Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate (14473 Views)

Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns / APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate. / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by thewarrior72: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
napoleonbaba:

So After 2019 nko?
After then, they might be a viable option, I mean a credible person from north, west or east to support. Buhari is never an option nor the messiah we seek for.

#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by waternogetemeny: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Its you and your family that will die together not me. You want to die cos of people that dont even know you exist. Use your brain abeg. No politician is worth dying for, there kids are scatttered all over the states and Europe, but you are ranting there in Nigeria and want to kill yourself. Take it easy

For bring ur family into dis, una no go make am pass 2014...u did not have to quote me and next time dont quote me.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bruteforce101: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

For bring ur family into dis, una no go make am pass 2014...u did not have to quote me and next time dont quote me.

Back to sender and all your generation. You will all die a painful death soon. You started the evil wish and its all yours.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by waternogetemeny: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Back to sender and all your generation. You will all die a painful death soon. You started the evil wish and its all yours.

Ur entire lineage have already preached. Anumanu!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bruteforce101: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Ur entire lineage have already preached. Anumanu!

Oloribu. Your curse is already manifesting in your miserable life. So shall it be. Alayebaje
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by waternogetemeny: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Oloribu. Your curse is already manifesting in your miserable life. So shall it be. Alayebaje

Ore ti forkasibe! Aye ti baje! Gbogbo aladogbo e ti ku. si le. oloshi oniranu oshi!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by silversheep: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bruteforce101: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Oremi ti forkasibe! Ayemi ti baje! Gbogbo aladogbo e ti ku. si le. oloshi oniranu oshi!

Lmaoooo. Speaking in tongues. This one is running mad. Ahahahahaha
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by CHM11: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Olaolufred:

OBIAGELLI, I HAVE SEEN YOUR SINCERITY OVERTIME.

BUT I WONDER WHY PEOPLE KEPT EXPECTING TO REAP WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW.

WHY WOULD PEOPLE ALWAYS VOTE OUT THE LIKES OF OJUKWU IN FAVOR OF THE OBJs OR YARADUAs?
Only the igbos want an igbo president, no other tribe wants to associate itself with the igbos, not in politics and not in issues of life. You can't be the president of a country you fought to leave. About endorsing the south south, the igbos are just trying to form an unnecessary liason with the south south and I have not seen or heard any south south elder states man, no matter how gullible they may seem, publicly accept the ndigbo!!!!. Don't endorse anybody biko nu, keep hating other tribes and expect them to like you..."Late General ojukwu did not die in the civil war, he ran way when thousands of igbos died, yet they all blame the Hausas for killing igbos, why din't you people blame ojukwu for taking your children to fight a war they cannot win, yet he himself didn not pick up arms by himself, he ran away, pathetic!!!!!"....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by waternogetemeny: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Lmaoooo. Speaking in tongues. This one is running mad. Ahahahahaha

warey oti fe bere. Oda aro oniranu!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by djon78(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
kITATITA:

My brother, we haven't learnt how to play this thing called politics. Both Ohaneze and all notable Igbo were singing 'no one but you' to Abacha as if all of them have coconut water instead of brains. During the June 12 saga, our sons Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu diminished all the sacrifice made by Ndubuisi Kanu, Chukwuemeka Ezeife and others. Ekwueme was at a time the most respected Nigerian who offered his services at the top. His ambition was partly scuttled by our brother. Obasanjo's government was largely sustained by Igbo technocrats who didn't know how to reach out to their counterparts and attract development to our area. We gave away 95% of our votes to our Otuoke neighbour without negotiating anything. That's why he has given us nothing. We are still poised to dash him 90% non-negotiable votes while others are busy attracting development to their areas. It's because of such lack of opportunities we migrate to other states, pay taxes, build houses and develop those areas. We deserve what we are getting.

