Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. (45184 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by html14java(f): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmm... fallacy

Land for sale

shine your eye
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by holatin(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
wao
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Kenneth205(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Runs to hide when she sees you coming..

Or feeling uncomfortable anytime you are around..
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by waleadex(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
So true,very true,too true... grin
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by condralbede(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
What abt the other common way op grin cheesy
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
What's all these useless and meaningless topics about women hitting front page? angry

Nonsense!!
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by sammyomotola: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsodee:
dat one is sure nah...

Naa mass failure coz GMB is back
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by ajebuter(f): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
This guy will just sit somewhere and come up with bullshit view and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Mtchew!
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by obaayo2: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsodee:
Lol...Pakistan bawo?
if u skul in Pakistan ,that means i too skul in Pakistan wink
RUN EVERYBODY!...
I SMELL TALIBAN
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...we ve now got a new minister of women affairs

Like seriously o lol

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Sunmibare6(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
undecided cryDem keep asking bou yo galfwen asive she be dem relative even wen dem Never see her pix b4 slf...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by alpha75(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:
African ladies I think..cos here in pakistan wher I skul,tinz re quite different cheesy
I think here in Iraq, where I lecture there is nothing like Love talk more of "expressing love". It does not exit in there dictionary.
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by sinto5(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
so u folks still do these in Nigeria? ohhhhh.....shit..... I though Nigerian babes has suprecide those levels..... I bet that don't happen here in Mangalore
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Galadimabawa: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Am a living withness of that number 2, I keep telling her to stop calling me sir but she will not hear.
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by pinkycute(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Trash embarassed
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by pinkycute(f): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Awwwwh lipsrsealed

She must be a Yoruba lady undecided

grin grin

Gosh!!.....

Galadimabawa:
Am a living withness of that number 2, I keep telling her to stop calling me sir but she will not hear.
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by blackiridis(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

fine girl... Ur signature sha.. ;-)
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
What's all these useless and meaningless topics about women hitting front page? angry

Nonsense!!
angry

Nairaland has been hit by a massive bomb...it wasn't the boko haram wired kinda bomb!

It was the one that Jesus gave us as a rule;

TO LOVE!!
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by 1one: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
As the OP rightly said... It's peculiar to teens because personally I've not experienced any one of what the OP said possible because my female friends are in their mid and late 20's

By the way guys... Let me recommend this habit, it may not be in line with the topic but I'm just going to say it because I do it and I think it will help some guys to have "emotional peace" undecided

If there's some really pretty young lady on your bbm, maybe she was a friend to a friend and you thought that by adding her, you guys could grow into friendship and maybe from there it fosters into something deeper; if you've noticed that 1month has passed and she has neither said hi or hello or even said something about your funny dp or pm... Please delete her contact, you dont need all that "issh" messing up with your mind.. She changes her drop dead pictures every once and again, yet she has not said hi in a month and even when you ping her she takes ages to reply... You don't need all that mental stress abeg.. Give yourself peace and take her off your bbm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by map96(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:
African ladies I think..cos here in pakistan wher I skul,tinz re quite different cheesy
dry.. dah means i dey skul lahore also niyen o.. hw far
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by temitope23(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:

School of terrorism abi,
Angola hall na him be pakistan abi?
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
angry

Nairaland has been hit by a massive bomb...it wasn't the boko haram wired kinda bomb!

It was the one that Jesus gave us as a rule;

TO LOVE!!

woww
I love you
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by EzzyStanley(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
dkronicle:
In france, girls show there love thru one way. By saying. Boy la bang
lol I should relocate to France
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
smiley
chrisvilla:

woww
I love you
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by EzzyStanley(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
chrisvilla:

woww
I love you
so easy?
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
blackiridis:

fine girl... Ur signature sha.. ;-)

hahhahahagrin
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

It is Laughable because this "scheme" isn't New to some of us and it seems they are not upgrading.

Mind You: This isn't always true for everyone!

Remember: I used the word "Laughable" not "Bad"!

1: Snubbing You:

I taught this was mainly practised by teens but adults are guilty also.
I still don't understand why this scheme is necessary.
You see she is "head over heels" in love with you yet she will be waiting for you to ALWAYS say hi!

To at least greet is a problem!

How does love connote snubbing?

I believe, if you like a guy for very good and reasonable reasons, you should insinuate it to him somehow, the reasonable ones will not take you for granted!

2. "Over Respecting" You

The lady that you see yelling and ranting at her dad starts replying you, YES SIR!

My brother, tread softly!

Some begins to advice you to keep forging ahead in your career (with a serious voice o)- wife in practice, lol!

Some cook for you and bring it well covered...I don't eat sha!

Tread softly, man!

3. Being Rude at you.

This sounds weird and absurd but I see that with some ladies (maybe immature), I wouldn't know.
I guess, she is naturally rude!

But, some that were not rude but starts acting rude all of a sudden?

Is that a "Test"?

4. Talks Flippantly/ Carelessly At Your Presence

What I can say to these set is, No man likes a flippant lady. Sure, because real men don't do much talking, they aspire a wife who can make the home lively, joke, talk, tell midnight silly stories and all... but not a talkative with no gears!

5. Laugh Ere You Said A Word

This is one major to really know a lady who is into you. You are her best comedian!
It is laughable because you can see her expressing love BUT when you don't want to reciprocate nko? It's funny!

6. They Dial Your Number And When You Pick, They Just Keep Mute.

It amazes me when this happen. I know it is always with those ones whom you're ignoring that this often happen.

Don't you get it? She is obsessed with you...

Most of them are Young Hearts (Teens or Under 20s), It is not an opportunity to mess them up! Ignore them and try to friend zone. When they really grow up, they'll leave you.
#I'm currently having an ish with one#

Get ready for 10 to 19 missed calls...

7. They Publicize You To Their Friends.

You walk by and a group of her friends stops talking and starts staring.
Probably, they know your name and have your contact.

They watch over you for their friend! lol!

After I walk past such a group, I smile within...#wide grin#

I know there are a lot of other "funny" ways, ladies express love and attraction to the ones they love.

You may contribute...
ON point my brother! On point!
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Smooth278(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Also by walking and shaking the bakassi in a provocative manner when u are around...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol...like dis nigga who always calls me to ask "how's dad,nd mum,nd my brodas and sistas"....m lyk shuuu!#muchannoyingshii

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
EzzyStanley:
so easy?

I'm raw and rugged...sorry tongue
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by DutchesSsS(f): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Love is overrated...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.