Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30753 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

The way you pass judgement sef.

You first said I don't know the Bible, now you are retreating, next I am blind, after that I am sleeping with peoples wives.

All these because I did not agree with your position that God is evil. Who will listen to your message of condemnation ?

May God who you insulted judge you..
NOW YOU HAVE COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS. i didnt say God is evil. i said God does evil.

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. << he creates evil

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << he has made wicked people for when he needs them for evil

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << the LORD asking you shall there be evil anywhere in the world and he hasnt done it ?

deut 28 vs 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
<<< sickness disease ebola aids etc. na BABA GOD DEY USE AM PUNISH PEOPLE. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

PROVERBS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. <<< sending evil people around the world to discipline people who have commited sin

WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT AGAIN ? YOU KNOW MORE THAN GOD HIMSELF ? OR YOU ARE ABOVE GOD SO THAT WHATEVER GOD HIMSELF SAYS YOU DONT BELIEVE IT ? ABEG DONT EVEN REPLY THIS POST. I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO ARGUE FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE. ALL THE FACTS ARE IN FRONT OF YOU WHAT GOD SAYS HE DOES BUT NOOOOOOOO YOU KNOW MORE THAN GOD AND ARE ARGUING HE DID NOT SAY IT. FASHI MATTER

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Thebrightest(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Adaptation? I don't agree wiv dt, dt'll mean u saying there s a level at which we get exposed to antigens that our antibodies bcum friendly wiv em.. Lets nt go go into dt
h/ver, i quite agree wiv u on d ish of carelessness, rminds of old solja! One madman lyk dt, dou he s late nw
he had elephantitis on his right leg, d leg grew worse to d point of rot buh could u bliv he cared nonetheless bout it as he was always playful nd elated
so, em finkin..could there possibly b a link btw insanity nd higher dopamine levels in d brain dt mks this mad people ever in a state of euphoria cos dts d only dt xplains this mans carefree attitude towards his health
Why is it that mad ladies dont walk nakkedd on the street and have sexx with another madman in the open?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thebrightest:
Wrong use of terms. Bros go and find out the meaning of electromagnetism.
YOU THINK ELECTROMAGNETISM IS RESTRICTED TO MAGNETS ? you dont know the human body contains charges ? i am a skilled electrocardiologist. i use the electrical charges in the heart to diagnose heart diseases ( on hiatus now but thats a different story ). why you think people use magnet chains and rings and bracelets for diseases ? electromagnetic field
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by redsun(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
In a proper same world,almost 95 percent of everyday Nigerian could be declared clinically mad. You need to visit scenes like synagogue, redeem camps,the lake some where in the east, regular Lagos slum dwellings or bustops to see what I mean.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Thebrightest(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
YOU THINK ELECTROMAGNETISM IS RESTRICTED TO MAGNETS ? you dont know the human body contains charges ? i am a skilled electrocardiologist. i use the electrical charges in the heart to diagnose heart diseases ( on hiatus now but thats a different story ). why you think people use magnet chains and rings and bracelets for diseases ? electromagnetic field
Well, as an Electrical Engineering student, electromagnetism is restricted mainly to derivation of magnetism from a substance(mostly metallic) via the application of electricity. Your view on the subject seems out of place. Anyways, i am glad to learn something unusual today that the little charges in human body induces magnetism.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thebrightest:
Well, as an Electrical Engineering student, electromagnetism is restricted mainly to derivation of magnetism from a substance(mostly metallic) via the application of electricity. Your view on the subject seems out of place. Anyways, i am glad to learn something unusual today that the little charges in human body induces magnetism.
your view is myopic. its like saying because i have only seen groundnut sold in shells, then there is no way peanut butter exists. very myopic. the human body is electromagnetically run. you can cure a lot of diseases with magnets http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4101045.stm
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sage2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Which kind sickness want pass madness again? Abi you just wan make dem die?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

His madness never ferment undecided

No...he is everblazing.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
increased electromagnetic activity around the body. for example,when you smoke weed it increases the electromagnetic activity in your body. in america weed has been used to cure cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other diseases. they call it medical marijuana. meteoric increase in electromagnetic activity is what causes madness. its like your mind exploding. it explodes and expands suddenly and you are on another dimension mentally

All this electromagnetic ish makes me wonder whether you're actually referring to the human body...We may have some but not as much ad you try to paint here...