Abeg leave all these politics wahala, how has it bettered the lives of those who have been playing it well than the Igbos? The delusion with some of these old political block is that they think that by just getting power all is solved, but they got it wrong. Nigeria has a very wrong foundation and structure which cannot produce anything good. Coupled with the fact that condition of 2015 is not the same as 2007 or 1999, the Country is so much very complex now. By the time you add serious economic recession that is facing this Country from early next year because oil price will completely crash, I am sorry for the trauma the next incoming administration will face. When you take stock of all those in the opposition jostling to take over at the centre, none of them have the pedigree to turn this nation around positively, not even those hyping about high IGR generation because those IGR generated were simply a function of money alreadyly flowing witiin the economy and not a function of foreign currency earned. If they win next year let me see the magic they will do, I will just keep my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by tit(f): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Big lie!
Oshiomole may rebel against Tinubu!
Tinubu cant take that.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by djon78(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2014
CHM11:

Only the igbos want an igbo president, no other tribe wants to associate itself with the igbos, not in politics and not in issues of life. You can't be the president of a country you fought to leave. About endorsing the south south, the igbos are just trying to form an unnecessary liason with the south south and I have not seen or heard any south south elder states man, no matter how gullible they may seem, publicly accept the ndigbo!!!!. Don't endorse anybody biko nu, keep hating other tribes and expect them to like you..."Late General ojukwu did not die in the civil war, he ran way when thousands of igbos died, yet they all blame the Hausas for killing igbos, why din't you people blame ojukwu for taking your children to fight a war they cannot win, yet he himself didn not pick up arms by himself, he ran away, pathetic!!!!!"....

Abeg leave matter, how has other tribes that has held power bettered there people? Have Igbos not been existing and survivimg well against all odds? Shebi oil prices is crashing seriously, wait by the time it reaches $10 that time una eyes go open. Keep on looking for Igbos trouble instead of lookimg to find the solution to a Country that despite having earned revenue of oil in excess of $1trilion since oil discovery and is nothing to write home about. Thats why I dont like coming to this site because most of you commenting are more brainless than even the politicians ruling you guys.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by CHM11: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2014
djon78:

Abeg leave matter, how has other tribes that has held power bettered there people? Have Igbos not been existing and survivimg well against all odds? Shebi oil prices is crashing seriously, wait by the time it reaches $10 that time una eyes go open. Keep on looking for Igbos trouble instead of lookimg to find the solution to a Country that despite having earned revenue of oil in excess of $1trilion since oil discovery and is nothing to write home about. Thats why I dont like coming to this site because most of you commenting are more brainless than even the politicians ruling you guys.
So much brain in your small head and you still come here to read comments of brainless people...tmseeeeew...
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04am On Dec 15, 2014
oshiomole have not finish his tenure now hmmmm but I love him d workers will vote for oshiomole if he's pick.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bruteforce101: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2014
waternogetemeny:

warey oti fe bere. Oda aro oniranu!

Lolzzzzzz. You just dey write nonsense mumu. Stop crying jor. Oya take popcorn. Lol
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by whitecat2: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Look, you don't work and ask someone else to take your check at the end of the month, do you? I know you guys think Yoruba are stupidd, but as you can see you are wrong.
pazienza:

This is what APC has to offer Ndiigbo, spite,injustice and humilation.

Come 2015, Ndiigbo must ensure that APC get a dose of their medicine.

Ndi ara!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2014
this is a good development from APC we need change and by d special grace of God buhari/oshiomole ticket will coast to victory on Feb 14 2015 election.d South west will now be Senate president.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by RotrEmmanuel: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
APC is blessed with the best governors and leaders. Any candidate chosen as the running mate of Buhari is ok by me. We have the best of the best.
The Otuoke clueless man must be kicked out in 2015!!
Enough is enough!!!
so even ugly ladies talk obout otuoke
grin grin
kill yourself, goodluck must win
tongue
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by obeski13(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
it wud be foolhardy for apc to pick vice president frm ss region.of wat political relevance will dat be to them.do pple tink ss wil be so daft dat they wil vote for a vp wen they av a son vying for presidency?d only reasonable tin to do is to pick somebody frm south west or south east.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by otokx(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Osho baba is a muslim, it will not be cool.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by wilsonalele28: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
APC GREATEST MISTAKE, OSHIOMHOLE CANNOT WIN IN EDO STATE ANY LONGER
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by tit(f): 2:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Wayo!
this tinubu just dey use people head do juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) / Tinubu Gets Diaspora Support For Presidential Bid / Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.