Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30752 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
man you are just here to argue. you know nothing about the p wave ( atrial impulses ), qrs complex ( ventricular impulses ) t wave and u wave. these are electromagnetic charges moving from the atria to the ventricles.

I wonder what this has to do with a mad person level of immunity undecided Mr I to know!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

So if they undergo all those processes, why won't they also be able to get sick?
Have you seen that your electromagnetic nonsense does not make any sense?

I've seen a mad man with pile!
because a body with high electromagnetic field is like a well oiled machine. it eliminates waste effectively. the peristalsis motion of the colon and intestines is perfectly working. it is when waste collects in your body due to low electromagnetic energy that you slowly start to build up toxins and fall sick. mad men ? what made them mad is the same thing that makes their body very effective. high electromagnetic activity. mad men are usually very muscly and very strong. a mad man can lift up a volkwagen beetle by himself if he wanted to. thats the type of superhuman strength they usually have.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

I wonder what this has to do with a mad person level of immunity undecided Mr I to know!
grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
The way GOD works is so supreme for man or even the devil to comprehend, except a man that has some level of supreme knowledge. The man in question must have been coming from another married woman's place or on the way too. however be the case, GOD forbids us from killing another man, so somebody too must have been warning the policeman bribery, so he's too is on the way. one thing i am sure of is before anything befalls a man or a people, there must have been a warner.

sukkot:
seeing as homesteady and herald9 are too drunk to carry on a legible conversation let me further focus on this your poignant post. like for example we have a guy who likes sleeping with other mens wives. so the LORD will send someone to warn him. the person may be his friend whom the LORD has put it in his spirit to deliver the message. the message could be ' look this thing you are doing is not good, you have to stop it and repent from it '. of course the guy continues doing it. one day police man stop the guy for checkpoint demand for 50 naira. the man say ' i aint giving you nothing cuz i dont owe you nothing'. the police comot gun blast the man for chest. dead. that police man na evil angel sent from God to destroy that man, and na God guide the step of the man to the policeman

proverbs 20 vs 24 The LORD directs our steps, <<< na God direct that guy step to where the evil angel, the policeman dey, so that he would go get killed. but when people see this they say ? the police man is evil. but they dont know the spiritual undertone of what happened
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by AfricanApple(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by emerich(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
So are you guys telling me that Terry G don't get ill
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
because a body with high electromagnetic field is like a well oiled machine. it eliminates waste effectively. the peristalsis motion of the colon and intestines is perfectly working. it is when waste collects in your body due to low electromagnetic energy that you slowly start to build up toxins and fall sick. mad men ? what made them mad is the same thing that makes their body very effective. high electromagnetic activity. mad men are usually very muscly and very strong. a mad man can lift up a volkwagen beetle by himself if he wanted to. thats the type of superhuman strength they usually have.

Hian Na wa oh! grin grin does their high electromagnetic level also make mad pregnant women more fertile than normal pregnant women?
BTW what concerns electromagnetic activity with fighting diseases? Has it taken over the functions of Lymphocytes, monocytes and co?

It seems you don't know that you are talking to a medical students!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by xdos(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol
gracile:

grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]seeing as homesteady and herald9 are too drunk to carry on a legible conversation let me further focus on this your poignant post.

Going by your assumptions...I wonder who is really drunk here...

I gave you a simple analysis...Yet you chose to confuse yourself with your own electromagnetic higgy hagar.

The problem is you don't want to take it from other's perspective for fear of your ignorance being exposed...

You claimed to be knowledgeable...but you forgot that no knowledge is absolute...

