Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (35568 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ChristyG(f): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Regional voting my asss. Why couldn't he get common ROA votes (which Melvin had) or any other African vote Only Nigeria and Mozambique voted him.

That nigga spoilt his game by insulting and running people down with his mouth, then turning around to act the victim by crying rivers of living waters.

Rubbish.

abeg just tell us u dont like tayo jor,dillish and idris who won did not ave rest of africa votes either,is it ROA votes dat anybody from any country can use to votes even if ur country is participating in d show.i still stand by mp opinion,regionalism killed his game,nothing less.if butterphly or sipe were to be from east africa and were d only ones left,trust me,they would ave won to cos of d regional stuff.even d housemates knew he wasnt going to win cos he is from west africa..and we have had male reps from other countries who were nasty too(richard)so stop making it sound like tayo is d only bad one here abeg.ko lo joko jare

4 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by zubby29(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
who is dis ayiri emani,hmmm,God bless me like him
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Solowande(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Are they gays? Why hanging out without girls. I don the suspect them for kong now.
ALWAY suspecting
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by sophiangel(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Regional voting my asss. Why couldn't he get common ROA votes (which Melvin had) or any other African vote Only Nigeria and Mozambique voted him.

That nigga spoilt his game by insulting and running people down with his mouth, then turning around to act the victim by crying rivers of living waters.

Rubbish.

Please regionalism has killed bba,and he lost cos of it nothing else!if idris was westafrican he would not have won,it was an ea or southern africa game to win and besides the last week before the finale he got 4votes against idri's 3 and everyone knows macky2 got the roa votes because he is a huge star in zambia and sms was free in there country so they concentrated on voting through Roa!
At the end of the day,no bi him wey dey ball with billionaires now and same mouth you said he used in killing his game,he also used in hyping 2baba and dbanj in the house and see him hanging with them..

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by darediamond(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Chanchit:
B

Na there he dey store the drugs.

If he give you $50k from the blood money, you no go do testimony for church?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ChristyG(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Eladua:

Yes u are right ma, but mind u BBA didnt use regional voting during richards time, they jus started it like two or three years ago
it was really bad dis year and it is going to get worse unless big brother make d regions equal

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Iriruaga100(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
If not for the corruption in Jonathan's government, who was/is Ayiri.
Now see the fleet of cars he is driving. He can now afford to dine with celebs.
My friend keep quiet there. Ayiri was a thug to ibori. Infact ibori brought him to his present level.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by zubby29(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
oga plz dnt say wat u dnt know,who told u its blood money,abi u follow am go do am? mind wat u say dude,bfr u are locked away
icebeatz:
Ayiri wants to be popular and loved by every means and the only way he knows to do that is by throwing his blood money at celebs. Oh well!!
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
ChristyG:
abeg just tell us u dont like tayo jor,dillish and idris who won did not ave rest of africa votes either,is it ROA votes dat anybody from any country can use to votes even if ur country is participating in d show.i still stand by mp opinion,regionalism killed his game,nothing less.if butterphly or sipe were to be from east africa and were d only ones left,trust me,they would ave won to cos of d regional stuff.even d housemates knew he wasnt going to win cos he is from west africa..and we have had male reps from other countries who were nasty too(richard)so stop making it sound like tayo is d only bad one here abeg.ko lo joko jare

Don't waste your time arguing wiv who ever the person is. People likes us that watched the show new how the housemates purposely were against tayo. Got on his nerves because they new his weak points. When other people make noise and play nobody complains but when tayo starts the whole house would say he is too loud. He is arrogant etc. Even i.k during the eviction shows subtly accuse the housemates of plotting against tayo all the time. Tayo did not win because of regional voting. Period and I doubt if any Nigerian would win again. Please go and sign the petition

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by eminikansoso(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
What is a gp tank doing in the living room of a sane man?
this is where oil money are been stored before lodging it in the bank

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by evea: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Hey folks, is it gp tank I am seeing in the sitting room? or na my eyes dey see black?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Pluslargent(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

Lol beats me...
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by one4GOD(f): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2014
I thought it was only me that saw it ooo. Just wondering.

goldfish80:
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by delman88(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

cant u see a pool behind tayo?? that aint a palour oga
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by kiddyking(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

money fit dey inside incase ATM fvck up

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2014
ChristyG:

Lol!

Nigerians and SAs are such sore loosers in BBA.

When we don't win, we were robbed.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by sophiangel(f): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
ChristyG:
it was really bad dis year and it is going to get worse unless big brother make d regions equal
I pity nigerians that will still go and waste there money on voting cos that show is dead now,i knew before the show started that tayo and lilian's chances of winning was slow with only two slots for west african and tayo's character got him far in that game,imagine melvin with all his saintly ways leaving fourth and tayo who got the same amount of votes staying till the top2 and was even given the same royal treatment as the winner on stage..big brother knows what they did with those votes.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by kriszidan007: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
Please,who is tayo? . . I'm asking cos i usually see posts about him on Fp . . And i schooled in pakistan
u dey learn how to make bomb
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by benshow33: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

That is an indoor swimming pool area.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
sophiangel:
Please regionalism has killed bba,and he lost cos of it nothing else!if idris was westafrican he would not have won,it was an ea or southern africa game to win and besides the last week before the finale he got 4votes against idri's 3 and everyone knows macky2 got the roa votes because he is a huge star in zambia and sms was free in there country so they concentrated on voting through Roa!
At the end of the day,no bi him wey dey ball with billionaires now and same mouth you said he used in killing his game,he also used in hyping 2baba and dbanj in the house and see him hanging with them..

