Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) (2411 Views)

This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Mightyify(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
It is now official as girls are becoming more bold day by day as they now do the chasing. She went to her instagram handle this morning to wish him happy birthday and indirectly ask him to ask her out. That she has waited for it so long. If you were the guy in question what will you do? See pix below....
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Where is the pics?

1 Like

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Mightyify(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2014
The pix

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
The pics funny die.

Anyway that's what she feels for the guy, it isn't a crime to say or express what you feel for someone... Her business though '
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by farano(f): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Like seriously
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Mightyify(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Ayoolajumoke:
The pics funny die.
Anyway that's what she feels for the guy, it isn't a crime to say or express what you feel for someone... Her business though '

Can you do same for a guy you love, even to the extent of going to social media?
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Mightyify:

Can you do same for a guy you love, even to the extent of going to social media?

I can't say I can't, that's why I said its her business.
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2014
She is big,BOLD and beautiful kiss

But I don't think I have th courage to do that

1 Like

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ishiamu(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2014
And this rubbish will make front page.... wonder what we are going to learn from this trash #rubbish *walks out of thread annoyingly*
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by lilmax(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Smh
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Tymax(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Please correct your topic. Nor be "friendzoned guy". Please! Na "desperate SISTER-ZONED chic gives crush 3 days ultimatum to comply." angry
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Girl wey get sense

1 Like

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by lacasera14(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
oh this is lovely
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by lacasera14(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Okay
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by kuphid(f): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm sharp babe, wish her luck
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by adewale2011(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Every one needs CHANGE

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ireneony(f): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Boyfriend snatcher...
after screwing around, she should just say she is desperate to get married

1 Like

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Mightyify(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2014
ishiamu:
And this rubbish will make front page.... wonder what we are going to learn from this trash #rubbish *walks out of thread annoyingly*

Enemies of progress everywhere even on Nairaland. Tufiakwa!
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ireneony(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2014
ishiamu:
because of what u just said, it will make front page
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ishiamu(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Mightyify:

Enemies of progress everywhere even on Nairaland. Tufiakwa!

If you call this thread progress then you got no progress smh
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ishiamu(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
because of what u just said, it will make front page

And when it makes front page how much will you get from that? Your fellow girls they work you dey here they do anyhow. undecided undecided
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by major466(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
What can I say?...
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ireneony(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
ishiamu:

And when it makes front page how much will you get from that? Your fellow girls they work you dey here they do anyhow. undecided undecided
wetin u de do for here...na dis same rope tie the two of us...
for ur information am enjoying my holiday right nowgrin
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Jasi7(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Ymodulus(the psycho)...i see ya! grin
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ishiamu(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
wetin u de do for here...na dis same rope tie the two of us...
for ur information am enjoying my holiday right nowgrin

I still dey wait the thread toreach fp oo, cos if e no reach I go ban you undecided undecided
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Fkhalifa(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
ladies isnt this sexy?abeg ease things for guys and your crush,no let pride finish your life. wink
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Mightyify(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Fkhalifa:
ladies isnt this sexy?abeg ease things for guys and your crush,no let pride finish your life. wink

Tell them! They will love you a guy and be dying inside.... Without coming out clean.
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ireneony(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
ishiamu:

I still dey wait the thread toreach fp oo, cos if e no reach I go ban you undecided undecided
i have already screen shot this comment.....just incase , i ve evidence to proof
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by ishiamu(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
i have already screen shot this comment.....just incase , i ve evidence to proof

LoL me too
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2014
If she can't share a tap of weed with me, how can I trust her.
Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by Oahray: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Ehya... She for just rest o. Bring romance into a good friendship and you'd likely ruin everything... for good.

1 Like

Re: A friendzoned sister gives Crush 3 Days To Ask Her Out On Instagram (pix) by funkyjms: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
badoolee:
She is big,BOLD and beautiful kiss

But I don't think I have th courage to do that

And you call yourself badoolee? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

When People Say Come And Eat / Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? / If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.