Well...it might be your field of study...But it doesn't make much sense when compared to the issue raised..

It can be best tackled by a psychiatrist.

You tried.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

All this electromagnetic ish makes me wonder whether you're actually referring to the human body...We may have some but not as much ad you try to paint here...

Well...it might be your field of study...But it doesn't make much sense when compared to the issue raised..

It can be best tackled by a psychiatrist.

You tried.
man you are just here to argue. you know nothing about the p wave ( atrial impulses ), qrs complex ( ventricular impulses ) t wave and u wave. these are electromagnetic charges moving from the atria to the ventricles.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its both psychological and spiritual...they don't know that those gabbage stuff contains high level of bacteria that can kill a human..so it won't affect dem and also the oga at the top (GOD) d protects dem
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by laykhorn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

And una never win gold medal for Olympics.

Bro, use your skills well..
Read the post again. Its not me.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
man you are just here to argue. you know nothing about the p wave ( atrial impulses ), qrs complex ( ventricular impulses ) t wave and u wave. these are electromagnetic charges moving from the atria to the ventricles.

Your field of study centres on the heart...

We were assessing the mental and digestive state of an insane person which makes him seem immuned to diseases...when you came up with the assumption that when someone's electromagnetic field is above a certain level,the person can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense he puts into his body because
his body is working like an effective machine.

You forgot that no machine can be effective forever... they are constantly under heat when in use...friction too causes wear and tear which requires constant maintenance even with that...the efficiency is still reducing till it finally breaks down.

Same applies to the human body...

Now if the efficiency of a machine is not exactly the same as when it was bought even if it was subjected to a constant maintenance...how much more is the system of a mad man which is under-nurtured...underprotected and might be constantly under attack?

This is just simple sense...forget that electromagnetic ish.

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
and before GOD destroys a people or this evil, HE sends a warner to warn them.
sukkot:
NOW YOU HAVE COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS. i didnt say God is evil. i said God does evil.

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. << he creates evil

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << he has made wicked people for when he needs them for evil

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << the LORD asking you shall there be evil anywhere in the world and he hasnt done it ?

deut 28 vs 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
<<< sickness disease ebola aids etc. na BABA GOD DEY USE AM PUNISH PEOPLE. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

PROVERBS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. <<< sending evil people around the world to discipline people who have commited sin

WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT AGAIN ? YOU KNOW MORE THAN GOD HIMSELF ? OR YOU ARE ABOVE GOD SO THAT WHATEVER GOD HIMSELF SAYS YOU DONT BELIEVE IT ? ABEG DONT EVEN REPLY THIS POST. I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO ARGUE FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE. ALL THE FACTS ARE IN FRONT OF YOU WHAT GOD SAYS HE DOES BUT NOOOOOOOO YOU KNOW MORE THAN GOD AND ARE ARGUING HE DID NOT SAY IT. FASHI MATTER

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
exactly.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
This frequency is too deep for you bros. the mr ibu thread is this way --------------------------------------->
My friend just STFU and stop behaving like some Smart Alec!
Do you think you are the only that is literate here?
You came up with some load of stupid illogical crap, and you want everybody to just accept it? Nigga Please!!
If you can't bring up facts to back up your nonsense, then shove it down your assss!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Iamspaceblaze:
Its both psychological and spiritual...they don't know that those gabbage stuff contains high level of bacteria that can kill a human..so it won't affect dem and also the oga at the top (GOD) d protects dem

In the African mentally... a mad man is possessed by a demon...

If you say God protects mad people... It means he's indirectly protecting the devil...

