Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! (2827 Views)

Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just to clarify, you are saying that Buhari would be President with or without his vote grin
ionsman:
Op you are inconsequential to the cause.....Please vote for Gej okay.....Your one vote won't make buhari the president....
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
DDeliverer:
The truth is, No igbo will vote an ABOKI with morbid intolerance (especially the religious and ethnic brands). A man that soaks all his speeches in blood.

No igbo will vote a retired kidnapper. We know how he sent his thugs to bring some fellow from the UK in crate.

No igbo will vote a septuagenarian ( Mugabe's agemate).

No igbo will vote an aboki that hates democracy. An aboki that supervised the ouster of a legitimate govt in the 80s.

No igbo will vote Boko-haram sponsor in chief.

No igbo will vote a serial election loser. Lost in 2003, Lost in 2007, Lost in 2011, will LOSE in 2015, and in 2019 will contest and LOSE again.

No igbo will vote a borrow-borrow. Borrowed to marry, borrowed to build houses, borrowed to buy cow, borrowed to buy shoe, borrowed to pay school fees..SMH.

U dey vex oooo.
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
Just to clarify, you are saying that Buhari would be President with or without his vote grin
And GEJ would be President till 2019,without your Vote!
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by 2SWT(f): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
let's just watch and see
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ would try be President with no votes whatsoever if he could rig it as normal; but Nigeria would not tolerate another rigged election.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
GEJ would try be President with no votes whatsoever if he could rig it as normal; but Nigeria would not tolerate another rigged election.
He doesn't need to rig,he already has our votes,its Apc dat would try and rig.Since GEJ came on board,he hasn't interfered with elections,cos oppositions now win unlike before,but I bet u,if Apc mistakenly,enters there,I dnt think any other party would ever win,because they are so desperate for power!
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
LOL!
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He doesn't need to rig,he already has our votes,its Apc dat would try and rig.Since GEJ came on board,he hasn't interfered with elections,cos oppositions now win unlike before,but I bet u,if Apc mistakenly,enters there,I dnt think any other party would ever win,because they are so desperate for power!
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Austindark(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
I am gladly waiting for Jesus to dismantle d present government and takeover ruler ship

#teamjesus
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by 2SWT(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Austindark:
I am gladly waiting for Jesus to dismantle d present government and takeover ruler ship

#teamjesus
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Austindark(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
2SWT:
Hmmm

hope it comforts u to hear dat
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
size38:
All these image tarnishing post will not work because because the igbos have already chosen GEJ. So buhari does not rely on votes from the east. The igbos have less than 6 million votes. Buhari has the entire northern, middle belts, the west and part of south-south to himself. I even pity the igbos more because when GEJ finishes his tenure whether in 2015 or 2019, the. Igbos will come to see the reality facing them on having one of their own as president. By then, the igbos will start asking for support from the north, west and even south-south for which I am sure as a south-south person, the igbos won't get our support in the nearest future.

Illusion of the highest order
Re: Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Illusion of the highest order
Help me tell am

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson? / Port Harcourt Is Calm, I've Just Been Accredited. Pictures. / SEE GOBE: Police Rush To Rescue Two Pastors Fighting In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.