Just stop reeling in ignorance,sit back and learn from others... Afterall learning is a life time process.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

Hian Na wa oh! grin grin does their high electromagnetic level make pregnant women more fertile than normal women?
BTW what concerns electromagnetic activity with fighting diseases? Has it taken over the functions of Lymphocytes, monocytes and co?

seems we are dealing with a mad man...grin...Na waoh
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sodeeq99: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
. kissall this funny nairaland comments sha. thank god no mad person dey this forum (I think/hope so) .
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:

You'll pass for a comediangringrin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
what is an electromagnetic field and what is an atom? sukkot is not wrong, if you have a better understanding of what constitute the world and the universe that we live in. can anybody explain that disppearance that the babalawo do (i have not seen one personally, but i do believe it exist), how do they disappear?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gracile(f): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thebrightest:
Why is it that mad ladies dont walk nakkedd on the street and have sexx with another madman in the open?
that's true o
hmm.. another billion dollar question
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
it is the nature of Man to cloth himself and to know shame, unlike most sane people that walk naked to grammy awards and have sex in the club's toilet. do not tell me adam and eve were naked, that is a symbolic meaning, that naked meant that they had no knowledge of any kind.
gracile:

that's true o
hmm.. another billion dollar question

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gracile(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
deletrue:
While this your post made sense die but the words abi spelling made complete nonsense die. Wetin be this? I think say we don stop this type of spelling before. No try am again.
okay, noted! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

[s]Going by your assumptions...I wonder who is really drunk here...

I gave you a simple analysis...Yet you chose to confuse yourself with your own electromagnetic higgy hagar.

The problem is you don't want to take it from other's perspective for fear of your ignorance being exposed...

You claimed to be knowledgeable...but you forgot that no knowledge is absolute...

Just stop reeling in ignorance,sit back and learn from others... Afterall learning is a life time process. [/s]
the whizkid thread is that way ---------------------->
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

Hian Na wa oh! grin grin does their high electromagnetic level also make mad pregnant women more fertile than normal pregnant women?

somehow i dont think you are a medical student but i digress. let me give you an analogy. a mobile phone for example. it has several components that play different roles to make it function. however all those components are useless if the battery is dead ? same way with the human body. the electromagnetic energy is the power of the body. the lymphocytes and monocytes are useless if the body is dead. and if the power is low then there is accumulation of pathogens and toxins in which case the lymphocytes and monocytes will be over-exhausted and finally give in to diseases. see ? its all about the electricity aka power aka electromagnetic energy of the body. wink
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
what is an electromagnetic field and what is an atom? sukkot is not wrong, if you have a better understanding of what constitute the world and the universe that we live in. can anybody explain that disppearance that the babalawo do (i have not seen one personally, but i do believe it exist), how do they disappear?
babalawo disappearance ? me i have not seen one yet bros grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
the whizkid thread is that way ---------------------->

Stale...

I don't do Naija music...

Get knowledge and in all thy getting, get understanding.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
somehow i dont think you are a medical student but i digress. let me give you an analogy. a mobile phone for example. it has several components that play different roles to make it function. however all those components are useless if the battery is dead ? same way with the human body. the electromagnetic energy is the power of the body. the lymphocytes and monocytes are useless if the body is dead. and if the power is low then there is accumulation of pathogens and toxins in which case the lymphocytes and monocytes will be over-exhausted and finally give in to diseases. see ? its all about the electricity aka power aka electromagnetic energy of the body. wink
Okay, let's come to a conclusion here!
Are you trying to say that, the mad man roaming round your area is more intelligent than you are? Because based on your higher electromagnetic level theory, they are supposed to be more intelligent than sane people!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

Okay, let's come to a conclusion here!
Are you trying to say that, the mad man roaming round your area is more intelligent than you are? Because based on your higher electromagnetic level theory, they are supposed to be more intelligent than sane people!
yes most of the world scientists are mad men. if you took the time to go and talk to the mad man in your area you would be very shoocked at the things he would tell you. there is a youtube channel called sa-neter tv. there is this mad man that they interview all the time. this guy discusses astro-physics and cosmic topics. things that would make you open your mouth like wow. i love listening to the guy. the point is are you willing to go sit down beside that mad man and hear what he has to say ? the chances are very slim that you would . now am not telling you to go start chatting up mad men. but you would be shocked at the information you would get out of them if you did

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by mecussey(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
kennygee:
Who has even noticed that recently, most mad people on the road, especially in Urban areas are Youth from 20-40?

weed has done more harm than good
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by amobyk29: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
You are on point! I concour grin
oieda:
It further goes to prove that sickness is more spiritual than medical. When a man is mad he already has a spirit inflicting him with such sickness. He hosts such. That's why, for Christians, you noticed Jesus when healing always addressed the spirit inflicting the person.

