Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) (48035 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by iamord(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
mikron:
And who asked for ur opinion? I'm referring to a South African here not u a Ghanian.
because what u said there is irrespective of you talking about south africa.. If you can say that to sa then you can say that to any african country with growing western race amongst them. Have we not passed this era Are there not lebanese,asian , ghanaian, south African, india, jamaica, uk communities in nigeria that have taken nigeria has their new home . That have blended in the society and contributing immensely. Do you chase them out? By your statement u just did.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, shut up, miss forest in your Sante tribe primitiveness. Nobody is going to attention to the sh*ts you spew here.

Product of green card, shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamord:
because what u said there is irrespective of you talking about south africa.. If you can say that to sa then you can say that to any african country with growing western race amongst them. Have we not passed this era Are there not lebanese,asian , ghanaian, south African, india, jamaica, uk communities in nigeria that have taken nigeria has their new home . That have blended in the society and contributing immensely. Do you chase them out? By your statement u just did.
at least we don't depend on them to do everything for us like d black South Africans. I told him that because they black South Africans have this annoying habit of always coming here to tell us they are this, they are that, they seem to forget that these achievements are made possible by majority of whites living there. Not their lazy black b. utts.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Product of green card, shut the hell up.
Is that all you can say?! Smelling dwarf! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:
She lost because there is no way she could have bribe her way to become the winner......

All those beauty pageant we do organize in Nigeria are all full of suspicious after that of Agbani which we did see some level of simplicity and originality.

Anyway coming 82nd position is not a bad idea, Atleast she get position
yea grin Iconcur...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
kwametut:
Mikro
We know its Nigerian mentality to go low cheap blows. Jealousy is killing you guys... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jealous of who? South Africans? U make me laugh bro. Man for man u guys re not close to us Nigerians. I'm not talking about d whites here but the Zulu and xhosas of South Africa. We Nigerians rock wherever we go. In spite of challenges we re still going strong, we re achievers, we re generous, we r world beaters. So tell me kwametut why I shld b jealous of you? U don't feed me I don't work for u so what's ur point?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
kwametut:
Same whites INVENTED NIGERIA AND DISCOVERED THEIR OIL AND GAS.

u just proved to me that u re either slow or a teenager. How can u say the whiteman invented Nigeria? Fine they discovered our oil same way they discovered ur diamonds but let me school ur dull brain Nigeria has been in existence hundreds of years b4 d white man came

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
kwametut:
We're not football giants but we have produced the best UEFA winners.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BENNI MCCARTHY FATHER IS XHOSA (His grand father was Scottish descent from Tsolo Eastern Cape, Read about Black Scots of SA), HIS MOM IS ZULU HER SURNAME IS DLAMINI. FACT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/24/3123504/benni-mccarthy-didier-drogba-the-top-five-african-players-to
king kanu, finidi and Mikel from naija have all won d uefa champs league too. So I don't know what you meant by producing uefa winners
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2014
mikron:
jealous of who? South Africans? U make me laugh bro. Man for man u guys re not close to us Nigerians. I'm not talking about d whites here but the Zulu and xhosas of South Africa. We Nigerians rock wherever we go. In spite of challenges we re still going strong, we re achievers, we re generous, we r world beaters. So tell me kwametut why I shld b jealous of you? U don't feed me I don't work for u so what's ur point?

this clearly shows that Nigerians regard white people as superiors and always unleash their tribalism behavior on black people...since you are admitting that you cannot compete with white people...you belong to the ancient world..
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2014
mikron:
at least we don't depend on them to do everything for us like d black South Africans. I told him that because they black South Africans have this annoying habit of always coming here to tell us they are this, they are that, they seem to forget that these achievements are made possible by majority of whites living there. Not their lazy black b. utts.

South African blacks are doing it for themselves,if you think that you can't match them,do something to improve your life and stop crying foul
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2014
mikron:

can you give me one example to support your statement which says black south Africans depend on whites in everything?
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
iamord:
ghana is also a boxing nation. But does not have facilities as compared to sa

I admire the Ghanaians,they are great in politics,football en so forth,hence you don't hear them making mockery of other nations
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by iamord(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
MduZA:

I admire the Ghanaians,they are great in politics,football en so forth,hence you don't hear them making mockery of other nations
thank you very much! I mean why should we hate? We are all brothers no matter the differences and artificial borders. If a country is down today does not mean it won't be a success story tomorrow that the whole world can learn from.. We are all gifted in different sectors of life. We need to drop ego and learn from one another.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
adanduka:

Nigeria came 82nd
chizoxxx
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
MduZA:

can you give me one example to support your statement which says black south Africans depend on whites in everything?

simple. They occupy ur land, they head and own every big cooperation in ur country, u work for them. Should I continue?
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
MduZA:

this clearly shows that Nigerians regard white people as superiors and always unleash their tribalism behavior on black people...since you are admitting that you cannot compete with white people...you belong to the ancient world..
but of course that is what I'm saying, we just can't compete with the whiteman, no basis for comparison at all. They invented all d major inventions in d world. Can we blacks build aeroplanes? Definitely NO. So there u are
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikron:
simple. They occupy ur land, they head and own every big cooperation in ur country, u work for them. Should I continue?

