Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? (23481 Views)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Haba! you no be naija girl , smooching as in "touchery" and handling , basically pre-intimacy with the clothes on. Dry humping is like sex as well with the clothes on.

LoL, i'm sure you know the answer to your question already.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by MeoClark(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sex is not a sin.Fornication and Adultery are sin.

kissing? emm it depends the type of kiss.

A greeting kiss.NOT A SIN.

The intimate kiss, It's ignites the motion for u to sin,so it is......a sin.that is if it is done outside wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by owolawitola(f): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ah! Atleast it will relieve a little sexual frustration! Its much easier to kiss and imagine the rest than do nuthn and go crazy with imaginations! I'm satisfied with just kissin sha. Dunno bout y'all.
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Control abi....I see....tell me for how long you will kiss without touching(you know what?)And why start it in the first instance if you won't go the whole hog.Waste of adrenaline if you ask me. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL, i'm sure you know the answer to your question already.

You too know the answer as well , if you consider kissing as not a sin then surely smooching shouldn't be a sin as well , before you quote songs of Solomon again , I'll have you know that smooching was also evident in it
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You too know the answer as well , if you consider kissing as not a sin then surely smooching shouldn't be a sin as well , before you quote songs of Solomon again , I'll have you know that smooching was also evident in it

Whatever rocks your boat, homie.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by happyzed0(f): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sex b4 marriage is a sin bt 4 kissin I dnt knw

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by dhseer: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iaz93:
Kissing is a form of greeting.

Sex is just a means of acknowledgement.

Sex is not a sin. It is the motive behind the sexual intercourse that is the sin.

I agree that Sex is not a sin. But Sex becomes sin when done outside marriage, marriage is the only "union" where sex is permitted. I know we live in a world were people believe hypes like "do all you can to be happy" But there are still rules and principles we're meant to obey.

Now let me clear something here Since you are asking wether sex is sin then it means you are a Christian and you must follow the christian Principle. DON'T LIVE CARNALLY. FIVE MINUTES OF PLEASURE CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR DESTINY e.g of people that had their destiny taken away was Reuben.

As for kissing, Kissing is not a sin. But you must not use that as an excuse to satisfy any lustful desire. It is just better to give a hug and since you two will soon "probably be getting married" you can wait. (patience is another virtue)

I will stop here. I have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by JoeCutie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
If sex before marriage is sinful, then every other thing that has to do with the human emotion which you can't do before your parents is equally sinful.

Remember: Even looking at an opposite sex lustfully is a sin. So, what are we saying? When we know that the moment you kiss or touch the opposite sex, your body many a time, tends to react, and all the sleeping Dogs would rise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Whatever rocks your boat, homie.

So as yours

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by tonte(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol I know girls who take kissing more seriously than sex I.e they don't care who they have sex with but they are very particular with who they kiss...so they kiss with more lust than they have sex with....so they gotta be sinning yea?

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
The chapter is talking about married couple.
MzNelly:

Song Of Solomon 1:1, 2.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by youngwarlocks: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
dhseer:

I agree that Sex is not a sin. But Sex becomes sin when done outside marriage, marriage is the only "union" where sex is permitted. I know we live in a world were people believe hypes like "do all you can to be happy" But there are still rules and principles we're meant to obey.

Now let me clear something here Since you are asking wether sex is sin then it means you are a Christian and you must follow the christian Principle. DON'T LIVE CARNALLY. FIVE MINUTES OF PLEASURE CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR DESTINY e.g of people that had their destiny taken away was Reuben.

As for kissing, Kissing is not a sin. But you must not use that as an excuse to satisfy any lustful desire. It is just better to give a hug and since you two will soon "probably be getting married" you can wait. (patience is another virtue)

I will stop here. I have spoken.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH........
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
99 percent of people here admit that kissing is a sin....yet most of them indulge seeing it as a lesser necessary evil

The next thread I expect to see on front page;

1)Is having oralsex/ a.nal sex with my spouse a sin?

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
ebubest19:
The chapter is talking about married couple.

