Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here (885 Views)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by hfinest1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
it could be d one dat happened to you or maybe d one you saw happen....

lemme go firstgrin

back then in schl..... i saw a beautiful damsel and i walked up to her and was like, hey pretty, I'm Victor, studying bla bla bla... i am this i am dat, i like u and this and that.... after saying my life history the girl was just like 'so? what should i do now?' it was embarassing mehn... if not for one guy datwas sitting near us and heard all wat transpired dat just came in and was lyk "anha babe.... dats not how its done na... bls bla bla.... i was just sitting lyk mumu...... chai... dat day was funny enh!
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by iceberylin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by maaft(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by ghost1718(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
+
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by tdayof(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
hfinest1:
it could be d one dat happened to you or maybe d one you saw happen....

lemme go firstgrin

back then in schl..... i saw a beautiful damsel and i walked up to her and was like, hey pretty, I'm Victor, studying bla bla bla... i am this i am dat, i like u and this and that .... after saying my life history the girl was just like 'so? what should i do now?' it was embarassing mehn... if not for one guy datwas sitting near us and heard all wat transpired dat just came in and was lyk "anha babe.... dats not how its done na... bls bla bla.... i was just sitting lyk mumu...... chai... dat day was funny enh!
are you toasting her or describing yourself

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
cheesy
tdayof:
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by Emodeee: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
D gal is MEAN lyk a topic in measure of central tendency.
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by hfinest1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
tdayof:
I was still a big time learner then... it was as if I was writing an essay titled 'my self'
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by dmcdad: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2015
I had an experience on this topic, but I was actually the bad guy here. Hehehehehehe.

There was this girl sometime ago (some 12-13 years ago), we were in the same Catechism class (Catholics would understand). She embarrassed the heck outta my life with this "I love you, talk your own". Ewww, very local.

Okay. She was pretty okay, albeit not tall, but the opposite (lol). The problem with what she was doing then was that, it was bringing about much embarrassment to me, as she was expressing herself in crowded places, and not while I was alone. And the catchy thing there was, there was a girl I was actually eyeing (you know...). She was very pretty. I mean, she was extremely beautiful. And even though I never had any plan of wooing her, still, it was paramount to clear up the air. cheesycheesycheesy Besides, the same pretty girl I cleared up the air for was the one that approached me even. Lucky right? cheesy

Then came the D-day. We were in our usual Catechism class and she started saying those trash lipsrsealed and meanwhile I was already bent on making her stop in the best possible way. Next thing was for me to give her the embarrassment of her life. I turned backward towards her and shouted at her to the earing of much of the people present, using many foul words and even insulting her family and all that. That was it! I regreted my action because it was highly embarrassing. Infact, to say it was an embarrassment would be an understatement. It was so much so that she couldn't even mingle with anyone till we passed out of that class, because the embarrassment was like a shadow that went with her wherever she went and whatever she does.

From that day till she left my vicinity, it was pure hatred. She hated me with passion. At a point I had to solicit for her forgiveness, but it didn't do much to help her culb her hatred towards me.

So that was it.
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by dudesexy1111(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
I dey cum
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by Atk01(f): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2015
I forgot my bread in the toaster, and by the time I remembered, it was too late. I couldn't eat the bread. grin
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by NickiRoman: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Mtcheeeeeww grin grin
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Atk01:
I forgot my bread in the toaster, and by the time I remembered, it was too late. I couldn't eat the bread. grin
tongue
Re: Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 08, 2015
this is going to be interesting.
*spreads my mat*
waiting to read more comments

(1) (Reply)

My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! / 5 Qualities To Look In A Life Partner / Sex,money And Love....which One Of Them Is The Sweetess???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.