Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! (2147 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by seunrebirth(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
The male organ i.e. penile structure is not made up of bones but contain strong muscles that eat up more blood and retain to stand up and remain erect while the man is aroused sexually. Said this, when the man is sexually excited seeing naked woman or during the pre-intimacy, the muscles of the penile structure retains the blood and make the organ erected. The best hand exercise to make the male organ bigger based on this is stretching it naturally. During the day, stretch the organ downward (when it is not erected of course) a few times. This naturally lengthens the structure and you get bigger organ.

The second answer for how to make your male organ bigger naturally by using your hands is massage it upward when it is erected. For this, you can manually erect the male organ using hands and once it is stood, you can putt it upward. Do this gently and a couple of dozen times. You can practice this 3-4 times a day for 3-4 months to see visible results.

The muscles in male organ are similar to that of what you have in rest of the body (say biceps). But then, these muscles grow bigger when they retain the blood. Building these muscles is quite similar
to that of biceps and triceps. You can use traction and lift it with erected male organ. A very little weight can be tied with glans male organ and as you do a weight lifting using arms, can do with male organ. However, you must take care that you should not use too much weight there and lift the traction gently.

[size=15pt]Which other way have you tried? Is it safe? How effective is it? Let us know here![/size]

By Seun: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/how-to-naturally-enlarge-your-thing.html
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2014
My joystick is already very big.

So thanks, but no thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by seunrebirth(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin Let me see it!

UchihaMadara:
My joystick is already very big.

So thanks, but no thanks!
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by mpatu1: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
My guy you are encouraging MASTUBATION and am sure you are using LUX soap

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
seunrebirth:
grin grin grin Let me see it!

Shoooo! shocked shocked
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by temitemi1(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
I got it BIG already... Mr Endowed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by Fkhalifa(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
my question is if a slim guy is adding weight little by lil does his member grow fat also?
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by seunrebirth(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Yes! it will but likely grow shorter grin grin

Fkhalifa:
my question is if a slim guy is adding weight little by lil does his member grow fat also?
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by seunrebirth(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Begi Ooo! grin grin Masturba... Wha?
mpatu1:
My guy you are encouraging MASTUBATION and am sure you are using LUX soap
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by chimerase2: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
I dn try amu e no dey work embarassed

Cus amu eyeing 10 inches tongue
Re: How To Naturally Enlarge Your joystick Without Risk? READ THIS! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Fkhalifa:

Yes and no.

Yes. The surrounding fat tissue will add well....more fat.

No. Penile tissue is mostly muscular tissue and blood vessel. Gaining weight has little effect.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Most Ladies Sef?? / Going Crazy / Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.