Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Temptations Vs Our Sight - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temptations Vs Our Sight (16653 Views)

The Difference Between Trials And Temptations / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Situations And Circumstances VS Our Relationship With God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by SenatorJames(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
mickykhe:
If I hear say I stope my eyes from looking, pls wat else is it meant for?
To look good and godly things.
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by martin92(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
lol
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by judedwriter(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
If there is one sin that will send many to hell is the sin of lookery. Chai! Even rev father dey look small atimes-Gawd hav mercy grin
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by exe0(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by exe0(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by exe0(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2014
The first time may be normal
But if you look again and again or wait for the opportunity to look then its bad

Also the mind must be refined to ignore the desire to process what the eye takes in

God help us
Re: Temptations Vs Our Sight by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
What a great writeup, in the words of Leonard raven hill " nobody can give you a clean heart but God, there is one thing we need above everything else; we need a mighty avalanche of convicit on of sin. We are living in a unprecedented day when evil is no longer evil. We have changed the terminology, iniquity is now infirmity; wickedness is now wea knees, fornication is now pre marital sex, things have been modernised. We as Christians can't put up a decreptituDe attitude towards the thing we see in our world today (that is , it's what the world has turn into what can we do) we need to delineate, Christianity is not a sinning repenting religion, Its a victorious religion. We need prayers more than ever before . If the saints are the salt of the earth then praying people are the saLt of the church . The truth is if you are not walking in holiness. You are not walking where God wants you to walk. We need the holy ghost more than ever before. Only the holy ghost can change us, and make us walk in perfection. No human method method can. May God help us all. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / Here Are Things The Holy Spirit Does: Biblical Backings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.