Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom (23739 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by condralbede(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
tebirim:
You just have to be wise and act like the man you are.... Most of them want to trap you with pregnancy or marriage... Those kind of girls are big pooo
You are thr Broo,I don't joke with that ooo.Life first
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by WildChild00(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Odikwa very risky, especially, dis chrismas period oooh, ehiii, Ngozi will not kill persin oooh!
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by hbof(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
ritababe:
Male condom is better, more enjoyable than the female
how old are u ?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Seriously as e dey hot.. grin
condralbede:
You are thr Broo,I don't joke with that ooo.Life first
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by adepiero: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
the female condom is too big and not convenient for use. male condoms is better. WHO is only complaining because of low sales of female condoms. undecided

1 Like

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by GenOrumov: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
After using it a first time, I dumped the idea. Putting it in the girl was like the sexual act called fisting, then moving in and out was like I was rubbing my manhood against polybag nylon. Removal is the easiest but the sight of the girl's cream plus your own pap is not a nice sight to behold. Conclusion - its just not fun at all.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Gboliwe: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:

That thing is like a handbag. How are. We supposed to fix it sef?

They showed us at the NYSC camp, but I still didn't understand it. All I know is that it is very big grin

Even those of them that tend to create its awareness don't know how to use it. I say this because they can't even teach us to understanding on how to. Anyway, thank God there's an alternative and a simpler one too.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Gboliwe: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
GenOrumov:
After using it a first time, I dumped the idea. Putting it in the girl was like the sexual act called fisting, then moving in and out was like I was rubbing my manhood against polybag nylon. Removal is the easiest but the sight of the girl's cream plus your own pap is not a nice sight to behold. Conclusion - its just not fun at all.

Ewwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by WildChild00(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

[s]Same here ooo....i don't even want to learn sef. That thing and tampon I fear them. Imagine make person go insert something wey no go gree comot when time reach? MBA! I no sabi that kian play.[/s] embarassed

hmmmmmm, maradona!!
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by johnshagb(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
felixchip:
Na by force to straph woman?

Wetin we for straff? undecided
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
c am hia
strictly4JJCs

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Even those of them that tend to create its awareness don't know how to use it. I say this because they can't even teach us to understanding on how to. Anyway, thank God there's an alternative and a simpler one too.
My sister!

The person teaching us brought out a dummy vajina, spread the thing like wrapper over it and voila! It was fixed.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
GenOrumov:
Gross.

1 Like

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Danhumprey: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
texanomaly:
I've never seen one.
Really? And here I am, thinking that female condom is popular and prevalent in The States and that about 90% of Americans might have heard,seen or even use it. Smh.embarassed
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Dagah2: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
It is simply not our culture
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by orbis(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Here's the video....
The thing big and wide oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRZH5ASO-eM
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Dagah2: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

lol.....naked truth
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by clevvermind(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
sauceny:
Our forefathers didn't make use of condoms,why nw¿
did our forefathers experienced hiv?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Danhumprey: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

My thoughts exactly! The thing may decide not to come out when it has to come out, then some small "eliza nurse" will use my yansh to experiment. I'll stick with the men's.
gringringringrin
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by GenOrumov: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Ewwwwwwwww
Ishilove:

Gross.

Don't be scared by my narrative. You should try it and see if you like. Don't condemn something unless you have tried it. Lol... but as for me, another trial is not an option.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nmeri17:
because yur not a male abiundecided

and so
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
hbof:

how old are u ?

1 Like

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by clevvermind(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
girls should learn how to use this thing to save them from contacting stds and having unwanted pregnancy. no excuse.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Elan83(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dat tin resemble Dangote product!
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Gboliwe: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:

My sister!

The person teaching us brought out a dummy vajina, spread the thing like wrapper over it and voila! It was fixed.

Yes! That's the way they taught us too. grin grin
Nigerians, funny people
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Gboliwe: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
GenOrumov:

Don't be scared by my narrative. You should try it and see if you like. Don't condemn something unless you have tried it. Lol... but as for me, another trial is not an option.

Thank you, don't mention!
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by GenOrumov: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
But what will you do if you're both seriously Hot but no male condom and you are not sure of the p*ssy or d*ck?

I don't think I will hesitate to use it in that state o..
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Elan83(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
ritababe:
Male condom is better, more enjoyable than the female
onye oringo! otowaa go gi ntii
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Elan83:
onye oringo! otowaa go gi ntii

interprete in english pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer / Benefit Of Kuding Tea For Diabete And Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.