Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? (668 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by oxygen4u(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
yes,ladies and gentlemen ,can you? pls give your reasons..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by ronald4lif(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
oxygen4u:
yes,ladies and gentlemen ,can you? pls give your reasons..

Yes I can, she's working in a hotel doesn't mean she's loose. A cheat or lose person will always get a way to f*ck about even if she works at the Vatican or even you lock her up as a housewife
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by iceberylin(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
If free hotel rooms are allowed grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by ronald4lif(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
iceberylin:
If free hotel rooms are allowed grin

Lol! Bad nigga, you wan follow her dey go work and need where una go dey relate ba
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by iceberylin(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Bad nigga, you wan follow her dey go work and need where una go dey relate ba
yes na....to monitor her ni...
Cause these hoes aint loyal grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
No!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by luigiajah(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
If Na The Manager **Hakuna. MATATA... No wahala

Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by olu77(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can't. I am not the generous type
Re: Can You Marry Someone Working At An Hotel? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Yes if she is wealthy..and we can do HIV/aids test weekly.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Boyfriend, You Ain't My Husband Yet / 8 Assumptions Oyibo Girls Have About Nigerian Men / Advice Him Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.