Is this so?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

[s]Your field of study centres on the heart...

We were assessing the mental and digestive state of an insane person which makes him seem immuned to diseases...when you came up with the assumption that when someone's electromagnetic field is above a certain level,the person can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense he puts into his body because
his body is working like an effective machine.

You forgot that no machine can be effective forever... they are constantly under heat when in use...friction too causes wear and tear which requires constant maintenance even with that...the efficiency is still reducing till it finally breaks down.

Same applies to the human body...

Now if the efficiency of a machine is not exactly the same as when it was bought even if it was subjected to a constant maintenance...how much more is the system of a mad men which is under-nurtured...underprotected and might be constantly under attack?

This is just simple sense...forget that electromagnetic ish. [/s]

absolute balderdash. utter rubbish. you are drunk on orijin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
You go fear wave na grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

[s]My friend just STFU and stop behaving like some Smart Alec!
Do you think you are the only that is literate here?
You came up with some load of stupid illogical crap, and you want everybody to just accept it? Nigga Please!!
If you can't bring up facts to back up your nonsense, then shove it down your assss![/s]
davido thread is that way --------------------->
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:

You go fear wave na grin
the wave of life grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
absolute balderdash. utter rubbish. you are drunk on orijin

You're drunk on electromagnetic wavegrin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
laykhorn:

Read the post again. Its not me.

Woreva !
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by rezy15(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
op hw many mad men hv u studied to knw they have higher immunity ? Most of us don't even notice when they die! So stop bringing common sense to establish ur stand here.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

You're drunk on electromagnetic wave grin
no its guinness grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
davido thread is that way --------------------->

You can't even defend what you said! Rubbish!
You think you can deceive everybody with your waves rubbish? Sorry I'm not one of them!
Okay, does their higher electromagnetic or whatever level stop them from undergoing other normal processes in which other normal human beings undergo - like getting pregnant, passing out of wastes, sleeping and other things?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

You can't even defend what you said! Rubbish!
You think you can deceive everybody with your waves rubbish? Sorry I'm not one of them!
Okay, does their higher electromagnetic or whatever level stop them from undergoing other normal processes in which other normal human beings undergo - like getting pregnant, passing out of wastes, sleeping and other things?
passing out of wastes ? go and sleep joor. you are drunk
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
passing out of wastes ? go and sleep joor. you are drunk
Don't mad people pass out waste products from their bodies - (shit and urine and sweat)?
Or does their higher electromagnetic level stopped them from passing out waste products from their bodies?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
seeing as homesteady and herald9 are too drunk to carry on a legible conversation let me further focus on this your poignant post. like for example we have a guy who likes sleeping with other mens wives. so the LORD will send someone to warn him. the person may be his friend whom the LORD has put it in his spirit to deliver the message. the message could be ' look this thing you are doing is not good, you have to stop it and repent from it '. of course the guy continues doing it. one day police man stop the guy for checkpoint demand for 50 naira. the man say ' i aint giving you nothing cuz i dont owe you nothing'. the police comot gun blast the man for chest. dead. that police man na evil angel sent from God to destroy that man, and na God guide the step of the man to the policeman

proverbs 20 vs 24 The LORD directs our steps, <<< na God direct that guy step to where the evil angel, the policeman dey, so that he would go get killed. but when people see this they say ? the police man is evil. but they dont know the spiritual undertone of what happened
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

Don't mad people pass out waste products from their bodies - (shit and urine and sweat)?
Or does their higher electromagnetic level stopped them from passing out waste products from their bodies?
of course they do. whats ya point bruv ? grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by delishpot: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
corisande:

yes I think she gets food from the locals
na for her vicinity she dey mad

That is the secret to her long life.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
of course they do. whats ya point bruv ? grin
So if they undergo all those processes, why won't they also be able to get sick?
Have you seen that your electromagnetic nonsense does not make any sense?

I've seen a mad man with pile!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / My HIV Test Result - Farside / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.