Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Can He Get Over Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Get Over Her?? (984 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

How Can He Get Over Her?? by Bachelor101: 1:04am On Dec 14, 2014
A frnd of mine somehow screwed his relationshp up (but neva cheated) now she left and from all indications we believe she has started seeing some1. All my frnd does now is eat in the mornin and take sleeping pills, when ever he wakes up he repeat same sh*t and go back to sleep. And dis has been going on for almost 2weeks, cos he can't imagine himself witjout her. am scared if those pills will have any effect on him. Pls advice.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by achinaboy(m): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2014
p..u..ss..y

Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by Afrok(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2014
He should have thought of not been himself without her before screwing up. Smh... I know he must've been feeling like boss with words like " I know how to get into her", she takes all the sh*t I do, this time won't be different" when he was busy screwing up but now his behaviour has landed him into taking sleeping pills and eating pits, he should just continue taking the sleeping pills until he sleeps and never wakes up.

He treated the heart that loved him like poo and the guilt is killing him, the girl had moved on and he should do the same. Lesson learnt in hard way for him cry.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by loomer: 2:16am On Dec 14, 2014
make him drink sniper
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by 1one: 2:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Is he gainfully employed?

In other words, does he have a Job?

Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by damselabi(f): 4:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Afrok:
He should have thought of not been himself without her before screwing up. Smh... I know he must've been feeling like boss with words like " I know how to get into her", she takes all the sh*t I do, this time won't be different" when he was busy screwing up but now his behaviour has landed him into taking sleeping pills and eating pits, he should just continue taking the sleeping pills until he sleeps and never wakes up.God bless u real good my brother

He treated the heart that loved him like poo and the guilt is killing him, the girl had moved on and he should do the same. Lesson learnt in hard way for him cry.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by yuncka: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2014
U should be happy he's taking sleeping pills.

Just watch him closely so he doesn't take a diffrent pill.

He will get tired soon.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by adepiero: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Who does these things? undecided

is the girl his destiny! Abi them tie him future with the girl?

if he is a student, he'd better concentrate on his studies and if not, he should get a job and a life as well angry

No woman is worth the worry except your mother.

Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by major466(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
The guy needs to understand the these things are part of life. We all get hurt one way or the other. He needs to get busy with activities to get his mind off the hurts.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by Bachelor101: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
1one:
Is he gainfully employed?

In other words, does he have a Job?

Actual he is self employ/business man.. Matter of fact a very young man in his early 20's whom by the standard of naija i can say he is living fine.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by Drdaps(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2014
He is just a little boy anyway let him be for now he will get over it soon.
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by tungstar(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2014
are u sure dat person ain't u?..........but b4 u took dem pills again,u summoned d courage to share ur pain nd seek for suggestions......lol..just kidding

frm d look of thingz am guessing itz his first.....dnt worry time would heal his pain...........

just hope he won't be sleeping when d right girl for him comes along....
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by iceberylin(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2014
The Power of A Woman cheesy
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by Bachelor101: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2014
tungstar:
are u sure dat person ain't u?..........but b4 u took dem pills again,u summoned d courage to share ur pain nd seek for suggestions......lol..just kidding

frm d look of thingz am guessing itz his first.....dnt worry time would heal his pain...........

just hope he won't be sleeping when d right girl for him comes along....

Exactly bro... She's his 1st.. And they hv been together for almost 2yrs.. Luv na setup oh lol... Get one messed up..
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by Afrok(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=damselabi post=28862272][/quote] God Bless U Too...
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by ikeno(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2014
1st heartbreak....wat a pity.

Coming back to give a list of how to overcome it.

*pastor!! There's a man whose heart was just shattered by he one he truly love...how can he overcome the grieve*
Re: How Can He Get Over Her?? by hrykanu231(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Do things she didn't like, get a new PUSSYcat
In fact get busy

A Good Gift For A Girl Friend At Xmas / Sexxx On Chrismas Day / Breaking Up!!