont even notice that you are sick....
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Are you saying mad people are super humans?

yes. they are tortured souls because while they exist in a higher dimensional world mentally, the world around them is a lower dimensional world. so they are tortured souls. they are aliens in this world
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Spydamannn(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
you ve said It all

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gneisss: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
kennygee:
Who has even noticed that recently, most mad people on the road, especially in Urban areas are Youth from 20-40?
those ones na weed cos am
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
okpamson15:
Is because their number six is no more working. As a human being if ur number stop working ur white blod cel too wil stop working. And it is through that cel that we get sicknes.

Bross na wa for you oh! Who taught you this rubbish grin
Please it is the white blood cells that are responsible for fighting diseases and not the other way round!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Spydamannn:
you ve said It all
thanks bro
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is a fallacy. Their immune system is not stronger than normal people's. It is based on the unconfirmed belief that if we eat what they eat or live where they live, we would fall sick more often than they do; which is untrue. I watched a show on NatGeo about people in the US who live on roadkill; sometimes days old, and still remain healthy, and the sane homeless people live on the streets and are still ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gneisss: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
na wa o....this ur hypothesis na die

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=38pt]we need experienced people to come and answer this strong question, Oya, ex mad men and women over to you[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:
O boy, this topic strong o.

Can any nairalander answer from experience please ?

I want to learn..

You dey find ex-mad nairalander ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension / My HIV Test Result - Farside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.