Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers (1863 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
I tried to post the results on the other post; modify the initial post but I guess because it has been on the front page I couldn't modify.

This started with just N20,000 for one single mother but like bread cast upon waters God has used wonderful family section members to multiply it.

We had N145,000 to give out and 1500 recharge card, 7 single mothers applied, 6 were able to meet the deadline of submission of verification documents, one was not able to meet the deadline a day after it closed.

The first single mother who we felt had the most need got N 35000, second got 30000 and the rest N 20000.

Before I post the names of beneficiaries, I want to specially thank Pickabeau who did 80 percent of the work on this project. Started the survey, compiled the results and mailed the recipients. I Also thank Judge Cococandy who interviewed recipients and made great recommendations. Judge Jaybee who spent days and nights helping to review and verify the applications God bless you.
God will bless and reward you both.
I want to thank all the donors;

1. Madamhisponkolo sent 10,000
2. R231 sent 10000
3. Edwife sent 10000
4. f4flakes sent in N5000.
5. A brother and his wife who chose to be anonymous each gave N 30000, this brother sha, only God will bless his work on this post
6. Jaybee sent in N20000 through Pickabeau.
7. I raised my donation from the initial N20000 to N30000.
8. Dataplus87 also pledged to support the winner with N2000 airtime.

The beneficiaries are;
1. Habeebat Salmon N 35000 ( I have done the transfer and it should reflect in her account any minute from now)

2. Lovingmum; N30000 ( I have also done her transfer but being its an inter bank transfer she should recieve it before the end of the day)

For the remaining 4, Pickabeau will do a transfer of N 20, 000 each by tomorrow.

3. Deylookme N 20,000
4. M*** A********N
5. Okogun
6. T**** O******

God bless all who participated. God reward all the donors generously.

Make una help me thank Pickabeau I couldnt have done 1/10th of this without him

Update from Pickabeau
All transfers done and acknowledgement emails sent to the four recipients

Verification ongoing with the last applicant
This may be concluded next week

Thanks to the judges,the sponsor and the co sponsors who made this possible.

As a reminder the beneficiaries will still need support in the new year so as anyone is led to support them in any capacity, they will appreciate your assistance

Happy Holidays

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by ammyluv2002(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
You guys are the best! God bless you for putting a smile on someone's face....I truly appreciate you Aisha

4 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
You guys are the best! God bless you for putting a smile on someone's face....I truly appreciate you Aisha

No be only me you go appreciate
I didn't do this alone
Appreciate them all
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by deylookme: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
A

5 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by crackhaus: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
smileysmiley
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by lertee(f): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
You guys have really done well for bring up this initiative. May God reward you abundantly. The beneficiaries will really be happy.
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wow , may God bless you all and replenish your pockets in thousand folds smiley
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by ammyluv2002(f): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
aisha2:

No be only me you go appreciate
I didn't do this alone
Appreciate them all
Yeah, I know that's why I said " you guys " grin

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
deylookme:
Aisha2 , God bless you guys for extending this gesture to single parents like me. You guys have given us a reason to smile this Christmas. Words cannot explain how grateful I am.

Thanks again.

Thank you too for having the courage to raise your baby. May your child bring you Joy, peace and happiness. May your efforts never be in vain

2 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by deylookme: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
T

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by ammyluv2002(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
aisha2:

Thank you too for having the courage to raise your baby. May your child bring you Joy, peace and happiness. May your efforts never be in vain
Amen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
The single mothers are the heroes of this exercise.

In a society where abortions are done in every corner to be bold enough to have and raise your child not throw him or her in a gutter takes guts and courage

May God continue to supply all your needs

May your children grow and call you blessed

4 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by temhab(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
May God bless you all as you put smile on people's face
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by dre11(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is a noble gesture by the OP and the other donors

May God bless you guys more abundantly

Just a season of putting smile on someone lips.
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wow aisha2 what you did is so cool. May God bless you and the other contributors smiley

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by lovingmum(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aisha2,pickabeau,cococandy,madamhisponkolo,R231,edwife,f4flakes,jaybee,dataplus87 and the anonymous brother and his wife, i cant believe this set of people still exist on earth because some people that even know me and my condition doesnt care to help,i cant believe i will be helped by people who doesnt know me personally.
i know i cant thank you enough and am sure you are all blessed even if i dont pray for you but for puting smiles on our (the single mothers)face this chritmas may GOD never forsake you ALL at the point of your needs.
Thank you ALL

8 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by sexymoma(f): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Almighty God!!
Bless Those Who Were Willing To Give
Buh Do Not Have Enough

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
aisha2 more grease ur elbows although we dont alwayz agree but dis time u did well. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by haibe(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thanks a lot donors , may God put smile on ur faces tok
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by shrekandfiona: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
May God Almighty bless you Aisha2 and others for putting a smile on faces. Any time you give, God always has a way of replenishing your source. Divine health and wealth is my wish for you all.

Also those that want to give but have no means, may God bless you all abundantly so you can be a blessing to others without restrictions

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aisha2 , pickabeau , jaybee3 and all the donors, only God can reward you guys for your magnanimity and selflessness.

Merry Xmas to everyone out there especially our single mothers out there doing their best to make the best of each situation.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by freecocoa(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aisha2 thank you and the rest of the gang very plenty, may your source of income never run dry.

I have gotten my own alert, this Xmas is gonna be wowcious cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
God bless all the contributors,Judges and the brain behind this the person of Aisha2..

The tireless Pickabeau God continue to strenghten and bless u

2 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Aisha2 thank you and the rest of the gang very plenty, may your source of income never run dry.

I have gotten my own alert, this Xmas is gonna be wowcious cheesy.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Odunharry(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
Aisha2 , pickabeau , jaybee3 and all the donors, only God can reward you guys for your magnanimity and selflessness.

Merry Xmas to everyone out there especially our single mothers out there doing their best to make the best of each situation.

God bless you all.
God bless u too...
Merry xmas to u

3 Likes

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Odunharry:

God bless u too...
Merry xmas to u
thank you smiley
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by damiso(f): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
God bless you all for putting a smile on someone's face..Pickabeau well done thank you for taking care of logistics part God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lordylordy! My eyes got misty when I saw this cos I can only imagine the happiness your work would bring into some people's lives this Xmas. May God bless you beyond your expectations and carry you & yours thereby making your burdens His...We know God makes light of weights.

Merry xmass to you kiss
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Suzzytee05(f): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
May Almighty God bless u and all those who contributed one way or the other towards dis project and replenish your pockets thousandsfold.
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
GOOD DEED
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
God bless you all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oh aisha darling,thank u so much for this.
It pained me that I didn't participate but all d same,its well. Next time.

To those that donated,still donating,recipients,organisers,thank u all.
This is part of what makes us all humane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless / Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos / His Wife Doesn't Rate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.