Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (12847 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Nobody plans to be broke, sometimes life and circumstances unplanned just happen.
But for married men, the experience is not an easy one to manage as regard to being the breadwinner of the family and gaining the trust and respect of your wife.
Women generally respond better to a financially bouyant and responsible husband. When you struggle to meet up with family expenses, it's a matter of time before your wife reacts and start giving attitude. Some women are understanding and will help out, but a financially tight men easily stress an hardworking woman which can be overwhelming for her.
When the money is not coming from the main source, she may develop distrust, anger and depression, which in turn affects sex life and energy level at home. Little issue quickly leads to quarell and malice to the point that the wife might feel underappreciated or unloved.

Over time, the persistence of such situation will make her more vulnerable to advances from guys out there who are doing well and promising her some fun and passion she's lacking at home. This is reality. And even virtuous women do fall at this point just to find happiness away from home stress.
I've seen this countless time even as a bachelor and it makes me get scared of my future marriage.
Talking from experience I've dated married women who happen to be in this situation, many of them feel bad, but they need that spark and passion from their man, which they eventually get outside.
I'm keeping an open mind, even when I'll marry, I believe such thing can happen. Men should make money to cater for the family, otherwise have in mind your faithful wife may start fucking around when money is not there. It even get easier with social media where they get tonnes of attention from Hot men everyday. Even wives of rich husband do fall, let alone the one of broke men.
As I write, a very homely, beautiful, gentle and innocent looking housewife is having same issue that I'm now her emotional support. It's only time before we start fvcking cos we are already building sexual tension and preparing to meet. That's just life, there's nothing can be done about reality. Though it's sad.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by sylve11: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Women don suffer for men hands.... sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Nackzy: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Not all faithful wives will, dose it mean your mum can Bleep other men if your dad is broke,,not vex ooo naa jst follow up question

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Nackzy: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Not all faithful wives will, dose it mean your mum can Bleep other men if your dad is broke,,not vex ooo naa jst follow up

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Millenniumlady(f): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by ediama(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2020
op using the word faithful is wrong. Faithful means without disappointment.

No man should dream of evil. We all pray for a partner that will bring us peace and honor.

May God dont let us fall when we are standing.

Amen.

27 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Your way to destruction knows no bound nigga.

[s][/s]
FreeSpirited:
Nobody plans to be broke, sometimes life and circumstances unplanned just happen.
But for married men, the experience is not an easy one to manage as regard to being the breadwinner of the family and gaining the trust and respect of your wife.
Women generally respond well to a husband who is financially there and bouyant. When you struggle to meet up with family expenses, it's a matter of time before your wife will react and start giving attitude. Some women are understanding and will help out, but a financially tight men will easily stress an hardworking woman which can be overwhelming.
When the money is not coming in from the main source, she may develop distrust and depression, which in turn affects sex life and energy level at home. Little issue quickly leads to quarell and malice to the point that the wife might feel underappreciated or unloved.

Over time, the persistence of such situation will make her more vulnerable to advances from guys out there who are doing well and promising her some fun and passion she's lacking at home. This is reality.
And even virtuous women do fall at this point just to find happiness away from home stress. I've seen this countless time even as a bachelor and it makes me get scared if my future marriage.
Talking from experience I've dated married women who happen to be in this situation, many of them feel bad, but they need that spark and passion from their man, which they eventually get outside.
I'm keeping an open mind, even when I'll marry, I believe such thing can happen. Men should make money to cater for the family, otherwise have in mind your faithful wife may start fucking around when money is not there. It's even get easier with social media where they get tonnes of attention from Hot men everyday. Even wives of rich husband do fall, let alone the one of broke men.
As I write, a very homely, beautiful, gentle and innocent looking housewife is having same issue that I'm now her emotional support. It's only time before we start fvcking cos we are already building sexual tension and preparing to meet. That's just life, there's nothing can be done about reality. Though it's sad.
[s][/s]

12 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2020
Not true...women are wat u make of them.u can't be broke,still be mistreating her and expect her to remain loyal.no,she will find solace somewhere.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by MiddleDimension: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Women generally respond well to a husband who is financially there and bouyant. When you struggle to meet up with family expenses, it's a matter of time before your wife will react and start giving attitude. Some women are understanding and will help out, but a financially tight men will easily stress an hardworking woman which can be overwhelming.
When the money is not coming in from the main source, she may develop distrust and depression, which in turn affects sex life and energy level at home. Little issue quickly leads to quarell and malice to the point that the wife might feel underappreciated or unloved.

