Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife (3315 Views)

True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by robosky02(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2014
In a recent interview with Nollywood actor Chinedu Ikedieze, the actor revealed how he wooed his fashion designer wife, Nneoma back in 2011.
The short-statured comic star said when he sensed that the lady loved him, he approached her straight up without wasting time.
In his own word:
“God will not forgive you if you know you love a girl and she loves you and you know you can make a family. So, what stops you from telling her you love her? What stops you from telling her ‘common baby, let’s do this.’ I just told her baby, lets do this and the rest is history.”
We hope his pal, Osita Iheme, Pawpaw will employ the same principle. He too is looking for a wife

Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by speakthetruth: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2014
I dnt believe he spoke at all, I think something else did the speaking. By the way, who is AKIN?
Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by robosky02(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2014
speakthetruth:
I dnt believe he spoke at all, I think something else did the speaking. By the way, who is AKIN?

be there dont speak your mind another person will speak and take the babe you love
Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by robosky02(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Manchester midfielder Fellaini takes a snap shot with Aki and wife

Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by Indifferent(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Can someone tell Aki that getting women is not that easy for we the non-celebrities.
Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by robosky02(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Indifferent:
Can someone tell Aki that getting women is not that easy for we the non-celebrities.

guy woman na woman if you love her then tell her so she'll confirm same
no be by celebrity

by the way everybody is a celebrity in a way

1 Like

Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by robosky02(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2014
no be small thing oh level don change

compare the pictures
Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by HighIQ(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes, the same way ladies are attracted to tall guys. So also some too prefer short ones.
Re: True Confession Of Aki: How I Made Nneoma Nwaijah My Wife by Afrok(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abeg same story johr, my dad told me the same thing and am gonna tell my children same thing undecided.
Congratulations to him, he who finds a wife has found a good thing. God, when am ready to marry too, provide a special lady for me irrespective of my height or my wallet then.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Girls Notice In Guys / I Really Want To Get Married.. / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.