So a mad man is already being inflicted by a spirit of infirmity. And that spirit will always want to keep its host alive and so prevents terminal illnesses, else the spirit will begin to roam looking for another to possess.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by chukwumanj(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm surprised I didn't see an answer to this question. Sickness is a state of the mind. When your brain is damaged you won't fall sick.

Then secondly they don't fall sick because the part of their brains that decode sickness has been damaged, this means that even when their body receives germs, the body won't decode it as infectious/foreign bodies....rather they willingly accept them.

So I hope this answers your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
yes most of the world scientists are mad men. if you took the time to go and talk to the mad man in your area you would be very shoocked at the things he would tell you. there is a youtube channel called sa-neter tv. there is this mad man that they interview all the time. this guy discusses astro-physics and cosmic topics. things that would make you open your mouth like wow. i love listening to the guy. the point is are you willing to go sit down beside that mad man and hear what he has to say ? the chances are very slim that you would . now am not telling you to go start chatting up mad men. but you would be shocked at the information you would get out of them if you did

No one listens to them until it is too late.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by greatsly: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oya. All the former mad men. Its time to share ya testimony.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
MrPresident1:

No one listens to them until it is too late.
exactly lmao. i think the group called ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT had a song about this wise mad man that everyone ignored called MR WENDELL. lol cool song. old school song
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Stale...

I don't do Naija music...

Get knowledge and in all thy getting, get understanding.
what music do you do ? justin bieber and soldier boy GTFOH
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Me too, but in yorubaland there are, 40 million people can't be crazy now, and it is all over africa. i do not understand the mathematics, and if i do i won't share it, even people that have the disappearance spell do not know its mathematics. example, when you put a car in a roundabout road, that it only goes round and round, going with increasing speed, the speed can get to a certain point pass the speed of light, then you wouldn't see the car again, yet it car is there going round and round in circle.
disppearance(telepathy) too are going are that terrific speed plus with high acceleration not velocity. but where did they go through? where is the portal? that is where the electromagnetic field comes in, that is the portal.
The universe, the planets, everything existing are all made up of atoms, the first thing that ever existed in space before time and motion is atom(just 1), where did the rest come from, that knowledge is for 12 people, the coming together of all the atoms together makes the first man. called MANGOD (QODMAN), anyway we are all made up of atom compounded together by a certain force of attraction on this electromagnetic field.
so people can call me crazy, somethings and some people can travel through a humanbeing and through walls of concrete through this field (UFO).
How does this relate to the mad man being healthy? since a person is a compound of atoms within streams of electromagnetic field. there is a EMF inside a person and there are also the EMF outside of the person. when a person's emf is in tune with the outer emf, then that person can be said to be perfectly healthy. when a rubber is burn in an open space, the air will blow it away protecting that surrounding, when a person,s body is in tune with that same nature, his body system can also remove toxic waste completely as the air would blow away the rubber fumes.
Mad people don't think, not about money, about nagging wife, about children, about light or no light, they don't! this gives them a better blood pressure and pulse, and a very good heart.
Mad people eat only when nature asked them to (hungry), not when he feels like (so a madman sometimes may not eat for a week), the record a man can stay with air is 30 to 45 secs after which is death, the record without water on a standard atmospheric condition is 7 to 14 days, record without sleeping is 7 days, without food 60 to 66 days.
when you don't eat much, you body removes all the waste, germs can only act on toxic waste, when germs enters a body without waste, germs leave immidiately, (germs hate hunger with all their lives), hiv and ebola dey look wella o, na where toxic dey, na him dey go venture into.

oya now, all the bash words.

sukkot:
babalawo disappearance ? me i have not seen one yet bros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
what music do you do ? justin bieber and soldier boy GTFOH

Who are those

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / My HIV Test Result - Farside / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.