Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa (13314 Views)

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. / Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
this is not a diss to my lovely and educated Nigerian woman, we all love them for their intelligence {when they want to be} and all their good qualities, however how come out of the west African countries its only Nigeria that atleast majority of the woman don't have big nyash, go to Ghana, Liberia, sierra leone, cameroun, gambia, Kenya you would see majority of their woman with big buttocks but why are nigerian woman not blessed in that department, is it the foods that they eat or what because from my observations they always have big tatas but no nyash at all. I am a man that believe a woman should offer more than her physical attributes, but at the same time I still want my woman to have big ukwu sara Onitsha. nigerian woman needs to start eating Ghanaian sierra leonianian Kenyan foods abeg we need more nyash and less tatas

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
just to clarify I didn't say all Nigeria woman don't have big nyash but from my observation 2 in 10 Nigeria woman you would see with a big butt and from my observation here in the dmv area its mostly the Igbo woman with decent opeke in back still few. what tribe in Nigeria has woman with big nyash?? a man is looking for his wife
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2014
What are using yANSH for? Gosh! . F.y.i some Nigerian women have that "Yansh" you want, you're just not looking! even all those places you mentioned, not all of them women got da big booty
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by LaurelP(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Op shebi I've told u to stop smoking weed...
Ur head isn't strong enuf to carry it..but u no hear!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop abeg some might have but its very very far and few between every man wants his woman to carry something for back any man that disagree is not being honest
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
You really do need an azz undecided #OkBye.
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
lol I be man o not woman yes I need. please what tribe pack ikebe for nig
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Dis one is too strong!
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by major466(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
What are using yANSH for? Gosh! . F.y.i some Nigerian women have that "Yansh" you want, you're just not looking! even all those places you mentioned, not all of them women got da big booty
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by coolebux(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Nigerian women don de carry UKWU since creation

Op no even repeat am again
Else Flavour & Timaya go sue you grin

Even our guys don vex, now we don de carry UKWU grin grin

#ourbirthright.

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
OP you don't think physical attributes are the most important thing, but ukwu is a must have for your future wife? cheesy God is watching you grin
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Extom(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
OP did you say Kenya?
Kenyans don't even have enough flesh to go around the whole body, let alone having hips. undecided
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2014
they might not have flesh but they carry ukwu
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Big fat lie! Have u seen niger delta women?.....those ones carry ukwu scatter! Ondo nko......Edo......Ibos generally.....only majority of northern women get frying pan yansh!
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op, no way!angry
We nid more tatas dan yansh. D tatas r reducing in size nowadays
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
12large1:
this is not a diss to my lovely and educated Nigerian woman, we all love them for their intelligence {when they want to be} and all their good qualities, however how come out of the west African countries its only Nigeria that atleast majority of the woman don't have big nyash, go to Ghana, Liberia, sierra leone, cameroun, gambia, Kenya you would see majority of their woman with big buttocks but why are nigerian woman not blessed in that department, is it the foods that they eat or what because from my observations they always have big tatas but no nyash at all. I am a man that believe a woman should offer more than her physical attributes, but at the same time I still want my woman to have big ukwu sara Onitsha. nigerian woman needs to start eating Ghanaian sierra leonianian Kenyan foods abeg we need more nyash and less tatas
tell dem oooo
na so so LACASERA and indomie dem dey drink and chop.why dem no go get small yansh angry
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Begonia(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gush! op; you sound so desperate! If you need it as desperately as you sound please don't waste anymore time. Go and look for it! We don't want to hear story tomorrow oo! Hmm!
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
shockway omo team nyash over tatas. anyway I am speaking on Nigeria girls here in usa I live at dmv but one guy say niger delta, ondo and Igbo dey pack ukwu its not like that here in dmv sha
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by ireneony(f): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op u don smoke weed this afternoon
if i was a guy i will never date a lady with excessive bottom just moderate. Too much of everything is bad, just imagine after they have given birth to three times, they cannot even carry their own bottom because it will become too heavy for them.
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
wetin concern weed with wetin ar tok if you debunk my story prove it
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Extom:
OP did you say Kenya?
Kenyans don't even have enough flesh to go around the whole body, let alone having hips. undecided

We africans like to acuse the west of being ignorant when we ourselves are sometime even more ignorant of Africans. You've seeen marathoners running now you think thats how people from Kenya look like and that's how their physical shape is?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by 12large1: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2014
no mind am she never see vera sidika, kwambuka etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Waridi: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Plenty nyash for Kenya even on da skinny ones shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm a Nigerian, and I have also gone to other African country and I have with a girls in there girls with very bigass and flat tummy and yet they are very loyal to men and very respectful and obedient. But in Nigeria any girl that has bigass is usually a prostitute and they are mannerles and very rude.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa by yodin: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2016
12large1:
lol I be man o not woman yes I need. please what tribe pack ikebe for nig

Yoruba women ofcourse,both old mama yash wey dey dry for other places but here for yoruba land their yash no they flat even at old age....
Like when I first come lagos I for done fall for enter gotta because I dey look one fat woman long and shaking yash with tiny waist.

(1) (Reply)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You? / Relevant Things That Will Happen To Your Vagina After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.