Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. (3429 Views)

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2015
LOSTS feelings for my girlfriend, pls I need help.
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by gede7744(f): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2015
more explanation is needed if we must help u. what type of feeling are u talking abt? love? respect?
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Extom(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Elaborate the more, need a story to understand what you really lost for her.
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
smh after u don over fvck her;
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2015
gede7744:
more explanation is needed if we must help u. what type of feeling are u talking abt? love? respect?
love
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Queennelly:
Elaborate the more, need a story to understand what you really lost for her.
was so passionate abt her wen we started @first, I can't stay a day witout hearing frm here cus of dis passion. She is a gud gal to b sincere. But now I can stay witout calin her, she wil b d one to ask after me alws n she is complaining serious yle I keep givin xcuses n promises to change still I dnt see my self dwin dat.
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Sunkyphil:
not abt dat bro....
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
chizzy24:
was so passionate abt her wen we started @first, I can't stay a day witout hearing frm here cus of dis passion. She is a gud gal to b sincere. But now I can stay witout calin her, she wil b d one to ask after me alws n she is complaining serious yle I keep givin xcuses n promises to change still I dnt see my self dwin dat.

whom do you think about these days? did you meet anyone new recently? did she offend you and you are still brooding about it?
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Queennelly:

whom do you think about these days? did you meet anyone new recently? did she offend you and you are still brooding about it?
wel I prefer calin doz ones dat wil offer me notin, yle I wil end up spending money on dem jst to get dia attention.
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2015
the truth is, you never really loved her. I'll prove it. Give me 5 qualities/personality traits that makes u lover ur gf. I'm sure u'll struggle to find 3.

What u felt was infatuation, it's a natural thing, even with people who fall in love and get married. It's like a chain that leads only to one thing - sex!

At first u can't wait to see her, then seeing is not enough, u want to hold hands. Thereafter u want to hug, frm hug u want to kiss. Kissing alone becomes not enough, u want to touch intimate body parts. After everything else it leeds sex. Sex was good. U did a few more times, but then it starts to wean. Gradually, u re no longer as passionate as before. Eventually u begin to notice her fault which has always been there. U quarrel more often. After a while u breakup. On to the next girl.

Like i mentioned early, infatuation happens even between married people who are in love. But love is more permanent. Love and companionship will hold u both, wen infatuation is gone. If u had love her for a particular behaviour or hers, that behaviour wouldnt change over night. U'd still love her even now.

My advice: look for what u love abt ur girlfriend. Focus more on making her ur friend and companion, other than a sex mate. Then look for ways to spice up the relationship. Love is a choice not just a feeling!

N/B: premarital sex has sad consequences, now and later.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
vfactor:
the truth is, you never really loved her. I'll prove it. Give me 5 qualities/personality traits that makes u lover ur gf. I'm sure u'll struggle to find 3.

What u felt was infatuation, it's a natural thing, even with people who fall in love and get married. It's like a chain that leads only to one thing - sex!

At first u can't wait to see her, then seeing is not enough, u want to hold hands. Thereafter u want to hug, frm hug u want to kiss. Kissing alone becomes not enough, u want to touch intimate body parts. After everything else it leeds sex. Sex was good. U did a few more times, but then it starts to wean. Gradually, u re no longer as passionate as before. Eventually u begin to notice her fault which has always been there. U quarrel more often. After a while u breakup. On to the next girl.

Like i mentioned early, infatuation happens even between married people who are in love. But love is more permanent. Love and companionship will hold u both, wen infatuation is gone. If u had love her for a particular behaviour or hers, that behaviour wouldnt change over night. U'd still love her even now.

My advice: look for what u love abt ur girlfriend. Focus more on making her ur friend and companion, other than a sex mate. Then look for ways to spice up the relationship. Love is a choice not just a feeling!

I guess ur advice is were am consignd, dats wat I wil do but av dated dis my friend for 4yrs nw, stil no sex... cus she dnt want to... but character wise, hardworking, she is okay!! Bt d problm is me
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
chizzy24:
not abt dat bro....
are u sure
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2015
chizzy24:
then fvck her one more time and get rid of her
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2015
samflexxy:
then fvck her one more time and get rid of her
hmm, nt al abt sex morova she wunt let go
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Nutase: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Na vex dey worry u because ur return on investment is very low. Probably some other girls are offering u a higher ROI and it just dawned on u dat dis girl too dey shit and piss like every normal human being.
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by Sicozone(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
vfactor:

. You said it all! Genius!
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by gede7744(f): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2015
chizzy24:
hmm, nt al abt sex morova she wunt let go

is it because she wouldn't ve sex with u that make ur love grow cold
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
gede7744:

is it because she wouldn't ve sex with u that make ur love grow cold
dnt tink so.....
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by toyo4souls(m): 3:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Nutase:
Na vex dey worry u because ur return on investment is very low. Probably some other girls are offering u a higher ROI and it just dawned on u dat dis girl too dey shit and piss like every normal human being.

ROI .. you cant take it out from a relationship ... either business or pleasure
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by luigiajah(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Where You Drop Am..?
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by celeron40(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Sunkyphil:
Don't mind him o! Him mouth like "lost feelings"..
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by chizzy24(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
celeron40:
Don't mind him o! Him mouth like "lost feelings"..
lolz, take it easy bro
Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by walearoy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
vfactor:

#Respect

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. by yemstok(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
chizzy24:
LOSTS feelings for my girlfriend, pls I need help.

When you found/developed it initially, whom did you tell? You better go and find it.

(1) (Reply)

Help /advice needed / See What A Lady Sent To A Guy Disturbing Her For Nak ED Pictures / Whoever Created This Picture Isnt nice(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.