Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag (13185 Views)

Woman divorces her husband because he was too good to her(Photo) / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by lalasticlala(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
.Court dissolves 25-year-old marriage over lack of love

The 25-year-old marriage, between Romoke Adesola, and his husband, Kazeem Adesola, has been dissolved by a Mapo Customary Court, Ibadan.

President of the court, Ademola Odunade, who dissolved the marriage, said there was “no longer any love in the marriage.’’

Odunade said that every element showed that the relationship that ought to exist “between a husband and a wife was no longer present in the relationship between Romoke and Kazeem.

“Therefore, I put an end to the union between both of you from today in the interest of peace”, he said.

Romoke had told the court that she had five children for Adesola, but that he was not interested in the welfare of the children.

“Since we got married 25 years ago, Adesola never asked me about the welfare of the children, including their education.

“I also feed them from the sweat of my labour, and when I could no longer bear it, I moved away from his home.

“Before I called it quits with him, he had turned me into a punching bag; so to remain alive, I had to run away.

“Recently, his new wife intimidated one of my children still staying in his house, resulting in the police arresting him for allegedly stealing N3, 000. Adesola is a drunkard and too quarrelsome”, Romoke said.

In his defence, Adesola said that his wife merely wanted to divorce him because she now had a concubine.

Adesola, who is a mechanic and resident in Modina-Odinjo, said that he and his wife had always loved each other before she suddenly developed hatred for him.

“It was not until after five years that she had moved away that I re-married. One day, her son came to fight with my wife and he was reported to the police.

I want the court to separate us because I am fed up,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/16/court-dissolves-25-year-old-marriage-lack-love/
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oh well, the marriage was since over na.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by englishmart(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
at 25 years you still haven't learnt to tolerate each other?
If you follow women mouth, you go kill them! undecided

Pls. Don't beat up your wives oooo... Because if you go outside now, you no go fit fight your fellow men.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by justi4jesu(f): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Did she just realize it angry angry
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by echobee(f): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
at 25 years you still haven't learnt to tolerate each other?
If you follow women mouth, you go kill them! undecided
itumo? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by englishmart(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
echobee:

itumo? angry
you see what I was talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why is it not on front page yet? undecided
Cos they said everything lalastic is front page
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by AutosBay(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
God Bless her.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by echobee(f): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
you see what I was talking about?
itumo? angry angry angry
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by englishmart(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
echobee:

itumo? angry angry angry
lol. I no want change my mind. You know I'm a gentleman! tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by echobee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
lol. I no want change my mind. You know I'm a gentleman! tongue
Itumoooooooooo? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by dre11(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
The woman tried for 25years to have endured the abuse from one useless man that can't afford to play his role as a man of the house

What kind of man is he that he can't provide for his household....... And he still demand to be respected

lalasticlala:

“Since we got married 25 years ago, Adesola never asked me about the welfare of the children, including their education.
“I also feed them from the sweat of my labour, and when I could no longer bear it, I moved away from his home.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Francon(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Her hapiness is all that matters
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by thiefnubu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Better late than never

The worst she can do is to be like the stubborn fly which follows the corpse into the grave

IF WHITNEY HOUSTON COULD LEAVE BOBBY BROWN, THEN SHE CAN!

Na only the man waka come. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by mmaichel: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
may God help us oh

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by holatin(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
That silly of her.
She endure 25 years of beating regime, her son may Ve learn of that from the dad as she endure all this years and tomorrow we will Ve another woman beater on loose.

To all man that beat woman, God curse are on you Holatin chapter 44vs 9

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Funniez: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
What? THE IGWE MUST HEAR THIS!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
it not biblical
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by oloworulz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
I wount judge, some ladies are naturally stubborn . African ladies are different from western ladies. They deserve it atimes

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Funniez: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Here in France where I live, the man wuld av bin turned to a vanguarding bag.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Nmeri17: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
owky I get it. the man finally realized that his destiny is to become a world renowned boxer in the class of Manny pacoiaio cheesy and his wife ain't having none of that angry

The woman try sha, 25 yrs marriage with a drunkard? Chai it seems d man is from Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by lafflaff123(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Where this Mapo dey sef? 25 Years? i think the women there are very patient, GOOGLING the Town so i can go look for my wife there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by HonourablePomk: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm and he was promising her heaven on earth before marriage undecided
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by ellechrystal(f): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
I smell lies in the man's statement.
There is nothing as disastrous as having two women in ur life o.
U will not ve peace.
To live with one woman without understanding could b disastrous let alone having two , u will need d holy spirit 21 times.
Some men these days ehh. Their own is too much .
N d new woman na wa o. Didn't she know d man is/was married B4 walking in? That's how ppl sign their death warrant. I wish d woman's son broke her head.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Donbrowser26(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
The Woman really tried
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
I want the court to separate us because I am fed up,” he said.

The man harsh o
Kai
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by successking401(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by yurme(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Issorai
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag by satowind(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na waa is this news. That enough offense 4 divorce nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Sad / What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.