Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) (2708 Views)

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's / Ex-mbgn/rapper Munachi Abii In New Photos / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
They look good together! cool

Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by fr3do(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mina be like

1 Like

Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by drizslim(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
The Girl Looks Cute,

Btw Usher Was Like "Hey CameraMan Be Fast, I Got A Dance Practise Tonight" But Who's Munachi, I Don't Know Her Here in Ifite Awka undecided

1 Like

Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by rattlesnake(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
When ushre finish her she will start saying "all guys are the same"
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by pretydiva(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Usher has emaciated ooo...or is it jst my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by Emaax43: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
OLD PICS
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by redcliff: 4:59am On Dec 15, 2014
pretydiva:
Usher has emaciated ooo...or is it jst my eyes

Yes he has..
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by veave(f): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Is usher sick or what?

Lets not come and hear its cancer later o angry
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by SlyIg(f): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2014
drizslim:
The Girl Looks Cute,

Btw Usher Was Like "Hey CameraMan Be Fast, I Got A Dance Practise Tonight" But Who's Munachi, I Don't Know Her Here in Ifite Awka undecided

she d live for the new Immanuel lodge now. Though she was living at 5decking before.
She is very popular in ifite o. I wonder why you don't know her.
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by Airforce1(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2014
She don carry hustle come America abi undecided
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2014
That picture looks old undecided undecided cause usher is way muscular now than this tho, and the lady is on low cut now. my facts are so fuckin' right!
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by axortedbabe(f): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Airforce1:
She don carry hustle come America abi undecided
maybe na there God fit bless her hustle n reason her mata..
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by drizslim(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2014
SlyIg:

she d live for the new Immanuel lodge now. Though she was living at 5decking before.
She is very popular in ifite o. I wonder why you don't know her.
Babe I dey Live For Christ The King Lodge At The Back Of White House... Gimme ur Id Make We Relate Naaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
That picture looks old undecided undecided cause usher is way muscular now than this tho, and the lady is on low cut now. my facts are so fuckin' right!
Are you sure you are a lady? Yeah ofcourse i know she is on low-cut now. But didn't it occur to you that she might be wearing attachment Muna herself uploaded the pix not too long ago and Cc usher! And you are saying old pics.
Re: Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) by kagel: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
drizslim:
The Girl Looks Cute,

MUNACHI IS AN MBAISE LADY WHO ONCE WON MISS NIGERIA .

(1) (Reply)

M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta / Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni / See What D'banj Was Caught Doing With A Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.