Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Girl Strips For The World To See. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Strips For The World To See. (8246 Views)

Girl Strips Full Unclad, No Pants, No Bra Coz Boyfriend Refused To Buy Iphone / Embarrassment!! Girl Strips Unclad In Public Because Of This. Take A Look / Girl Strips Fully Unclad In Public, No Pants, No Bra Because Of This. See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
This is a serious matter,last week my friends and i went to a new club on the island.as per omo boy i sey make i catch my trips and spend some 'ego' as per maga don pay,i and my boys dey shout HALLELUYAH.Lo and behold i see my own girl nude,on high heels doing the pole dance.This is the same girl that told me that she was at school, meanwhile, she was here strip teasing.
Instantly i froze up,it was as if time had stopped,i felt everything turn black and white.my boys told me that i shouldn't create any scene sey make i just bone,we just went to the V.I.P section and watched every display,people you can't imagine what i felt that instant.i took photo shots of her on my phone.

The story just doesn't end there, my friends adviced me on not asking her about the previous night.
i didn't call her for about three days,she now comes around and pretends as if she is the girl i used to know.

To her shock and amazement,i just showed her the pictures on my phone, she now starts crying and tells me she didn't want to bother me about finances.

Now this goes mainly to all the bros in the house,the instant you see your girl in that club,naked,showing every thing that she shows you, to the world.what would you do?would you have had the patience,i had.because right now i feel like doing something crazy to her.

please your advice is highly needed,before i become the most popular man in Africa.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by Hotstepper(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
leave her or stay with her but dont do anything to her.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by ndumart: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
Pathetic. I feel ya pain bro. Just let her be.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
well guys tanx for your contribution,but it's not that easy.cos we've been going out for like 7 years now,she asks me to give her another chance.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
Omo let the woman be ooo!!!
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by PastorPLC: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
Na wao, na him be say that toto don suffer now.  If she could sample it for the world to see, then area boys go dey bargain for the toto.  Again, the toto go dey smell well well no be small.  So, forget about the girl.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
this girl stood by me.thats why i have to make the right choice.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by turkish(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Drwhopl

let me get this str8?

u went to the club to see some other guys girlfriend in her altogether abi?
So my guy why u dey harsh? on how the tables where turned on u.

My advice is simple, if u truly love this chic then y'all can work it out. If u dont then move on boy. Enuf Pies out there to go round.
But, do not, i repeat, do not do anything u might regret later such as hurting this chic physically.

Tho any damage u do to her golden gulley with the aid of ur Dip stick through intense ramming is accepted.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by PastorPLC: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
She stood by you?  So what?  Is that the reason you should be going out with a confirmed prostitute?  She gives free show to thousands of people within some minutes.  Well, I don't know the type of girls you go out with.  Any girl I go out with must be beautiful and decent.  Never you toast girls you don't know too well.  Start first as friends, then you can monitor her before taking it to another level.  My own system.  That is why I cannot parley with any girl on this site.  It's not my style.

Nothing like love there.  We dey carry our hands push ourselves into trouble.  Tomorrow you go begin regret and start calling God for help.  God showed you everything now.  Remember, don't compare yourself with the biblical Hosea because God never instructed you to go ahead and marry that prostitute.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by ndumart: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
Pastor PLC:

That is why I cannot parley with any girl on this site.

U sure say dem go fit parley with u?
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ pastor plc or limited,u seem to sound as if you are perfect.don't 4get he who has not sinned should cast the first stone.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Topic

Kini big deal??

Abeg grow up jare!! Its not as if shes a shewe, she only stripped.

Shes flaunting what shes got, you should be proud of her.
If she were my girl, I would be sticking dollar bills down her G's.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by ikamefa(f): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ topic be glad your girl is a very industrious woman! grin cheesy grin

like someone said kini big deal?

Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
well u got a point,i'm not a guy that hits women or anything.but u make sense.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by nana(f): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
drwhopl:

@ pastor plc or limited,u seem to sound as if you are perfect.don't forget he who has not sinned should cast the first stone.
buhahahaha

@pastor limited  cheesy,i hate ur responses on this forum! U post as if u're all that whereas u aint nothing. Swallow ur pride and be realistic for once in ur monkey life!

At poster,are u ready to throw away 7 years? Can u blame her for being a stranger with the way people walk around all because they are jobless? What if she were a prostitute and u didn't know but later found out from a friend or sibling? What if she was one of dem materialistic,inconsiderate gals that know nothing else but to make their men go bankrupt just because of their own needs?
U need to weigh ur options. . . really.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by nana(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
If u truly love her,all u gotta do is warn her never to strip again provided u can supply her wiv 3 meals a day alongside other things.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
This is the same girl that told me that she was at school, meanwhile, she was here strip teasing.
What else is she lying abt? undecided
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ ikamefa girl where did u get that pics,is that you doing the pole dance?well being industrious comes in diverse forms.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
drwhopl:

@ ikamefa girl where did u get that pics,is that you doing the pole dance?well being industrious comes in diverse forms.

that is irrelevant to the problems you have!!! grin
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by A40(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

What else is she lying about? undecided
Very smart question

I would not tell you to dump the girl straight up what you should do is call some timeout find out if everything she has told you so far is true
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ ndumart i like the question u asked mr plc.
@nana thanx for helping attack that mr so called plc,i bet he ain't got a girl.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
drwhopl:

you dey vex? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by MissyB1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

that is irrelevant to the problems you have!!! grin

Esattamente!!!
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by tmoney11(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2008
omo no be small mata oooo, just calm down and learn how to love and trust again
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by arramyjay: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2008
@ poster
First of all i will say sorry.
And you did mention somethings that are quite baffling like "she doesnt want to disturb you for finances" Now if you were doing her good in that aspect i don't think it will be bad,but i guess are nt scoring good marks in that aspect.
And one more thing although what she is doing to get money is nt the right way but don't you guys complain about women liking you cause of money?
Well i guess she just showed you that women were and will.
Again sorry for your loss.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by touchmeder: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2008
7years strip teasing behind ur back at some point in time.
omo u nor dey fear what u still wana  stick around for? undecided
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by Danke1: 1:35am On Dec 06, 2008
i dont blive dis story
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 2:15am On Dec 06, 2008
@ arramyjay money was not the problem here,i just said she just felt she take care of her finances on her own without having to bother me and one more thing,i didn't lose anything.
@ Danke if you don't belive this story,what else are u going to believe?
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by arramyjay: 2:26am On Dec 06, 2008
drwhopl:

@ arramyjay money was not the problem here,i just said she just felt she take care of her finances on her own without having to bother me and one more thing,i didn't lose anything.

OK.AND NOT YET BUT YOU WILL.
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by drwhopl(m): 2:52am On Dec 06, 2008
@ arramyjay wot makes u think i'm going to lose something soon?are u a carrier of bad omen or wot? shocked
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by JJYOU: 2:59am On Dec 06, 2008
nigeria good import
Re: My Girl Strips For The World To See. by LRNZH(m): 3:01am On Dec 06, 2008
@poster
Guy dis ur story sound like steven spielberg oh
abi u jus wan yarn
anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Must Suck Her Vigorously / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.