Over time, the persistence of such situation will make her more vulnerable to advances from guys out there who are doing well and promising her some fun and passion she's lacking at home. This is reality.
And even virtuous women do fall at this point just to find happiness away from home stress. I've seen this countless time even as a bachelor and it makes me get scared if my future marriage.
I'm keeping an open mind, even when I'll marry, I believe such thing can happen. Men should make money to cater for the family, otherwise have in mind your faithful wife may start fucking around when money is not there. It's even get easier with social media where they get tonnes of attention from Hot men everyday. Even wives of rich husband do fall, let alone the one of broke men.

this is the biggest lie that has been peddled for years!
even if the man is well behaved, once he is broke, he ceases being attractive to women and
if they are already married, then she begins to regret being with him. because she cannot leave, she then carries out that frustration o him one way or the other. this has got nothing to do with
a man him exhibiting behaviours that are bad. the mere fact things are not working for him is enough
to make the lady disrespect and regret ever being with him. it is very much like when a woman loses
her beauty, and the man is doing very well, then it becomes difficult for him to stay with her. him not
being faithful to her has got nothing to do with what she did or did not do wrong, it is just the issue with the psychology
of men. in the same way, when a man is not doing well, he loses every bit of attraction to the wife. it has got nothing to do with what he is doing well or not doing well. it is just a thing with the psychology of the woman.
people who deny this are only willing to say that women do not have their own version of innate behaviour.

so you can see that the forces of sexual selection as explained by Charles Darwin is so great, not even your all powerful god can break it through the church wedding you do.

only men and women of great character can rise above the natural forces that shaped us.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Oboy eh!

Op you're already sleeping with a married person. No matter what I do I this life, I'll never sleep with a married person.

Anyways to the topic, you're generalizing. Not every woman will do that. Watch what u say

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Not true

2 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Nackzy:
Not all faithful wives will, dose it mean your mum can Bleep other men if your dad is broke,,not vex ooo naa jst follow up

Anywoman including your mom will fvck other men when your Dad is too broke. My Dad wasn't broke to warrant such...and my mom was never this social media generation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by ayoblinks(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Your way to destruction knows no bound nigga.

[/s][s]
As in eh bro, e go destroy beyond remedy...
Keep fucking married women bro

3 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Oboy eh!

Op you're already sleeping with a married person. No matter what I do I this life, I'll never sleep with a married person.

Anyways to the topic, you're generalizing. Not every woman will do that. Watch what u say

That you don't sleep with a married woman doesn't mean someone won't sleep with yours in future. Life is not 1+1...it's not straight forward. Now, can u say it's cos ladies generally date older men including married men, that that is why younger gals do sleep with their husband? Don't we see a woman who was a virgin when she married yet, younger slay queen are sleeping with her husband? Oga go and sleep with ya nursery schl logic

24 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2020
ayoblinks:

As in eh bro, e go destroy beyond remedy...
Keep fucking married women bro

Ode oshi, is that the purpose of the write up? Holier than thou....All your pastors sleeping with your church members and wives in the choir, have u preached to them? Ode

15 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by ayoblinks(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Ode oshi, is that the purpose of the write up? Holier than though....All your pastors sleeping with your church members and wives in the choir, have u preached to them? Ode
Your IQ low gan
Well you got my attention, now run along

10 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

this is the biggest lie that has been peddled for years!
even if the man is well behaved, ones he is broke, he ceases being attractive to women and
if they are already married, then she begins to regret being with him. this has got nothing to do with
a man him exhibiting behaviours that are bad. the mere fact things are not working for him is enough
to make the lady disrespect and regret ever being with him. it is very much like when a woman loses
her beauty, and the man is doing very well, then it becomes difficult for him to stay with her. him not
being faithful to her has got nothing to do with what she did or did not do wrong, it is just the issue with the psychology
of men. in the same way, when a man is not doing well, he loses every bit of attraction to the wife. it has got nothing to do with what he is doing well or not doing well. it is just a thing with the psychology of the woman.
people who deny this are only willing to say that women do not have their own version of innate behaviour.

so you can see that the forces of sexual selection as explained by Charles Darwin is so great, not even the sacrament of holy matrimony can break it, sanctioned by the all powerful god, can break it.

only men and women of great character can rise above the natural forces that shaped us.

You they mind low witted people that lack basic understanding of human nature. They place so much expectations on their women, and flaunt their ego as if they can control who or why a woman fvcks other men.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Athemisia: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Women generally respond better to a financially bouyant and responsible husband. When you struggle to meet up with family expenses, it's a matter of time before your wife reacts and start giving attitude. Some women are understanding and will help out, but a financially tight men easily stress an hardworking woman which can be overwhelming for her.
When the money is not coming from the main source, she may develop distrust, anger and depression, which in turn affects sex life and energy level at home. Little issue quickly leads to quarell and malice to the point that the wife might feel underappreciated or unloved.

Over time, the persistence of such situation will make her more vulnerable to advances from guys out there who are doing well and promising her some fun and passion she's lacking at home. This is reality. And even virtuous women do fall at this point just to find happiness away from home stress.
I've seen this countless time even as a bachelor and it makes me get scared of my future marriage.
I'm keeping an open mind, even when I'll marry, I believe such thing can happen. Men should make money to cater for the family, otherwise have in mind your faithful wife may start fucking around when money is not there. It even get easier with social media where they get tonnes of attention from Hot men everyday. Even wives of rich husband do fall, let alone the one of broke men.
Not all.... my mother saw hell with my father but she never lose respect for him....

