Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ (545 Views)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo / Do You Agree With NLC That Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by tattesco(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2014
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and
Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, on Sunday said despite
the criticisms being directed at President Goodluck
Jonathan, majority of Nigerians are aware that the
Federal Government under his watch has performed
creditably well.
Abati made his position known in an interview he
granted the Voice of America.
He said it was on record that the government had
turned the nation’s economy into the largest one in
Africa.
“Majority of Nigerians know that this is a government
that has performed, that has turned the Nigerian
economy into the largest economy in Africa.
“This is the government that has revived the
railways. This is the government that has achieved a
lot in terms of privatising the power sector and
giving real hope to the power sector,” Abati said.
He disagreed with those accusing the President of
incompetence and failure to fulfill his electoral
promises, saying the accusations are mere political
rhetoric.
Ahead of the campaigns for the 2015 Presidential
election, the presidential aide said Jon

Source: punch
Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by PassingShot(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Just anything to hang on to. Yeye dey smell!
Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by acenazt: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Another Nigerians dey wey me no know Hmmmmm LORD LUGARD must have lied to us ohhhh. Chei chei no wonder I can't find my grandmother's family. I thought they were wiped out.

1 Like

Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by hungryboy(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2014
replace Nigerians in that heading with TANgerians.

1 Like

Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by busterr(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2014
gej till 2019
Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by ziccoit: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
He must have possessed a pair of microscopic eyes to have seen his boss performance on microscopic level. Macroscopically, GEJ has done below average.

1 Like

Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by yuncka: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Really?

Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by jackymfon: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Jonathan has performed and I ve not seen light in my house for 7months n nobody cares, for that singular reason buhari has my vote...
Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by idupaul: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Jonathan is the worst leader I have ever voted for.. I don learn my lesson so in 2015 I must vote GMB
Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by samento: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Abati Ruben I hope you know you are from Abeokuta and Abeokuta is in ogun state. 90% of sango residence have not enjoyed light not to talk of people living in the rural areas. PDP your game is up.
Re: ‘nigerians Know That Jonathan Has Performed’ by tattesco(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gej till 2015

(1) (Reply)

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Is GEJ The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.