just like Nigerians in Nigeria who work for south africans...south Africans invaded your country and give you jobs...after drinking south Africa s water,watch our tv channels,buy groceries from our retailers,using electronic appliances imported from SA ,using south African cellular network ,travel with SAA in your own airspace etc etc...you come here and spew rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikron:
but of course that is what I'm saying, we just can't compete with the whiteman, no basis for comparison at all. They invented all d major inventions in d world. Can we blacks build aeroplanes? Definitely NO. So there u are

wake up and smell the cup of coffee Nigerians...we are no longer in the 1700s,things have changed...america is led by a black person today
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
MduZA:

wake up and smell the cup of coffee Nigerians...we are no longer in the 1700s,things have changed...america is led by a black person today
I just asked u a simple question, can we black Africans build an aeroplane? Answer is no, fine Obama is the president of the US, I'm talking about we blacks producing machines, electronics, ships, etc. We just can't. With time I believe we ll get there but for now NO, we re still far behind the whiteman.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikron:
I just asked u a simple question, can we black Africans build an aeroplane? Answer is no, fine Obama is the president of the US, I'm talking about we blacks producing machines, electronics, ships, etc. We just can't. With time I believe we ll get there but for now NO, we re still far behind the whiteman.

if nigerians are failing to produce anything...dont ever think all black people are on the same path...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
MduZA:

if nigerians are failing to produce anything...dont ever think all black people are on the same path...
so tell me what significant product or products the black south Africans have produced? Vuvuzelas? Don't make me laugh. Keep comparing urslf with the whiteman
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
MduZA:

Smh... Bwhahaha... Ghanaians of all people in their dwarf nature. I think you are hallucinating though. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

Please, don't you ever in your miserable life compare black South Africans with Nigerians because we are like super-humans where you are. tongue cool
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2014
mikron:
so tell me what significant product or products the black south Africans have produced? Vuvuzelas? Don't make me laugh. Keep comparing urslf with the whiteman

our forefathers used to fight the colonizers with spears and arrows in the battle field ...and defeated them ...on the other side of west africa your forefathers were selling their own children to the colonizers...I understand your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2014
all4naija:
Please, don't you ever in your miserable life compare black South Africans with Nigerians because we are like super-humans where you are. tongue cool

you are right,there is no comparison between south Africans and Nigerians,Nigerians come to south Africa to ask for asylums and jobs...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

you are right,there is no comparison between south Africans and Nigerians,Nigerians come to south Africa to ask for asylums and jobs...
Bwahaha... Asylum as in teaching your peasant life as lecturers or profs in your boring universities. I don't see any South African lecturer in Nigerian university because he has nothing to offer. Brain-dead people, Zulu masters!
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Asylum as in teaching your peasant life as lecturers or profs in your boring universities. I don't see any South African lecturer in Nigerian university because he has nothing to offer. Brain-dead people, Zulu masters!

no as shoe repairers and hair cutters

what would south Africans do in low ranked Nigerian universities?
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

no as shoe repairers and hair cutters

what would south Africans do in low ranked Nigerian universities?
You make South Africans look as though they are rich when 90% of the blacks live in Township squalor with bucket poo system. Do you want to deny that?!

It is not about low ranking. Even the lowest ranked university can have a prof from other high ranking university around the world. This is one of the reason why I think most South African blacks aren't intelligent. Jeez!

If you make noise too much here we will stop dating your girls and you know what that means - there will be more prostitutes on the street of your overrated country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
all4naija:

You make South Africans look as though they are rich when 90% of the blacks live in Township squalor with bucket poo system. Do you want to deny that?!

It is not about low ranking. Even the lowest ranked university can have a prof from other high ranking university around the world. This is one of the reason why I think most South African blacks aren't intelligent. Jeez!

If you make noise too much here we will stop dating your girls and you know what that means - there will be more prostitutes on the street of your overrated country.

so according to your poor mentality,all south African cities are occupied by 5million white people...thanx for exposing your dumbness...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

so according to your poor mentality,all south African cities are occupied by 5million white people...thanx for exposing your dumbness...
That is not what I said. The fact that you couldn't make sense of my post proves you aren't intelligent enough as a South African to comprehend and you must surely be from Township.

That 5 million white number is 10% of your total population and it is the working mechanism of that society that builds and develops the infrastructure not some 90% of the black population living in the squalor of Townships. For your information, Townships are found in cities. Zulu master!
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

our forefathers used to fight the colonizers with spears and arrows in the battle field ...and defeated them ...on the other side of west africa your forefathers were selling their own children to the colonizers...I understand your situation.
u re just funny. U can Google d ancient Benin Kingdom of Nigeria and read how the king of Benin and his subjects fought and drove the colonialists out from their empire. U think it's only chaka that fought d white man? Man pls read wide before u comment
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
all4naija:

That is not what I said. The fact that you couldn't make sense of my post proves you aren't intelligent enough as a South Africa to comprehend and you must surely be from Township.

That 5 million white number is 10% of your total population and it is the working mechanism of that society that builds and develops the infrastructure not some 90% of the black population living in the squalor of Townships. For your information, Townships are found in cities. Zulu master!
pls tell him, he is lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.