Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? (894 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Honestly, this is something i never came across of which i doubt it exist, thus my asking. A poor dude, has he ever got married to that beautiful and stunning lady? And if yes, what are the implications cos i know, where there's no enough money, problems are abound to boom. I wanna know.
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by Lavidah: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Lol@op, but you just answered the question yourself.
Btw, what sort of funny question is this sef? Sounds a bit silly sha, ''Can a poor man marry a beautiful wife, and what is the implication?''
Na there JAMB officials sef go fear hard question.
One love!
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by bewla(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Its allow but first look for olandoowo song o kangaroo
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by Applaner: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2014
op, are u poor?

or

is ur girl friend pretty?
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by aristocrazzy: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
If the guy in question is drop dead gorgeous. Its possible, seen it happen in naija films several times. Lol.
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by Enoquin(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
A beautiful woman is one who is physically pleasing to the eye and whose character has depth and is pleasing to all she comes across. A woman who legally seeks for ways to better her family's lot.

Can a poor man marry a beautiful woman? Yes, are all women not beautiful in varying degrees?tongue The problem lies not in the outer appearance but in the inner person.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by Extom(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Yes. You can go ahead and ask her out now. undecided
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by major466(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2014
You mean a poor man marrying a rich and beautiful woman? It happens, but cases of that nature are very rare.
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by davo90tico(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2014
major466:
You mean a poor man marrying a rich and beautiful woman? It happens, but cases of that nature are very rare.
u r right bro and sexual compatibillity also counts to make up for the gaping wallet
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmm, nice responses, but more pls perhaps with pics of the couples cos me, i never see one. Lolz.
Re: Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? by laplace12(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2014
If you are very poor and your wife is very pretty, fidelity may be a problem undecided

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question? / Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here / You Won't Believe This Can Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.