Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) (48032 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
mikron:
u re just funny. U can Google d ancient Benin Kingdom of Nigeria and read how the king of Benin and his subjects fought and drove the colonialists out from their empire. U think it's only chaka that fought d white man? Man pls read wide before u comment
Chaka Zulu didn't win the war. That's a big lie to think they won! I have read about the untold story of their final defeat at the hands of the Brits which they never recorded because of shame!
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
mikron:
u re just funny. U can Google d ancient Benin Kingdom of Nigeria and read how the king of Benin and his subjects fought and drove the colonialists out from their empire. U think it's only chaka that fought d white man? Man pls read wide before u comment

Benin kingdom of Nigeria?what was that?omit Nigeria and say Benin kingdom...your tendency of stealing other people s glory is well known...to be specific,Nigerians never fought the colonizers...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
all4naija:

Chaka Zulu didn't win the war. That's a big lie to think they won! I have read about the untold story of their final defeat at the hands of the Brits which they never recorded because of shame!

embarrassing...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
MduZA:

Bare with me,I never heard of Benin kingdom of Nigeria before,I associated that name with Benin Republic...i now understand your claims,the history you are telling me is not known,no wonder..
I guess so. There is Benin Republic a country bothering Nigeria to d West and we have Benin Kingdom former bendel state and present day Edo state in Nigeria. I'm sorry I called u slow earlier, I regret my words and I say I'm sorry. We re one. One love man
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Moderator am giving you grey hairs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you're removing the TRUTH to keep your followers on NL DUMB. NL is about grooming DUMMIES like All4naija and crew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cornubia is shaping up....

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin modertator here is the current Miss SA 2014 and shes going for Miss Universe 2015 grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
^^^^^^Misss Nigeria can never cut it here... cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
kwametut:
Moderator am giving you grey hairs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you're removing the TRUTH to keep your followers on NL DUMB. NL is about grooming DUMMIES like All4naija and crew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cornubia is shaping up....
You need to be grateful to the mod for not taking action to ban you. If I am the mod I would have long banned your dwarf bottom in this forum. You Ghanaian twerp! Keep praising South Africa you adopted as your home until Zulus and Xhosas attack you in their xenophobia.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
kwametut:
^^^^^^Misss Nigeria can never cut it here... cheesy grin grin grin grin
Bwahaha... Are you comparing those ugly faces to Nigerian women faces? You must be drunk looking at those South African fat faces thinking they are beautiful when they are not. Bwahaha...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
kwametut:
grin grin grin grin grin modertator here is the current Miss SA 2014 and shes going for Miss Universe 2015 grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1957952_ziphozakhezokufaindress2_jpeg6b07c090528eae97177f7839ddba5ec0

Whoever give that Zulu lady Miss South Africa 2014 is blind! Jeez! I wouldn't look at her twice in a romance section because she is just an average looking lady. Bleh!
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2014
abeg! Boko give us one lady from your camp for the next miss world....... Aby shey we no fyn for naija nih

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.