Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Breaking Up!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up!! (978 Views)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please mods and super mods how can someone deal with a breakup or prepare for it ? I know its easier said than done but I really need help have been thinking and due to it have been having this terrible headache.... She won't let me go but she's very secretive and I love her so much please help
Re: Breaking Up!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Please mods and super mods how can someone deal with a breakup or prepare for it ? I know its easier said than done but I really need help have been thinking and due to it have been having this terrible headache.... She won't let me go but she's very secretive and I love her so much please help

One of the easiest ways to deal with a break up or a potential break up is to get another partner, boyfriend or girlfriend. End of
Re: Breaking Up!! by ITbomb(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Post a picture and it will make front page. I guarantee it
Re: Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

One of the easiest ways to deal with a break up or a potential break up is to get another partner, boyfriend or girlfriend. End of
. Thanks cos she already has a replacement
Re: Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
ITbomb:
Post a picture and it will make front page. I guarantee it
. How sir I just need advice can't sleep or eat
Re: Breaking Up!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
shaizegotswag:

You welcome.

Meaning she's preparing for it, have a back up too less you will be taking aback, heart breaks are never an easy deal
Re: Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You welcome.

Meaning she's preparing for it, have a back up too less you will be taking aback, heart breaks are never an easy deal
. Am so glad you understand that too.. Just looking at food like film cos if I knew this from the start won't mortgage my heart at all
Re: Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Hope it can be taken to the frontpage for me advice cos I know a lot of great people are on here..
Re: Breaking Up!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Am so glad you understand that too.. Just looking at food like film cos if I knew this from the start won't mortgage my heart at all

Awww! It's evident you so love this girl.

Well, you have got to move on still, earlier the better. Just maybe the one destined for you is next door. Hope you find a better love. Cheers!
Re: Breaking Up!! by mirexxx(f): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2015
lols u asking mods and super mods
Re: Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 1:10am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Awww! It's evident you so love this girl.

Well, you have got to move on still, earlier the better. Just maybe the one destined for you is next door. Hope you find a better love. Cheers!
. Thanks a bunch. You don't know how glad I am for you to take your time to reply me like you said the earlier be better but I don't know and I don't cheat
Re: Breaking Up!! by elantraceey(f): 4:13am On Feb 03, 2015
shaizegotswag:
kai , poor girl sad

And you will still be telling her baby i love you undecided
Re: Breaking Up!! by shaizegotswag: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just need help not about frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Please House, Urgent Advice Needed / What Do You Feel Most Proud Of? / If Your Son Is Like This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.