No, it is not.
Kissing or NOT kissing is a personal choice.
Do what you please. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Olaone1: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
"Sex is a sin....yada...yada...yada." NIGERIA: a country where people know what contitutes a SIN yet engage in the same thing every day undecided undecided undecided

They know it yet they aren't virgin, chaste or celibate undecided undecided

What a people!

3 Likes

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
oloworulz:
babe, let's tell ourselves the truth. We are humans and we are programmed. Our seeing is programmed to our thoughts. Are u telling me that when u see my underground Iron , will u be thinking of fufu and egusi at that moment?
I know I won't be thinking of sex.

Stop handling your thoughts like an entity. You control what direction it goes. You decide what to do about the images in your head. You choose what to occupy yourself and mind with.

Enough with the excuses already. If the sight of a naked woman turns you on, then teach yourself to see the naked woman as a fvcking tree instead. Or yet train yourself to feel disgusted by the sight of naked flesh.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Chrisx1x(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
youngwarlocks:

no, sex is, kissing is wat i dont knw
what type of kiss are we talking abt here ? We have holy kiss,french kiss e.t.c
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by PrettySpicey(f): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
By all means Kiss away but beware of Ebola and all fluid contagious diseases undecided

More seriously, easy on the kissing sha, na from shake dance dey begin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Stop handling your thoughts like an entity. You control what direction it goes. You decide what to do about the images in your head. You choose what to occupy yourself and mind with.

Enough with the excuses already. If the sight of a naked woman turns you on, then teach yourself to see the naked woman as a fvcking tree instead. Or yet train yourself to feel disgusted by the sight of naked flesh.
How do you train your mind away from a natural reaction?
Wouldn't you be getting false positives at all times?

I just like looking for your trouble

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Beesluv: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
youngwarlocks:

Are u trying to say sex=kissing?

Exactly. Twale to your smartness

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by onadana: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
owolawitola:
Ah! Atleast it will relieve a little sexual frustration! Its much easier to kiss and imagine the rest than do nuthn and go crazy with imaginations! I'm satisfied with just kissin sha. Dunno bout y'all.

Why punish yourself.....?Anything worth doing is worth doing well cool

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
SEX IS MARRIAGE

when you kiss its a process that leads to sex and if you ae not careful you will likely fall.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Chrisx1x(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Song Of Solomon 1:1, 2.
when last did ur pastor quoted any verse frm there?

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by oloworulz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

firstly , a tree can never have the shape of a woman and also the features. I have a question to ask u. Plz don't get offended. Y did u not change ur thought when u were about to be disvirgined? Am sure u were not raped. Or do u just feel like committing sin ?

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
No. It's an act of friendly salutation cool

can i??

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
jaybee3:

How do you train your mind away from a natural reaction?
Wouldn't you be getting false positives at all times?

I just like looking for your trouble
Natural is ignoring the book on my bed when I have an exam in a month, because it's a boring course. Discipline is picking up the darn thing every night for an hour because I want to scale a level.

There are no such things as false positives. When you keep up with a habit, it eventually becomes part of who you are. People just like excuses because taking responsibility is a lot more difficult.

Lol I know you booboo kiss

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chrisx1x:
when last did ur pastor quoted any verse frm there?

It being rarely quoted does not invalidate it.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by ooshinibos: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
youngwarlocks:
pls i need answers o.....

are you bored or just lazy ...Nairaland is not the place to look for answers regarding sex and marriage , go and contact the source , am assuming u are a christian , so i recommend you read your bible for a non biased answer ...
i believe you know the answer already and you are just killing time .....
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

*side eyes her to sambisa forest*
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
oloworulz:
firstly , a tree can never have the shape of a woman and also the features. I have a question to ask u. Plz don't get offended. Y did u not change ur thought when u were about to be disvirgined? Am sure u were not raped. Or do u just feel like committing sin ?
Lol yes. I was thinking about gratifying my flesh.....thank God for Jesus cheesy

Edit:

Just because you dabbled in sin once doesn't mean there is no redemption, neither does it exonerate you from taking full responsibility for your actions nor eliminate growth (spiritual too).

And I forgive you for your spurious accusation smiley You should take care with your words in future though.

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by bjcuntis(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
wow for the first tyme in my entire tyme spent on NL I am seeing reasonable comments awesome! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.