Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Encounter With Sayo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Sayo (678 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Sayo by lekdam4u(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
dudes, let meet here after Man U and Liverpool match for d story. I will be updatin u abt d story... watch out.
Re: My Encounter With Sayo by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kk cool
Re: My Encounter With Sayo by lekdam4u(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
The D day was February 14, it all started when my angel Bleep me up by nt honouring my invitation. I decided to chill out at a bar in my area. I place my order for the bar man. I was served a wine and beef meat. Beside my table, was dis damsel named sayo. she came with a friend to the bar. I m on my own, I don high pass anything.I ask for permission to have some word with her, which she obliged. we get talking, but she is in a kind of hurry cos it is already late. we exchange contact, some minutes later. I also left for me. when I reached home, try calling the number bt not reachable. That is how I lost hope and thought she gave me wrong number. D second day my angel call to apologise for what she did bt I didn't pick her call, later she sent message. But my mind is on sayo my her again. I try calling sayo number but all to no avail. not reachable. I resign to fate and accept my angel back. on d third nite. I was on whatsapp wen I saw a message, guess whom did the message came from.
Re: My Encounter With Sayo by Naavah(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol, Sayo is reading another Sayo's story. grin
Re: My Encounter With Sayo by lekdam4u(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
I slept at her house for the weekend, on Friday nite, we bleep till Saturday morning. After she finish cooking, we ate together in d same plate. Didn't known how it all started, just known that her lip is on mine, we re so engrossed together dat I didn't known when we re both unclothed. I suck her blossom till d nipple drop down. Before progressing to bleeping. We bleep till morning.
Re: My Encounter With Sayo by aao: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
get on wt it fast
Re: My Encounter With Sayo by Equado(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Men I hate criticising peoples use of English...but yours needs serious work

(1) (Reply)

Hard Talk But So True! / Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? / First Date 'do's And Dont's'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.