Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger (26636 Views)

Bosoms Sagging / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
CherishedIma:
That is for pple with small breast, my own size don do me oh
pictures or we dont bliv it
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by TrishaP(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
femi4:
Did you try them? Do they work?
Maybe
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
sauceny:
Is it also applicable to those ladies that theirs are synonymous to "Olympus has fallen"....i mean fallen;asin tired boobz that has given up & pointing downward grin grin grin

You mean those that their b@@bs have fallen like the twin towers and are now at ground zero
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by oleeee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
CherishedIma:
That is for pple with small breast, my own size don do me oh
seeing is believing,,,,,,oya PISHURE IT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Touching and squeezing helps too. LOL #LipSealed
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by hizson(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
lirusehn:

seriously: yo mad.

Na gay yu be?? How e take be rubbish??

I don't blame you, I blame the fact that this is a forum and when u decide to join you have decided to take everyone's opinions without more..thats why you can sit at the comfort of your home and type rubbish because you discovered little beards on your face and you think you have arrived..go and learn respect Bro because one day u might regret it...
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Dreyl(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
dreyl come and help your gal friend oo!
i don't have a girlfriend. angry
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by tdayof(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
StarkidsNaija:

bad guy
I didn't post that rubbish
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Br'east is not a muscle tissue.

TheRealMrStan:
1. Exercise
Your bosoms are just like any other muscles in your body and you can, no, you are to train it! Any qualified fitness trainer will advise you the necessary set of exercises for pectoral muscles. Moreover, you may find numerous videos and tutorials on which exercises you should do and how to perform them right. After some time of regular training you will see the result. Your muscles will be getting firm and fit which makes them look larger.

8. Push-ups
Doing push-ups is a, so to say, classic exercise aimed at training your bosom muscles. So gather all your will power and start exercising. After some time of regular training you will feel that the muscles got tighter and fitter as well as your bosom got larger and acquired more attractive round form.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by ojsmscom(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
[url][/url][img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
1one:
Elantracey.

You may need to bookmark this thread

gringringrin
my own reach me o, i dey even dey look for person wey i wan cut give grin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by 1one: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Elantracey:
my own reach me o, i dey even dey look for person wey i wan cut give grin

Goes to look at her profile picture..

Zooms into the breastz area

Confirms the fact as stated by the suspect

No further questions lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by dayoade2007(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chai, is this for real?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

Goes to look at her profile picture..

Zooms into the breastz area

Confirms the fact as stated by the suspect

No further questions lipsrsealed

hahahahohihohohiha

seeing is believing undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Be contented with what you have embarassed
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by 1one: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

hahahahohihohohiha

seeing is believing undecided undecided

I've seen them already lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by lovemaths(f): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
chaloner:
Wat of peni's ? grin
do 70 press-ups a day.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by chaloner(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
lovemaths:

do 70 press-ups a day.
I'm serious ooooo, I need a larger one
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2014
The mammary gland (#breast#) tissue is mostly fat and skin.

Exercise training does not make breast bigger. Huge fallacy.

Why do you think most competitive female athletes average to small breas-ted.

Weights lifting add to pectorals/chest muscles and may give the appearance of bigger boobs. Its a mirage.

Breast may look perkier but not bigger in themselves.

If weightlifting works then by logic, men should get bigger jugs too

Gain fat----》bigger boobs in many cases.

Loose weight-----》smaller jugs
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by merits(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
dapojaja:

beware of wife snatchers this man
k tnx.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by merits(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Hadeep:

why you no put the complete pic. Abi she no get am ?
she get bt dis ao i want it,she's my propaty anyao i lyk i place her pix.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Hadeep: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
merits:
she get bt dis ao i want it,she's my propaty anyao i lyk i place her pix.
Hahahahahahahah property.
Ok oo
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by seyebarbs: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2015
chaloner:
Wat of peni's ? grin
Get larger penis and enjoy better sex through penis enlargement pills. Get bigger breast n butt too using our enlargement pills which is 100% safe n herbal. Very effective add 56192A97 for further details and purchase
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Freelancer007(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
For the ladies, here is the most effective way to learn how to make your boobs bigger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.