Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA (29946 Views)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan Failed Igbos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by DesChyko: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

clap for yourself

and your meaningless rubbish of what use is it to the conversation?

try front

My apologies if my semantics are a little too complex for your obviously corrigendums-oriented reasoning ability.

The message contained therein is "Try to do some thinking before you air your view." It's that easy.

I won't be here to always do your thinking for you.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by iphedahyor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
APGA??........is apga a party?
How many members?
How many office are they occupying?
And who says APGA is controlling the south-east?
Honestly,this is the dumbest comment I've heard in recent time.PDP failed for 14yrs,the shoeless Jonah for 6yrs yet you still want to vote him.
Igbos aren't dumb or maybe gullible but you are.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Lurcky(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
free2ryhme:
ibo people always deceiving themselves

this guy is sick in his brain, trust me when I say he seriously needs a doctor
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Edusouls(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
sai buhari, for real, if jonthan handles nigeria for another 4 years,allah nigeria go end up in a very dark deepk pit..

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by 97loodbre(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
acenazt:
An exceptionally stupid Decision based on sentiments.
1000000 likes. 4u. D guy is just a big slowpoke*

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by aresa: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

Kill myself over an Ibo man? Never!

all the allocation that has been given to the entire east combined for development what happened to it ?

was it buhari that stolen them ?

don't deceive yourself your are your own worst enemy. Go find out

They'll lose sleep and cry till eternity over Lagos and other states, but the'll never utter a word about their own states where the governors have nothing to show for 16 years of PDP rule. Not even a single classroom collectively across the region except Imo state under okorocha.

I'm not sure if they are insinuating that their states haven't collect taxes and allocations since 1999... smh.

Other states are building their own bridges and fly overs, but their useless governors won't even join money together to build a common bridge..

4 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Lurcky(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
EbuGeneral:
is APGA even a party? I've adopted APC, I've adopted GMB, I've adopted ROCHAS. shame on that man.

APGA is a political party, they brought Rochas into power n gave him hope when all hope was lost for him. They will just wax stronger n stronger. If APC faces APGA in that zone APC shld 4get it cuz they can't win.

N if u don't like dat look for the nearest transformer in your area n (u knw wat to do)

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Edusouls(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lurcky:

this guy is sick in his brain, trust me when I say he seriously needs a doctor
yes it is true,he is not sick in the brain, igbos are very scattered and confused, when half of igbos resides in the north., we deceive ourselves my brother, G.e.j wont do anything for us, we have seen it, so why voting for him again.? And our vote alone cant even relect G.e.j.. Sai buhari..

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by FKO81(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideyvexnow:
With GEJ, there is hope that he will still deliver on his promises, but with Buhari or Tinubu, there is no hope.

Tell me something, What did all those Hausa military dictators ever build in the south east for 38 straight years?

Now you still want the south east to still vote for them. You are very very sick and stu***pid beyond human comprehension.

All Hausas and Yoruba's really want is to control Nigeria's Oil money, so that they can use it for their own selfish reasons.

All this insults and propaganda against GEJ is for one reason and one reason only, To take back control of Nigeria's resources

and to continue oppressing and lording it over the South East, South South and North Central.

The level of lies and propaganda which APC and Yoruba's are capable of is simply sickening.

On point! You got the game. Sometimes I ask myself those preaching progressive, how progress are their region or states or it's GEJ five years administration that made their area retrogressive?? Propaganda propaganda you will get more of it now the election is approaching they know those they asked to target, they are paid agents that is why they Open thread every hour about us, if you challenge them they insult you and call you names, their are targeting our youths because they know so many of them are on social network: nairaland, Facebook etc they come in different ways they can change their name to Igbo names, write Igbo language, and they employed few of our people to do the dirty work for them, and those they employ once they get their pay at the end of the month, Igbo interests should go to hell, be wise! GEJ has done a lot for us, example, Enugu airport, ongoing second Niger bridge, on going road project from head bridge Onitsha to enugu, esterblishment of Federal university in Ebonyi, Ongoing Enugu Aba Port harcourt road, Ebonyi rice processing mill, ferlizer plant in Abia and Anambra, Onitsha-owerri high-way was completed by GEJ, His renoveted Imo airport, supported our business men and women eg Innoson, so many of our people lost their life and rubbery attack on Lagos-Benin road before it's a different story now, these I can remember, not just our region he has done projects for our brothers also but because of the hatered they will never admit.

7 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by rosebowl01(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
What's the incentive of doing anything for ibos if the president is already assured of your votes regardless? I think these people either have a mental problem, or they have an ulterior motive/objective for opening their cards before the game has even commenced.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Egbagirl(f): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
emmymon24:
[color=#990000][/color]

4 years ke? 6 years

Lol. I wanted to cut him some slack and exclude his years as VP and interim President.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by aresa: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideyvexnow:
With GEJ, there is hope that he will still deliver on his promises, but with Buhari or Tinubu, there is no hope.