Let's even forget ROA first.

What of WA Is it not regionalism you are talking about? Abi Nigeria is no longer in ECOWAS ni?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by markpenk: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Abeg I wan ask... wetin GP tan dey do inside house? Abi na wetin dem take store him scotch from be that?
babyfun:
There were rumours that Warri-based billionare business man Ayiri Emami gave BBA contestant Tayo Faniran $350k, a report he later denied. But Tayo returned to Nigeria yesterday and has already gone to see the man. Maybe the rumors have become real? That's 2face Idibia with Tayo and Ayiri in the pic.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by sophiangel(f): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Let's even forget ROA first.

What of WA Is it not regionalism you are talking about? Abi Nigeria is no longer in ECOWAS ni?
Nigerians don't vote based on regions and besides since the show is now about regionalism then more ecowas countries should join,simple!
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Ejaisky: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Fake pix.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2014
sophiangel:
Nigerians don't vote based on regions and besides since the show is now about regionalism then more ecowas countries should join,simple!

You don't get me. How come other WA countries didn't vote Tayo since the show is all about regionalism?

I know only Ghana and Nigeria participated officially. But I never saw other West Africans supporting Tayo on BBA sites and social media. All the hype was from Nigerians. Hardly would you see a non-Nigerian or WA for that matter shouting Tayo's name.

How do you want to defend that?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by deletrue: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
If not for the corruption in Jonathan's government, who was/is Ayiri.
Now see the fleet of cars he is driving. He can now afford to dine with celebs.
Ayeri became very wealthy before GEJ even became VP. Ayeri is a close relation to Chief Ibori and Udaeghan. These two men made him very very rich. Ayeri has a very big refinery in Warri and landed properties all over the country. Ayeri who is also a stark illitrate is seriously involve in oil bunkery. His military body guards usually beat up passerbys, especially if you walk about half a pole to his resident. Do not blame everything to GEJ.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sacramento4real(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Are they gays? Why hanging out without girls. I don the suspect them for long now.
Pervert!
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by tmanuelle(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
icebeatz:
Ayiri wants to be popular and loved by every means and the only way he knows to do that is by throwing his blood money at celebs. Oh well!!

Guy you don't have to comment. Ayiri's relationship with celebs didn't start yesterday rather celebs want to be close to him from time immemorial.

Go back to check the archives, 2Face was one of his about 20-man groomsmen at his wedding in December 2009, a wedding that saw the coming together of who is who in the Nigerian music industry as well as the Nollywood.

At least I can still remember the whole Mo'Hit crew, Ikechukwu, PSquare, Oritshefemi were there, not as performers but as guests besides 2Face that was part of the wedding itself.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by halix239(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Rubbish.

c even if tayo was a saint, they ll neva vote for him, why didn't they vote for melvin, regional voting ll always b there. so stop talking about character, gud or bad character , they ll neva vote for tayo. foul mouth ni, bad character ke.

his foul mouth caused it my asss

4 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
halix239:

c even if tayo was a saint, they ll neva vote for him, why didn't they vote for melvin, regional voting ll always b there. so stop talking about character, gud or bad character , they ll neva vote for tayo. foul mouth ni, bad character ke.

his foul mouth caused it my asss

Answer this question;

How come other WA countries didn't vote Tayo since the show is all about regionalism?

I know only Ghana and Nigeria participated officially. But I never saw other West Africans supporting Tayo on BBA sites and social media. All the hype was from Nigerians. Hardly would you see a non-Nigerian or WA for that matter shouting Tayo's name.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by sophiangel(f): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

You don't get me. How come other WA countries didn't vote Tayo since the show is all about regionalism?

A lot of them supported Tayo,saw a lot of them on social media and it is evident in him getting Roa everytime he was up without macky2 and not just West africans but other non participating countries,you only felt nigerians voice more cos of our population and we know how to hype our own!
It is obvious you don't like him,so there is no point to this argument,tayo had supporters from allover africa despite his flaws..out of all 20something of them,only one person was going to win and idris was lucky and won it!!simple.Tayo is now making his own money regardless of not winning the star prize,and that is all that matters. Let's move on!

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by kennyjodeci(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=AKUNWATA1 post=28952827] bitter soul dem don't show face[/quote

For real you are very stewpid.....over mumu dey worry you nwanne......anuofia
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
sophiangel:
A lot of them supported Tayo,saw a lot of them on social media and it is evident in him getting Roa everytime he was up without macky2 and not just West africans but other non participating countries,you only felt nigerians voice more cos of our population and we know how to hype our own!
It is obvious you don't like him,so there is no point to this argument,tayo had supporters from allover africa despite his flaws..out of all 20something of them,only one person was going to win and idris was lucky and won it!!simple.Tayo is now making his own money regardless of not winning the star prize,and that is all that matters. Let's move on!

Which population? I hardly heard other voices compared to Kevin, Uti, and Karen's time.

Besides, you are lying. I understand BBA better than you do. Trust me.

So if ROA voted Tayo when he's not up with Macky2 but decided to pitch with Macky 2 when both were up, does it not simply, in plain language, tell you that they preferred Macky 2??

Of course I don't like him! So do many others. That's why you need to get into your heads that your fav housemate does not automatically reserve the rights to win just because he's your favourite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.