2 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Athemisia:

Not all.... my mother saw hell with my father but she never lose respect for him....

I'm referring to this generation of women with Android phone in their hands, chatting all day long on Whatsapp

14 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by paulolee(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2020
still d same generalization shii....ma mum didn't do any shii wen ma dad was broke and bankrupt bt instead she took loans and increased her business which made her saw more profits to sustained d family and helped my dad with some cash and with prayers....i pray i get a wife inform of ma mum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2020
paulolee:
still d same generalization shii....ma mum didn't do any shii wen ma dad was broke and bankrupt bt instead she took loans and increased her business which made her saw more profits to sustained d family and helped my dad with some cash and with prayers....i pray i get a wife inform of ma mum.

You guys don't read and understand...you are talking about ya mom of analog generation...I'm talking about this digital age of social media...where your wives can meet people on Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Twitter, whatsap group even without living her house. Dey there ...Is that not what ladies do nowadays.... consuming social media from morning till night. One was even video calling at midnight while children are asleep, and hobby in another room..so what are u talking abt. it's not about being judgement...... I'm only stating the obvious reality but Nigerians are so foolish with their lack of critical thinking

23 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by PureGoldh(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
The truth be say woman wey go cheat go cheat even if like buy heaven for her and woman wey no go cheat no go cheat

13 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Athemisia: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I'm referring to this generation of women with Android phone in their hands, chatting all day long on Whatsapp
now you are talking.... I don't even think I will engage in that union called marriage...

7 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Keemsleek005(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
All these your typing is because you scared of karma. You slept with another man's wife now you scared someone else too will over tear your wife. Such is life. But there are still lot of good, faithful women who wont betray thier husband no matter what.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by skywalker240(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Well, if it's the modern day young nigerian women with android phones on their hands which exposes them to social media you're talking about, i wont doubt that.

and even if karma dont seem to be real,

make you still fear GOD Na

all those so called modern day wives you de boink, na fellow man like you pay for their head.

still de pity them.

1 Like

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Skmoda360(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Baba, you know lie oooo.....I wish I can meet an old fashioned lady....not all this old hag dotted slay queen who are leeches everywhere with iOS or Android on their hands.......

4 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Nephilim: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:

all ladies of this generation are not desame, some are quite busy with their work and making headway than to even notice wats going on in social media. Change your circus bro and stop frolicking around with slay mama's and pretenders.

And you can keep fûcking another man's wife, very soon you'll hit thunderbolt grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Starz825(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Anywoman including your mom will fvck other men when your Dad is too broke. My Dad wasn't broke to warrant such...and my mom was never this social media generation
grin jeez...u no well...
See reply...
The other nigga deserved it...
Wasn't right to have mentioned your parent at first

6 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by apatheticme(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Keemsleek005:
All these your typing is because you scared of karma. You slept with another man's wife now you scared someone else too will over tear your wife. Such is life. But there are still lot of good, faithful women who wont betray thier husband no matter what.

Don't mind these hateful misogynists! Their Mothers are always the best. Are there no women with jobs or those who take up businesses and support the home, until another door opens for the man

Many women in various homes today are the breadwinners, yet you don't see them bragging upandan on nairaland.

People like op will never see several success stories of great marriages where virtuous women stood by their men no matter what. They will only be quick to open nairaland threads bashing the entirety of females because one useless married retired harlot decided to look their way.

Low self esteemed broke ass sons of bitches everywhere on nairaland. Tueh!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Blackmoran(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
paulolee:
maybe your mum was old and ugly....

4 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by rossovu: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
No be lie...na so women dey go for counselling for pastor office when dem get small issues for marriage from there gbola n kpekus go begin play. From wetin i don see na pastors Bleep people wife pass.

11 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
apatheticme:

Don't mind these hateful misogynists! Their Mothers are always the best. Are there no women with jobs or those who take up businesses and support the home, until another door opens for the man

Many women in various homes today are the breadwinners, yet you don't see them bragging upandan on nairaland.

People like op will never see several success stories of great marriages where virtuous women stood by their men no matter what. They will only be quick to open nairaland threads bashing the entirety of females because one useless married retired harlot decided to look their way.

Low self esteemed broke ass sons of bitches everywhere on nairaland. Tueh!

I dint blame anyone here , I wonder why you are bitter. I only said men should hustle well, to at least reduce the likelihood of their wife seeking emotional support out of their matrimony. I do not regard those women I laid with as harlot, you are the one calling them so. They are only human to seek happiness and pleasure when their homes is devoid of it. I'm only underscoring the fact that women can easily seek alternative especially in this era of social media that allows remote and virtual relationship on internet. Most of the ladies I referred to here were ladies met through social media..And it's a common occurrence. Either she's working or not

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean??? / Check Out This Single Hot Mom Photos / Brothel Quitting Challenge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.