Tell me something, What did all those Hausa military dictators ever build in the south east for 38 straight years?

Now you still want the south east to still vote for them. You are very very sick and stu***pid beyond human comprehension.

All Hausas and Yoruba's really want is to control Nigeria's Oil money, so that they can use it for their own selfish reasons.

All this insults and propaganda against GEJ is for one reason and one reason only, To take back control of Nigeria's resources

and to continue oppressing and lording it over the South East, South South and North Central.

The level of lies and propaganda which APC and Yoruba's are capable of is simply sickening.

Their is hope with the man that took your votes and did nothing for you in return, but their's no hope with the man that you haven't voted for or put in any kind of position to do anything for you? grin

Odikwa very risky with you people's ridiculous and upside down logic I swear.. grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by aresa: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
FKO81:

On point! You got the game. Sometimes I ask myself those preaching progressive, how progress are their region or states or it's GEJ five years administration that made their area retrogressive?? Propaganda propaganda you will get more of it now the election is approaching they know those they asked to target, they are paid agents that is why they Open thread every hour about us, if you challenge them they insult you and call you names, their are targeting our youths because they know so many of them are on social network: nairaland, Facebook etc they come in different ways they can change their name to Igbo names, write Igbo language, and they employed few of our people to do the dirty work for them, and those they employ once they get their pay at the end of the month, Igbo interests should go to hell, be wise! GEJ has done a lot for us, example, Enugu airport, ongoing second Niger bridge, on going road project from head bridge Onitsha to enugu, esterblishment of Federal university in Ebonyi, Ongoing Enugu Aba Port harcourt road, Ebonyi rice processing mill, ferlizer plant in Abia and Anambra, Onitsha-owerri high-way was completed by GEJ, His renoveted Imo airport, supported our business men and women eg Innoson, so many of our people lost their life and rubbery attack on Lagos-Benin road before it's a different story now, these I can remember, not just our region he has done projects for our brothers also but because of the hatered they will never admit.

Ongoing second Niger bridge?

Are we in this same Nigeria or you people have your own different Nigeria what we don't know about? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by rosebowl01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why can ibos shun tribalism for a second and present a credible candidate from among themselves? I think a have a better chance.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
pls is shehu shagari an igbo man,its even a notherner dat connect una road for una

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by FKO81(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
aresa:

Ongoing second Niger bridge?

Are we in this same Nigeria or you people have your own different Nigeria what we don't know about? grin
Agent YES, before you embark on your fake propaganda kindly enter bus to east or view this page to help yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/83

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Lurcky(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Edusouls:
yes it is true,he is not sick in the brain, igbos are very scattered and confused, when half of igbos resides in the north., we deceive ourselves my brother, G.e.j wont do anything for us, we have seen it, so why voting for him again.? And our vote alone cant even relect G.e.j.. Sai buhari..

Sorry broda those ibo folks don't recognize what u just said. So for me and dem its GEJ all the way.

APC are All Past Criminals and hypocrites that's why they are hated and disputed. Just imagine Tinubu, Atiku, buhari, kwankwanso, el rufai, amaechi etc hv all turned around to promise good governance n zero tolerance for corruption Kai. What an insult

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by funnyme(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kolade354:
well@op i have only one prayer for you. The way jonathan run the affairs of this country may God run the affairs of your life that way......because you are in pluto when he increased fuel price from#65 to#97. Over 239 girls are abducted yet he has no solution to insecurity. Think before you support a leader

If only you live in the north,maybe you will have a clear understanding of what's happening in the country,vote buhari and you will remain in tears without hope.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by funnyme(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
MuhdG:

No ure not dreaming.

But you are dreaming @bolded

We shall see when yu wake from your slumber.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by funnyme(f): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Mtcheeew

With your bended mouth.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by OreMI22: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideyvexnow:

[size=18pt]With GEJ, there is hope that he will still deliver on his promises, but with Buhari or Tinubu, there is no hope.

[/size]

You just succinctly put the whole issue into context.

This is simply the root of the matter.
To control Nigeria's oil resources and use it to suppress other ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by teadrake(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Even after you admitted he has failed in all ramifications you still want to mobilize vote for him?That's how despicable,pathetism,Cluelessness,impunity,imbecility,shamelessness and stupid you can be!!

