Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (35864 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Alezy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
If not for the corruption in Jonathan's government, who was/is Ayiri.
Now see the fleet of cars he is driving. He can now afford to dine with celebs.
OGA I KNEW AYIRI B4 GEJ SELF XO GET UR FACTS CORRECT.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by deletrue: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Did he benefit from amnesty? Is he not getting money from Jonathan the way Dokubo and other militants are?
He did. They are the most senior beneficiaries.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
What is a gp tank doing in the living room of a sane man?

that is the mobile bank

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Alezy:
OGA I KNEW AYIRI B4 GEJ SELF XO GET UR FACTS CORRECT.

Too many militants on this forum grin That is Y there are many GEJ supporters . SaTANs
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by stewie(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
FYI.... that's his poolside. I've been there cheesy

goldfish80:
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
sophiangel:
It is obvious you are blinded by hate and so no point replying/arguing with you again!idris won,and tayo with all the hate he got for being himself,is doing good for himself already!his story reminds me of this quote'one with God is majority'keep hating with your imaginary friends and let his fanbase keep growing together with his pocket,it can only get better!#peace

Blinded by hate for my fellow countryman for no reason ba?

You guys should just get over yourselves and learn to accept defeat. Like I said, the problem is from Uti and Denrele. tell them to stop imposing their friends on us. They should allow people with more potentials to go.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
ChristyG:
now it is obvious u never followed d show on social,u are just hating.even with d ebola crises in sierraleone and liberia,i saw comments from people from dose countries and also cameroon too even from other countries not in wa,then ghana also had a rep in d finale,so dere was no way dey could ave voted for him for.u dont seem to understand d game,even with dose people from other wa countries will be counted as one since their country is NOT participating

Big lie. And you know it.

Cheers!
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by sophiangel(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Blinded by hate for my fellow countryman for no reason ba?

You guys should just get over yourselves and learn to accept defeat. Like I said, the problem is from Uti and Denrele. tell them to stop imposing their friends on us. They should allow people wih more potentials to go.
'Yawns''Next!

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

that doesnt look like a living room. look behind Tayo you will see what looks like a rail that aids you when coming out from a swimming pool.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by gossipmama(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who get Emami pin sef? I need my own dollars Abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Alezy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Too many militants on this forum grin That is Y there are many GEJ supporters . SaTANs
lolz...depends on ur definitn of militants sha n mind u, am nt a Gej surpporter
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Alezy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
gossipmama:
Who get Emami pin sef? I need my own dollars Abeg.
u nid connectn 4 real, holla @ me. Nt his pin anyway.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by kayfam(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
babyfun:
There were rumours that Warri-based billionare business man Ayiri Emami gave BBA contestant Tayo Faniran $350k, a report he later denied. But Tayo returned to Nigeria yesterday and has already gone to see the man. Maybe the rumors have become real? That's 2face Idibia with Tayo and Ayiri in the pic.

Tayoooooo
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Alezy:
lolz...depends on ur definitn of militants sha n mind u, am nt a Gej surpporter

How did u know Ayiri if u'r not in the same profession of militancy undecided
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by gentleoyink: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bros, stop calling Jonathan.

You are right though about Ayiri as a person, most people do not know who Ayiri is and how he made his money.

For those who do not know, Ayiri is the Itsekiri version of Tompolo. He was settled by the Ibori Gov't (and OBJ was president then, so blame OBJ) in order to maintain calm in Warri. I remember some people complaining that Ibori's birthday was being celebrated on pages of newspapers. Ayiri sponsored many of those adverts. He even organised Church Thanksgiving service for ibori that is in London prison. In one of the years (2011/2012) during Ibori's birthday thanksgiving (Ibori was in either Dubia or UK then for his case) Ayiri said on TV (DRTV) that Ibori made him who he is today

Bros, if you do some search very well, you will notice that Ayiri was very vocal against GEJ becoming an elected president in 2011 issuing releases on newspapers in the build up to 2011 elections. GEJ never made him rich.

For political reasons some people now quote Ayiri as a saint here on Nairaland when ever it has to do with Ijaws in their bid to blast GEJ.

In a thread (I think last month) I asked an Itsekiri guy who Ayiri is and he/they skipped that question.

