Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (35573 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by lilmax(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:
So na dat small boy be d ayiri. Nawa for wa!
grandma
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by talktimi(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Why him keep gp tank for parlor na ?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by malbro(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:
So na dat small boy be d ayiri. Nawa for wa!
U look like person wey 2 like sugar daddy grin
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
What is a gp tank doing in the living room of a sane man?
I bn think say na only me see am kwa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
ChristyG:
dats a lie,if u watched d show on 197&198,and followed it on social media,u will know dat it was regionalism with d bba voters dat killed his game.pple voted according to their regions and unfortunately westafrica just as 2 countries which cant make u win while idris was d only east african left and dat gave him an easy ride to victory..is it d not d same bba voters who voted for richard who openly cheated on his wife with d other girls and fingered ofunneka live on tv and yet he won,d unequal regional numbers killed d show

Regional voting my asss. Why couldn't he get common ROA votes (which Melvin had) or any other African vote Only Nigeria and Mozambique voted him.

That nigga spoilt his game by insulting and running people down with his mouth, then turning around to act the victim by crying rivers of living waters.

Rubbish.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by jerome4u(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Ayiri emami. The Akaluga 1 of warri. Noting do u.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by abiakelevra(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Pls s ds Ayiri guy an entertainer cos I jst d show from Ukraine grin
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by blackrules1(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

maybe the cash is stored in it.
It's safer in the living room.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by malbro(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
adebayotayo:
its cold here in France dis morning.
Even here in pakistan
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nichobabe(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Eladua:

Bros its not blood money sir, ur country made him rich, i think he was in charge of militant amnesty then so all d money entered his pocket

Naija and Rumours, I think? why not say what you know for sure? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by loomer: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
If not for the corruption in Jonathan's government, who was/is Ayiri.
Now see the fleet of cars he is driving. He can now afford to dine with celebs.

wetn u de talk, or na the so called celebs go de pray to see the guy.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
My ex boyfriend grin

If I slap you
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ROZZAYY(f): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
malbro:

U look like person wey 2 like sugar daddy grin
Abeg no koba me o. Iono wals u r talkings abt.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ahizih(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
na dia em de kip moni

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ROZZAYY(f): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax:
grandma
Yes my ancestor
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by JustCurious: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

I thought I wasn't seeing well and would need an eye glass! grin.

Maybe that isn't his living room. He seems too classy to have such as part of his home decor.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Besto(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

na dea them dey load the moni them...I guess u neva enta politicians/thiefs huz b4.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Eladua:

Yes u are right ma, but mind u BBA didnt use regional voting during richards time, they jus started it like two or three years ago

The regional voting started because of Nigeria. It was like all african countries were against Nigeria because we kept winning and so the best way they could kick us out was through regional voting. Most of the housemates are always scared of Nigeria. Anyway there is a petition going round for Nigeria to boycot big brother. People are signing it online. I signed it to. The big brother thing was never ok. Especially wiv unequal number of regions. How can southern Africa have 7 to eight countries. East africa have 4 then west Africa has 2. Out of all those countries only Nigeria and s.a ,angola can conveniently host their own big brother. The rest of those countries cannot. The worst is how this smaller countries insult Nigeria and even the housemates insult the country instead of insulting the Nigerian housemate. The show is causing more harm than good. I urge people to go sign the petition. They should not even do big brother Nigeria. Cus it will become yoruba against igbo.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Jopac: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
Look closely at d back of where Tayo is seated dat is a pool site not a living room.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by malbro(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Abeg no koba me o. Iono wals u r talkings abt.
I smell lieeeeee. grin
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Cwaya(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
vizkiz:

why don't you open that your fish eyes well...that aint no living room undecided

Omo THIS YOUR SIGNATURE ONE KILL ME WITH LAFF grin grin cheesy

Problem don dey be that if the angel try am !! grin
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by bola4dprec(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:
gp tank= gp bank of the east
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by ROZZAYY(f): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
malbro:

I smell lieeeeee. grin
Am not lying ask d man of God chimarase2
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by pak: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Why is there a gee pee tank in his (sitting) room ?
Na there him dey store bunkered crude oil ??
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by delerx(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
And u r not dead yet
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Sweetlemon(f): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
sandijey:

The regional voting started because of Nigeria. It was like all african countries were against Nigeria because we kept winning and so the best way they could kick us out was through regional voting. Most of the housemates are always scared of Nigeria. Anyway there is a petition going round for Nigeria to boycot big brother. People are signing it online. I signed it to. The big brother thing was never ok. Especially wiv unequal number of regions. How can southern Africa have 7 to eight countries. East africa have 4 then west Africa has 2. Out of all those countries only Nigeria and s.a ,angola can conveniently host their own big brother. The rest of those countries cannot. The worst is how this smaller countries insult Nigeria and even the housemates insult the country instead of insulting the Nigerian housemate. The show is causing more harm than good. I urge people to go sign the petition. They should not even do big brother Nigeria. Cus it will become yoruba against igbo.

Regional voting my asss. Why couldn't he get common ROA votes (which Melvin had) or any other African vote Only Nigeria and Mozambique voted him.

That nigga spoilt his game by insulting and running people down with his mouth, then turning around to act the victim by crying rivers of living waters.

Rubbish!

Tell Uti and Denrele to stop imposing their friends on us and allow people with real potentials to rep us. Then we will start winning again.

1 Like

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by darediamond(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
And even if GEJ administration make him Rich, what the Bleep with that
Bros that pikin you replied get no NO.6
Roon9:

Ogbeni shut ur mouth! Ayiri was a man way before GEJ became president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by delerx(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
Please,who is tayo? . . I'm asking cos i usually see posts about him on Fp . . And i schooled in pakistan
and u r not dead yet
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish80:

Looks like an indoor poolside.
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Rubbish!

Tell Uti and Denrele to stop imposing their friends on us and allow people with real potentials to rep us. Then we will start winning again.

Madam please stay on your lane. Stop spitting on the thread. You have been against tayo from all the threads. Its your business if u don't like him but please don't quote me.

4 Likes

Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by adebayotayo(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
malbro:

Even here in pakistan
i thought pakistan is hot ni?
Re: BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos by Solowande(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
Please,who is tayo? . . I'm asking cos i usually see posts about him on Fp . . And i schooled in pakistan
What happen to ur school in france, or hav u been expell frm dat one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.