Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (50855 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Anny4j: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Biblically is not advisable. but imagine a man that hid under this excuse and married the lady only for her to find out
the man can not perform at all. True life story ooo, the woman only endure for like a month b4 she packed her loads.
There was a friend, first time of meeting her bf only for her to see the EXTRA LARGE shocked mehhhnnn she said, she excused herself to toilet without given him any signs of disappointment. she put her hand into her throat started throwing up..... said sickness came from nowhere and the guy was so scared, he was only praying for day to break to that he can take her to hospital. Na so d relationship end o.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Emmadgud(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Thanks dear.
U r welcome Dear nd l wil cherish 2 adimire ur profile pic,if u dont mind o.U can hang nd unhang it just 4 me o,if u dont it 2 b parmenent ok
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by akinademayowa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
LaurelP:
You're wasting ur time
All of dem will say Yes
Trust me
including u? because u are s female too
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Emmadgud(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
nikky52:
I will
Baby hw sure r u.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Let us know...please be sincere.
Yes, I would.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Funjosh(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
What is SHOKI Ma

Idowuogbo:
Haaaaa....e go hard mehn! When cold is "catching" me, how I wan take do am? U think Robb can cure flu? I don't think so! The only thing that can make u and I feel ok is SHOKI. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by fredoooooo: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yes!!!!! Shey make i dey pretend say i no dey dance shoki ni? grin grin

Oda , a rere Lara shoki o ( we go gain from shoki o ) , yeye girl wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Davedonrich(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
No! From dis angle, imagine a guy with a very high ssex drive and an extra inched prop, who gfs have been running away from and he nids to be marid. So d final gal he meets, he d sell d story of him wanting to wait so she won't discover meanwhile he s doing it with some oda, knowing am dere to stay foreva. After d wedding, wahala start, dats were ull see thread like my husband raped me on awa honeymoon, d pastor supported his action. Hehehehehheheheheh
Hell no! I must see if he s a maniac b4 wedding. Thank u!
OMG, this woman is funny!!Lmao!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by dudesexy1111(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
So all dis girls dey do tested and trusted..... Smh undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
retalee3:
yes i can. celibacy going on 4years now and still counting. to me its not about not doing it but finding someone i can love and trust. cos i just cant imagine sampling.

Are you only 4years old?.. angry, which kind of lie is this..so that means you had sex before you started your so called 4years celibacy. undecided

*Observing*
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by nneh1(f): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I always define my relationships. No sex until marriage and if the guy does not like or agree to it he is 100% free to walk away. I know it's a man's world and it has caused me a lot but I have peace.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
fredoooooo:

Oda , a rere Lara shoki o ( we go gain from shoki o ) , yeye girl wink cheesy
Loolz... o di dan dan ka rere. tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Funjosh:
What is SHOKI Ma

Yo di grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by jaymejate: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Funjosh:
What is SHOKI Ma

SHOKI can be defined as fundamental dance phenomenon which is introduced by a body onto a sound of instrument given at a period of time in a particular place.

#the more the grammar, the higher the rate of blunders thrown!

tanks!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by lowwenfresh: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
No! From dis angle, imagine a guy with a very high ssex drive and an extra inched prop, who gfs have been running away from and he nids to be marid. So d final gal he meets, he d sell d story of him wanting to wait so she won't discover meanwhile he s doing it with some oda, knowing am dere to stay foreva. After d wedding, wahala start, dats were ull see thread like my husband raped me on awa honeymoon, d pastor supported his action. Hehehehehheheheheh
Hell no! I must see if he s a maniac b4 wedding. Thank u!
girl you though Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anny4j:
Biblically is not advisable. but imagine a man that hid under this excuse and married the lady only for her to find out
the man can not perform at all. True life story ooo, the woman only endure for like a month b4 she packed her loads.
There was a friend, first time of meeting her bf only for her to see the EXTRA LARGE shocked mehhhnnn she said, she excused herself to toilet without given him any signs of disappointment. she put her hand into her throat started throwing up..... said sickness came from nowhere and the guy was so scared, he was only praying for day to break to that he can take her to hospital. Na so d relationship end o.

I thought the bigger, the better and sweeter? Or was her own case the other way round?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
nneh1:
I always define my relationships. No sex until marriage and if the guy does not like or agree to it he is 100% free to walk away. I know it's a man's world and it has caused me a lot but I have peace.

Stop deceiving yourself. You're not holier than those girls who do it and still probably get married to the same men at the end of the day. For how long would you keep lettting men pass you bye just cos of premarital sex? As you keep away from this particular sin, do you also keep away from other sins? Sin is sin and you know that. To further ask, are you a virgin?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

4?

Mtchew
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Mtchew
Oh I just noticed u. Welcome..Mtchewww
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by pressplay55: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
to all the ladies shouting yes,
i hope once you see my world class train rolling out after the wedding you will be able to withstand it?
I wouldnt like to hear pls i am tired.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by kenex4ever(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Ipledge:
I got put my life to bet,u don mess before and you have also fornicate
One of d Dumb ways people put their lives at stake. So u think every humans on earth have sex or are non virgins?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
really but my money is our money right ?
@ d sametime it isnt
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Oh I just noticed u. Welcome..Mtchewww
I see!!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Based on wordly facts,we go want ested and trusted
Based on I wan enta heaven,and the bible,I wee flee from any guy dat wants premarital sex

But its not easy sha
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by portaableg(f): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Two can play the game......
Maamin:

Does he get to explore the dept of yours too? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
portaableg:
Two can play the game......

Exactly what I thought undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
badoolee:
Based on wordly facts,we go want ested and trusted
Based on I wan enta heaven,and the bible,I wee flee from any guy dat wants premarital sex

But its not easy sha

Badooleeeeeee!!

Where have you been na? tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Maamin:

Badooleeeeeee!!

Where have you been na? tongue
somwhere on EARTH
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
badoolee:
somwhere on EARTH

Of-course..where woud you have been before angry

So will you say Yes or No @Op? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Maamin:

Maamin:

yes
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I see!!!!
Dry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2014
badoolee:
yes

Badooleeeeeeeee..are you sure? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.