Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (108266 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by executivegej: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
bosunolu:

k

choi! what a silence!!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
bosunolu:

choi! what a silence!!

Na wah
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmmm... when i told the house on 10th March, 2015, that the whole exercise has been put on hold people started been rude! May God give our President the ability to work for the masses and correct the anomalies in the current Nigerian system!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
chairmanmao1:
Hmmmm... when i told the house on 10th March, 2015, that the whole exercise has been put on hold people started been rude! May God give our President the ability to work for the masses and correct the anomalies in the current Nigerian system!

Amen.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by paullye(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Really dragging! Everything is! But by Gods grace things will pick up for good!!!!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by madri4u: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wat is the monthly take home pay for HND in nnpc? And yearly upfront?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Busbar(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
madri4u:
Wat is the monthly take home pay for HND in nnpc? And yearly upfront?
Discuss interview question for now
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by teebouy03: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm cool
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by iobiahu: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation with immediate effect.

The announcement was made in a terse statement issued by the Director Communications, Office of Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Alhaji Haruna Imrana, on behalf of the HoS, Mr. Danladi Kifasi.

“The directive to that effect was conveyed in a letter signed today (Friday) June 26, 2015 by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Danladi Kifasi. In it the President thanked members of the dissolved board for their services to the nation,” he said.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
iobiahu:
President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation with immediate effect.

The announcement was made in a terse statement issued by the Director Communications, Office of Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Alhaji Haruna Imrana, on behalf of the HoS, Mr. Danladi Kifasi.

“The directive to that effect was conveyed in a letter signed today (Friday) June 26, 2015 by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Danladi Kifasi. In it the President thanked members of the dissolved board for their services to the nation,” he said.

This development will have some good and bad effects on the recruitment exercise.

I think.

What do you say?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Busbar(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2015
ugroupnl:

This development will have some good and bad effects on the recruitment exercise.

I think.

What do you say?
Everytin is intact...it require patience.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by madri4u: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Guys as d thin dey go so, b like say dis recruitment wiil b dissolve also.It wil never b well wit jonathan n diezani if at all dey uses dis nnpc recruitment as a scam to gain pples vote which dey have failed.Stupid country , wicked leaders.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nobody told me, but am having the feelings that the recruitment exercise will dissolve into another recruitment exercise by the New Board and/or the New Government in power without placing any new advert.

What do you think?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
bosunolu:

choi! what a silence!!
Seems you are silent these days. What is happening. No news at all?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
bosunolu:

choi! what a silence!!
Seems you are silent these days. What is happening? No news at all?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
ugroupnl:

Seems you are silent these days.
What is happening?
No news at all?

Let me do some checks. Will be back.

Cheers.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
bosunolu:

Let me do some checks. Will be back.

Cheers.

Waiting continues. There shall be light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
bosunolu:

Waiting continues. There shall be light at the end of the tunnel.
I expected more from your checks. Its alright.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
ugroupnl:

I expected more from your checks.
Its alright.

It is alright my Brother. My checks revealed all shall be well. The recruitment process is still valid until further notice.

You are blessed!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
bosunolu:

It is alright my Brother. My checks revealed all shall be well. The recruitment process is still valid until further notice.

You are blessed!

Certainly, it is still valid.
But only God knows when and how it will come to pass.

You are blessed too.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
ugroupnl:

Certainly, it is still valid.
But only God knows when and how it will come to pass.

You are blessed too.

Amen.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by cnnman: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2015
By the grace of God this NNPC recruitment must be completed very soon. Let us keep hope alive. God is hearing us and He will answer us very soon. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by paullye(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Monin fellow hopeful! Saw this thread and decided to share it. https://www.nairaland.com/2414053/plea-president-buhari-nnpc-2012#35283697. ItS an attempt by some to create awareness on the 2012 nnpc recruitment process.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by cnnman: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please all, let us copy and paste this plea to all social media and forward to any big man on top as our collective request to Mr President to ensure this plea gets to Mr president. Don't forget Adams oshomole's committee on NNPC probe will be submitting their report next week so that they can include it as one of their recommendations to Mr President. Regards fellow nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
cnnman:
Please all, let us copy and paste this plea to all social media and forward to any big man on top as our collective request to Mr President to ensure this plea gets to Mr president. Don't forget Adams oshomole's committee on NNPC probe will be submitting their report next week so that they can include it as one of their recommendations to Mr President. Regards fellow nairalanders.

ok
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Atiko(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2015
bosunolu:

ok
Well done guys, you are all doing wonderfully keeping this forum alive.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by cnnman: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
President Buhari promised to split NNPC into two, so there is hope because some of us will join the regulatory arm and others the investment arm of NNPC. So let's keep hope alive. God is alive.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
cnnman:
President Buhari promised to split NNPC into two, so there is hope because some of us will join the regulatory arm and others the investment arm of NNPC. So let's keep hope alive. God is alive.

There is hope.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bonen(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Regulatory arm ....hmmmm I smell a white Elephant, have you heard of DPR That's the regulatory arm for our petroleum industry, abi are we duplicating functions again, sorry don't want to kill you alls hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.