Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice (794 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by oluwadare26(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
After reading the news about the sokoto governorship election which provides two major contenders in which they are in-laws, i asked my girlfriend whom i'm planning to settle down with that if she is in the shoe of Mrs Tambuwal who she will cast her vote to. She told me that she would go with her brother up against me even if her vote is only needed to decide the state governor. I called my mum to seek her opinion if she's in Mrs Tambuwal condition and she told me that it's definitely her husband. pls i need you to advice me if this is an enough reason to break up with he
r because i believe she's not 100% supportive to my progress.

God bless........i'm going with my fellow nairalanders opinions to take my decision....
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by redcliff: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
dump her sorry bottom grin
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
oluwadare26:
After reading the news about the sokoto governorship election which provides two major contenders in which they are in-laws, i asked my girlfriend whom i'm planning to settle down with that if she is in the shoe of Mrs Tambuwal who she will cast her vote to. She told me that she would go with her brother against me even if her vote is only needed to decide the state governor. I called my mum to seek her opinion if she's in Mrs Tambuwal condition and she told me that it's definitely her husband. pls i need you to advice me if this is an enough reason to break up with her because i believe she's not 100% supportive to my progress.

God bless........i'm going with my fellow nairalanders opinions to take my decision.
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by faithugo64(f): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
#yawns# story story
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by Ejerry(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Very funny tho. One thing i have noticed is dat wen pple get married, dey tend to love dr spouses n kids more than thr sibs n parents, except in som rare cases. Ask her same question ten yrz from now after mayb 2 kids for u n she'll sound jst like ur mom. So Chill out ma guy, ur gal answered wel!
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by oluwadare26(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Ejerry:
Very funny tho. One thing i have noticed is dat wen pple get married, dey tend to love dr spouses n kids more than thr sibs n parents, except in som rare cases. Ask her same question ten yrz from now after mayb 2 kids for u n she'll sound jst like ur mom. So Chill out ma guy, ur gal answered wel!

Thanks Bro, keep the comment flowing
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by oluwadare26(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
re
dcliff
:
dump her sorry bottom grin

Alright Sir....
Re: Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice by 2SWT(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
My boyfriend asked me this question also my reply was same with that of ur girlfriend but he made me see reasons to cast my vote for him instead of my brother and l accepted....dats all

l feel at this time a minor issue like this should not make u think of ending that lovely relationship.

Take sometime and ask her again if she gives u the same answer, make her see reasons to support her man and not her brother

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Your Relationship / Marriage Pressure! Help! / Are Women Better In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.