Ibadannimowa:
If not for the corruption in Jonathan's government, who was/is Ayiri.
Now see the fleet of cars he is driving. He can now afford to dine with celebs.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ritux: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Did he benefit from amnesty? Is he not getting money from Jonathan the way Dokubo and other militants are?

Ayiri does not get money from GEJ....He makes his money from oil bunkering and during Ibori's time as Governor. The first time I meet him was in a club in Warri called The Range and he was just buying Champagne for everyone. This was in 2009.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by gentleoyink: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ayiri is not educated. Though he employs educated people to do his press release in his name.

erico2k2:

how do U define stark illitrate?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
gentleoyink:
Bros, stop calling Jonathan.

You are right though about Ayiri as a person, most people do not know who Ayiri is and how he made his money.

For those who do not know, Ayiri is the Itsekiri version of Tompolo. He was settled by the Ibori Gov't (and OBJ was president then, so blame OBJ) in order to maintain calm in Warri. I remember some people complaining that Ibori's birthday was being celebrated on pages of newspapers. Ayiri sponsored many of those adverts. He even organised Church Thanksgiving service for ibori that is in London prison. In one of the years (2011/2012) during Ibori's birthday thanksgiving (Ibori was in either Dubia or UK then for his case) Ayiri said on TV (DRTV) that Ibori made him who he is today

Bros, if you do some search very well, you will notice that Ayiri was very vocal against GEJ becoming an elected president in 2011 issuing releases on newspapers in the build up to 2011 elections. GEJ never made him rich.

For political reasons some people now quote Ayiri as a saint here on Nairaland when ever it has to do with Ijaws in their bid to blast GEJ.

In a thread (I think last month) I asked an Itsekiri guy who Ayiri is and he/they skipped that question.

I know he was a militant. I will edit my comment
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by gentleoyink: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okay.

Ibadannimowa:

I know he was a militant. I will edit my comment
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ChristyG(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Big lie. And you know it.

Cheers!
u are d one lieing here mumu girl.u obviously have no point or anything reasonable to contribute,just ur bad belle.go to tayo face book page and see dem instead of embarrasing urself here.bye bye madam hater,hope u now feel better about ur pangolo self

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by malbro(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
adebayotayo:
i thought pakistan is hot ni?
Noo bro iz hot with war and killin not d weather grin
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by malbro(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Am not lying ask d man of God chimarase2
Sowieeeee I leave in pakistan I don't knw him grin
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Alezy(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

How did u know Ayiri if u'r not in the same profession of militancy undecided
xo becos i know ayiri it means am a militant? Pls nairalanders help me rate dis brain.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alezy:
xo becos i know ayiri it means am a militant? Pls nairalanders help me rate dis brain.

You r brainless undecided
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by enomakos(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
goldfish80:
haha it is wine
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Adminisher: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
goldfish80:

The tank is to keep money.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by asamaigho(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
SleekyPosh:

*ROTFLMAO* Laff don scatter my Belle grin

poolside,not living room
village. boy
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by asamaigho(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
jerome4u:
Ayiri emami. The Akaluga 1 of warri. Noting do u.

akulagba 1 of warri,not (akaluga)no no igbo name,na itsekiri name.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by asamaigho(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
talktimi:
Why him keep gp tank for parlor na ?

all dis shortsided humans,dats a poolside haba,una can fall person hand with ignorance....look at were tayo is seated u will notice it...
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by asamaigho(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
JustCurious:

I thought I wasn't seeing well and would need an eye glass! grin.

Maybe that isn't his living room. He seems too classy to have such as part of his home decor.

all dis shortsided humans,dats a poolside haba,una can fall person hand with ignorance....look at were tayo is seated u will notice d pool stair trialling.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by asamaigho(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
pak:
Why is there a gee pee tank in his (sitting) room ?
Na there him dey store bunkered crude oil ??

y not look well b4 u coment,it's an indoor poolside haba,una can fall person hand with ignorance....look at were tayo is seated u will notice it...
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by pak: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
asamaigho:

y not look well b4 u coment,it's an indoor poolside haba,una can fall person hand with ignorance....look at were tayo is seated u will notice it...

You try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Comes For Tiwa Savage On Twitter |photos / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) / Top 10 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities On Tiktok In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.