Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys (4179 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yea.
I agree with the adventurous/daring part.
I once had this guy in the FriendZone.

What made me start developing a soft spot for the guy is the way he drives......mehn! the guy is daring!.
I go dey shout o "Hian, Emy do you wanto kill me?? ?".......but, tomorrow I go still enter motto. grin
You always have a story and a character to describe every event that relates to a thread on NL
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
BreezyRita:

So u go like to date Anini or Shina Rambo since dem be bad boys grin
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

You always have a story and a character to describe every event that relates to a thread on NL

I could have easily said, "a friend of mine..., then someone else might ask "why is it always happening to your friends only?". These are experiences that the average extrovert or adventurous person has experienced. The only difference is that, I am more expressive and humans are insatiable.
That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by naijaboiy: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I could have easily said, "a friend of mine..., them someone else might ask "why is it always happening to your friends only?". These are experiences that the average extrovert or adventurous person has experienced. The only difference is that, I am more expressive and humans are insatiable.
That's all.
No flog me o grin
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by mesoade(m): 1:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Your no.3 is pure balderdash,who told you bad guys are real men? . . . Define a real man for me@OP
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by BreezyRita(f): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
hmmm..u missed smtin..
Bad guys can break ur heart and cause u serious emotional imbalance..

True that.... One of the cons.
I'd go for a good guy anytime.....

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by passionate88: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Instead of me to be bad in other to win/get a girl, I'd rather remain good and single angry

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
I'm all of dox things listed and nt a bad guy

cool cool cool
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by velly001(m): 3:18am On Dec 18, 2014
BreezyRita:

good guys arent?
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by BreezyRita(f): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
velly001:
good guys arent?

Aren't what??
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by BreezyRita(f): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I'm all of dox things listed and nt a bad guy

cool cool cool

Iffahear!! You? Good guy.?
grin cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by shinaf: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
I think the mixed guy is okay
.....get it twisted
I love a girl who can show the two behavior both bad and good......
On bed
Character
Attitude .........
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
BreezyRita:

Iffahear!! You? Good guy.?
grin cheesy
U knw everything na wink
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nahh
Ion feel a thing 4 bad boys
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Curiouscat: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nope...Humans are not insatiable but their WANTS are.grin grin
Kachisbarbie:

I could have easily said, "a friend of mine..., then someone else might ask "why is it always happening to your friends only?". These are experiences that the average extrovert or adventurous person has experienced. The only difference is that, I am more expressive and humans are insatiable.
That's all.
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Missmossy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lollz some guys would wanna form bad boys undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Emaprince: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Women just don't know what they want.simples!

If you search around nairaland now,you'll see a thread where they are condemming abusive men,alcoholics and philanderers but in another thread,they want men with the same trait.. grin

Well,I've always believed that if a man should choose between good and bad on how to behave towards a woman..being bad is better!
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by velly001(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
BreezyRita:

Aren't what??
Good guys also have ds qualification nd far more beta ones
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by bosunjohns(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
emusmith:

Haven't you heard?

"Bad-guyism" is being over-rated.

It used to be quite fun and exciting to be "bad" but no longer!

A particular "bad guy", I know, was forced into settling down with a young lady at an early age because of premature pregnancy.

Know this Reality of life;

The "bad guys" are getting "gullible" ladies pregnant and breaking many hearts and that... is not funny anymore...

He doesn't become "so bad" that he ignores the "responsibilities" of being a "Single Father" (because after all said and done, that will be the aftermath).

This deception is going viral even as the "bad guys" are all actually saying one thing;
"There is nothing inside there"...

It is just you girls that wants a guy to be "bad" so as to satisfy your lusts!

Please, Don't Misunderstand Me!

I don't envy them. Never will!

In my "good boyism", I have "bad girls who wanna turn good" reaching out, but I say, Not yet!

Finally, Nothing dey dia! Marry one gal at your young age and enjoy life. Nor be to dey form bad guy, sleep with many girls, dey form terminator, while for inside you dey die of STDs and wasted years wey you children go inherit! God forbid bad thing!

#Do not repeat the mistakes your parents and elders made. Let it end with you#

#MY THOUGHTS# #MY OPINION #

Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by ITbomb(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Point of correction it is GIRLS NOT WOMEN.
There are threads about the difference between girls and women
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
BreezyRita:

piece of thrash....... please where are the good guys o
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by MzQueen(f): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Kachisbarbie:
Yea.
I agree with the adventurous/daring part.
I once had this guy in the FriendZone.

What made me start developing a soft spot for the guy is the way he drives......mehn! the guy is daring!.
I go dey shout o "Hian, Emy do you wanto kill me?? ?".......but, tomorrow I go still enter motto. grin
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by justiniy(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Anwasia:
From girlfriend no1 to 16 I am a good person
But
From girlfriend no16 to 29 amu a bad maudafurker cool cool
..u wey b say u stil dey struggl get gf no 2..mtchw..liar..wan kon dy form cassanova here.
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Justme427(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Do you need someone to pleasure you anyday, anytime? Contact me BBM: 28233F94 or Whatsapp: 09090260139. It's not Free...
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by dblaisepascal(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
BreezyRita:

good guys hate GUNs' hence, they aren't rugged or protective' Bad boys gat guns, tattoo" They even smoke weeds dat harden the ride.... Good boys only drink fanta' Pepsi'. Bad boys don't only drink but SMOKE COKE
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by BreezyRita(f): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
dblaisepascal:
good guys hate GUNs' hence, they aren't rugged or protective' Bad boys gat guns, tattoo" They even smoke weeds dat harden the ride.... Good boys only drink fanta' Pepsi'. Bad boys don't only drink but SMOKE COKE

Are you for or against the thread??
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by sunnyt1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
BreezyRita:

The only reason SOME girls prefer "bad guys" is the devil is playing LUDO with their lives. It sounds harsh, right? OK, how do you expect a case where u chose a bad thing ahead of the good one. If the devil were not dancing Alanta with ur life, how, in the name of adventure, will you prefer a gentle man to a BAD fellow, thats what they call it BAD guy.

Wanting a bad guy is only a honest reflection of who you are. Out of the abundance of the heart . . . . . . .

What are the characteristics of a bad guy? He is the direct opposite of a good/ gentle. He takes u for granted, he makes u feel less of a woman, he womanizes without remorse, he is a serial liar, he doesnt respect ur familes and friends. He is a bad person. Something must be fundermentally wrong if your preference goes with a bad person

The most unfortunate thing is, most of those gals who prefer bad guys are the same crop of gals who go about saying all men are the same, all men are cheat, all men are evil but the issue is you preferred a cheat ahead of a gentle man

The devil has a way of manipulating people's destiny. He has a way of stealing people's happiness and peace.
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by BreezyRita(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
sunnyt1:

Dating a GOOD guy could get boring.

#Dont say I told you cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
BreezyRita:

Is that why you've not agreed to date me?
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by BreezyRita(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is that why you've not agreed to date me?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys by sunnyt1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
BreezyRita:

Ive blatantly made my point, the devil has a way of playing his game, just watch out

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABC Of Romance And Sexuality! / Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Bums…scientists Reveal The Answer / Embarrassing Moment A Lady Was Asked To Remove Her Cap At A Security Checkpoint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.