Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (35572 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Chanchit: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014
B
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by princetigris(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014
See them. "the Giver and Taker" of the controversial USD350,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Mayor21(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Was here
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by kennyjodeci(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2014
What does this ayiri of a guy do for a living?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by vict505(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Him no collect money wetin him dey do here?

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Kirinwa: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
Please,who is tayo? . . I'm asking cos i usually see posts about him on Fp . . And i schooled in pakistan

Tayo is your biological father. Ask your mother. You didn't know because you were sent to Pakistan immediately you were born.

9 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by nosagold(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
Please,who is tayo? . . I'm asking cos i usually see posts about him on Fp . . And i schooled in pakistan

Please, help me find out who he is there in pakistan... Meanwhile

THIS LAND IS

NOT FOR SALE

Beware of 419

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Roon9:

Ogbeni shut ur mouth! Ayiri was a man way before GEJ became president

I dont have time for a nonentity like u. How did he make his money?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by paulshakur: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
I thought he denied collecting money from this millonaire.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by drake2(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
babyfun:

Albino dey black?

lol. u guys? una nor well ooh!
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by folabayo1(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Tayo make ur visit to ayiri worth it ooo
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by DEEDEE111(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
What is a gp tank doing in the living room of a sane man?
Bros na poolside dem dey... shine ya eyes
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Xty9key: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
They r in d compound nah u need spetacle to confirm dt? Y seeing d bad side train ur @ 2 always c Gd tins
goldfish80:
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by amanze15(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
. That's like a bar, a swimming pool is visible @the extreme, 2baba dey lowkey
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by amakufrancis(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
See them loking for Oil money.

2face tell am to show you the way.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Chanchit: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
B

Na there he dey store the drugs.

icebeatz:
Ayiri wants to be popular and loved by every means and the only way he knows to do that is by throwing his blood money at celebs. Oh well!!

If he give you $50k from the blood money, you no go do testimony for church?

3 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Eladua(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
ChristyG:
dats a lie,if u watched d show on 197&198,and followed it on social media,u will know dat it was regionalism with d bba voters dat killed his game.pple voted according to their regions and unfortunately westafrica just as 2 countries which cant make u win while idris was d only east african left and dat gave him an easy ride to victory..is it d not d same bba voters who voted for richard who openly cheated on his wife with d other girls and fingered ofunneka live on tv and yet he won,d unequal regional numbers killed d show

Yes u are right ma, but mind u BBA didnt use regional voting during richards time, they jus started it like two or three years ago
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by thaoriginator: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Can somebody please kindly tell me what is a GP tank doing in that room? Abi na money full inside? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by sunkoye: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
haba...Tayo is a Taliban hero na.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Boss13: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
icebeatz:
Ayiri wants to be popular and loved by every means and the only way he knows to do that is by throwing his blood money at celebs. Oh well!!

I think he likes the newly found attention he is getting. I don't know how he made his money but it seems the money just came sudden. A billionaire's money can be easily traced e.g dangote (dangote group of companies), Adenuga (globacom telco), Otedola (forte oil), bill gates (Microsoft), Mark Zukerberg (Facebook), Ayiri (?)

I have noticed in nigeria nobody likes to ask questions and also the money comes before the companies are established. Strange occurrence. Anyways it's good to give but give quietly.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by emiye(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

That is where he stash his money, so he can readily pick it as need arises

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Eladua(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
icebeatz:

Bros its not blood money sir, ur country made him rich, i think he was in charge of militant amnesty then so all d money entered his pocket

3 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by mesoade(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Kirinwa:

Tayo is your biological father. Ask your mother. You didn't know because you were sent to Pakistan immediately you were born.
no i think tayo,is one of your mother's numerous concubines
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
it is used to store henessey

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Davotee(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Juet here 2 check signatures
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by SleekyPosh(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

*ROTFLMAO* Laff don scatter my Belle grin

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
kennyjodeci:
What does this ayiri of a guy do for a living?
bitter soul dem don't show face

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Roon9(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

I dont have time for a nonentity like u. How did he make his money?

Lemme break it down for u. *read between d lines since u are slow*

You attributed his wealth to a govt that wasn't even in power when he made his money.

You E-goblin! Pick a brain abeg......make it a prayer point dis new year. Mofo!

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Chanchit:
B

Na there he dey store the drugs.

If he give you $50k from the blood money, you no go do testimony for church?

50k usd is less than10M?
Thats chicken change hommie

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by PerfumeRepublik: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
icebeatz:

If he gives , Folks will say he's Famzing, if he refuses to give folks go still call him wicked or something else....
And If him give and the money no complete.....
There's no special way to please people, Me wants him to arrange for Tayo Jare..
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by abbeycite: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Be Good at wat u do and pple will never ignore u.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by madjune(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:
AM NOT A FAN OF THAT BBA SHIT. WHAT MORAL VALUE IS THE SHOW ADDING TO THE YOUTHS?

SAI BUHARI

YES, BBA HAS LOST ITS POSITIVE VIBE.
THE FIRST AND SECOND EDITIONS REMAIN THE BEST. ONE LEARNT A LOT FROM THE CONTESTANTS' INTERACTIONS AND VALUES.
I REMEMBER ONCE, BIG BROTHER RELEASED A RAT INTO THE HOUSE; SOME WANTED TO KILL IT, SOME SAID ITS FORBIDDEN TO KILL IN THEIR REGION, SOME SAID IT WAS AN OMEN ETC
IT OPENED UP AN IDEA FOR SUBSEQUENT DEBATE WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE HEALTHY AND EDUCATIVE.
THESE TIMES, ALL THE CONTESTANTS DO IS DANCE AND MIME TO RECORDED SONGS AND PRETEND FOR VIEWERS.
MTSCHEEEEEEW.
SCRAP IT PLSSSS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship / Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.