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by watchindelta(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
all dis 9ja internet politics self. after u ppl fight kill who na selves, if all these yeye politicians enter dey will still suffering u ppl as usual! because 9ja citizens never ready for change. only mouths we dey get for each other for Internet smh.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
For the sake of posterity and the records, I wish to say that chief Rommy Ezeonwuka is not more Igbo than myself neither does APGA as a political party represent the Igbos in any capacity. Hence, what he said is his view and his alone. I, wish to assure the world that there are so many Sensible Igbos who are not blinded by ethnicity and stupid vengeful idiocy. We are determined more than ever before to right the mistakes of the past. Jonathan is a mistake that MUST be corrected in 2015 by the special Grace of God. Ezeonwuka and APGA are entirely on their own! Please, u people should try(cos it's not easy) not to hold the comment of an individual against a tribe that have got so many independent minded persons. Comments like Ezeonwuka's make people like me shudder and tempted into hating some of my kins men/women. Udo diri unu

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by juman(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Their leaders are after money.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by AfricanApple(f): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
when will Nigerians ever learn, is it when Jesus comes
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by datribune: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Louislewis:
The norther leaders that lead this nation for over 40yrs failed the northerns, yet none of them never criticise any of our northern leader while in power. Todays, the northern still support and want the north to take over power. How long do the people of the west especially the yorubas continue to remain a slave in this country? A bounch of political prostitutes with political rams. Follower! Followe!!

History does not support ur claims. It is d SE dat has learnt nothing & continues to make political miscalculations. 1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support  4 d PDP. 4 their support they got d position of ceremonial president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic. They settle 4 crumbs.
On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as President. 
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Opposition - Awolowo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)
Ar they right in their continued support of d PDP which is a mutant of d NPC & NPN. Will it bring them d desired development & political relevance?. Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by dejisky(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
There is no alternative

GEJ till 2019

Buhari is not an alternative

I will rather follow GEJ to hell than vote Buhari in a democratic election[/
1st class suegbe.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by FKO81(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
For the sake of posterity and the records, I wish to say that chief Rommy Ezeonwuka is not more Igbo than myself neither does APGA as a political party represent the Igbos in any capacity. Hence, what he said is his view and his alone. I, wish to assure the world that there are so many Sensible Igbos who are not blinded by ethnicity and stupid vengeful idiocy. We are determined more than ever before to wrong the mistakes of the past. Jonathan is a mistake that MUST be corrected in 2015 by the special Grace of God. Ezeonwuka and APGA are entirely on their own! Please, u people should try(cos it's not easy) not to hold the comment of an individual against a tribe that have got so many independent minded persons. Comments like Ezeonwuka's make people like me shudder and tempted into hating some of my kins men/women. Udo diri unu
We have 2% of your type in the whole of Igbo land so your assurance to your slave masters can hold water, so goodluck to you!

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Zico5(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
darediamond:
That your GMB is already a failure Mr.
Let him go and Put the Middle belt together back to AREWA then we will know he is partially a winner.
Southwest is 70% to GEJ. So the rest is story.
I wonder what your Gej will use as campaign strategy in south west which i belong this time around. Everyone i have come across in lagos here knows that Gej is a failure except Pdp members who have a lot to gain in the governmment. Let me tell you 2015 will be very interesting cos we re expecting what he ll sell out to us this time around. Am sure he ll be able to boast of 1000 shoes. Then we shall know where to put our votes. May God bless him. Bunch of mumu.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Marvin67: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
My dear westerners, please don't blame the easterners for supporting GEJ, if you don't like him, the igbo's like him. If you're wondering why they like him, please tell me the ruler (either military or civilian) that has brought as much development to the Southeast, as GEJ has done. I remember the days when late Sani Abacha brought down Ibeto to uplift Dangote by making him the sole importer of rice.

These are some of the developments GEJ has brought to the east; Enugu airport, ongoing
second Niger bridge, on going road project from head bridge Onitsha to enugu, esterblishment of Federal university in Ebonyi, Ongoing Enugu Aba Port harcourt road, Ebonyi rice processing mill, ferlizer plant in Abia and Anambra, Onitsha-owerri
high-way was completed by GEJ, renovation Imo airport, supported our business men and
women (innoson has gotten huge support from this govt. Now we see innoson motors all over nigeria), the good work done on benin ore road (which OBJ spent billions on but couldn't deliver) has made travelling to the east less hectic.

Please mention one ruler that has done more for igbos than GEJ has done.

Westerners love Okorocha because he's an APC man. If Okorocha was PDP or APGA would the west like him? How many westerners even talk or commend the humility and achievements of Peter Obi as governor?

Are westerners aware that Okorocha employed graduates as teachers in imo state, promised to pay them 20k monthly, but is owing them for up to 5months now? Are westerners aware that Okorocha reduced the school fees of Imolites in IMSU, and also reduced the number of imolites who get admitted to IMSU yearly?

Please westerners. If GEJ didn't favour your rejoin, he favoured the east. Leave him for them.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by aresa: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
FKO81:

Agent YES, before you embark on your fake propaganda kindly enter bus to east or view this page to help yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/83

1. Nothing is on going unless maybe you are talking about JB yard and not 2nd NB?

2. GEJ promised to build you a bridge, but he is not building you any bridge, you are building your own bridge with your money via tolling by JB for 30 long years.

3. To make matters worse, the money collected by JB from your men, women and children doesn't stay in your community, it goes directly to JB then forwarded to Germany.

That money is coming out of your pocket for 30 years so stop fooling yourself, GEJ duped you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends / Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.