Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (34845 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
akpabana:
Good women of ur kind ranged war b/w Saul/David, Atiku/Obj..... Ever since they been fighting have u visited the place to see the boundry? Jst came to NL to open mouth. Mchew, I pray the Govt do the needful to end the killing.I know where the oil is. Pardon if u are offended pls.

I really dont get you but we will wait and see who own what.
By the way,the original map of Nigeria before the creation of state is what is being used.
That means that Anambra owns everything!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

Come to think of it How many states in Nigeria produce oil? Not all states do , other states without crude have other resources( tin, copper, bauxite et al).its left for individuals who have love for their state to develope these resources just like the orient consortuim in Anambra is doing.
The senator did no wrong in clamouring for the addition of his state to benefit from the NDDC largese, and the other senators that flagged him down did well also by protecting their interests..
Its left for the boundary commission to iron things out to know who own what..
I believe the thread shouldn't warrant name calling..

Makes sense.
Thank you.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
asha80:
the same way your brothers are selling expired agbo in the east endangering lives there

As you endanger our lives here with expired drugs.

2 Likes

AJINATU:
A gulley eroded and red soiled land cannot produce oil
mumu
A gully eroded and red soiled land is still far better than your economically buoyant penury of a state you stupidly happened to come from........

Anu nwuru anwu!

10 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
you see the path you're going? Is this also part of the discussion? Smh

Nor vex jare. Na that your guy ignite me, I did not intend for this to degenerate, I just wanted to be schooled.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
"BE AN INSTRUMENT OF PEACE IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD".......1NE NIGERIA CAMPAIGN SAYS SO........ support a 1NE NIGERIA by VISITING AND READING THE BLOG POSTS http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
All the mechanics and tailors here in ihiala are yolobass, poisonous concotion sellers, taxi drivers are mostly from yoloba.

Imaagine where yolobas dwell in their so called lagos.

www.nairaland.com/2042618/jungle-city-story-500-room-house

this is what yolobas are suffering in 21st century.

http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa-fever-in-oyo-state

and see what is fuelling yoloba economy in this jet age
www.nairaland.com/2005526/d-b
OdenigboAroli:

And we also have thousands of yorubas in the east doing some of the most degrading jobs.
Though they havent imported their cannibalism yet but we are ready to put them to check...Nonsense....Bring on your madness.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Arysexy:
Senate did not reject But suspended the enlisting till boundary demarcation complete their task.

Igbo haters already masturbating.

Ayogu eze, iwe nwanne adirokwa eru na okpukpu.

Dont worry; We know the boundary of Anambra ,Enugu and Kogi.
Orient is still drilling oil as we speak....lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Because you phools are too lazy to see opportunities down your nose, a visitor will bring container and the landlord will collect N50 toll only to prostrate to the visitor like a demigod.

Your not ashamed of yourselves, strangers will come open shops and sell goods, your [b]youngmen are doing pinklips and tatoos [/b]in their so called land.

This is actually an Ibo thing @ the emboldened.
Plus, we know who would sell his blood brother or Mother for pecuniary gains.
= omo Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by gossipmama(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
The truth will be out one day. As a kid, I remembered one of those days during Xmas , some white people came to my town for inspection, I asked my dad who was present at their meeting with my Igwe and he said they were oil explorers from shell. There's a road tarred by them 'shell' in my town called Uzo shell! I guess they haven't been around since they got no permission to explore..... They will be back soon! #proudlyanambra

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by jimcomb(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
goto www.yapinitiative.org and check out their career list to apply for one. who knows? pls tell a friend.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
gboss4sure:

Do you have any problem with the 2 states been oil producing states? Who in Nigeria doesn't know that the Nigeria doesn't know that Abia state and Imo State are oil producing states?

Not at all.
I just think the whole nddc derivation and chit is responsible for anambra/kogi wahala.
When states producing less than 20% enjoy 13% derivation, states will begin to struggle to own oil locations
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Nor vex jare. Na that your guy ignite me, I did not intend for this to degenerate, I just wanted to be schooled.

Stfu,you insecure,jealous filled and tribalistic piece of ccunt!
Tribalism and jealousy is in your gene....you cant help it.

11 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by JoeCutie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop thinking like a lazy man.....Anambrarians aren't known for that.
Even if we have the money no bursary will come your way when we still lacking in infrastructure.
Wait! Introduce yourself first. Your name, age, mother's maiden name. Oh, and you're from Anambra State? Gosh! I need to talk to the Governor to sell you off to one of these Northern states.

Hey, do not quote me ever again! I never mentioned you in my post.
Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
asha80:
the same way your brothers are selling expired agbo in the east endangering lives there

So funny but so true! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

How can you claim that Anambra is an oil producing state? It's is this unnecessary type of haste that is agitating others that are laying a claim to the oil location.

Let the boundary delineation commitee submit it report before you can make definitive statement about the status of Anambra as an oil producing state..

Dude, Orient petroleum is doing 2,500 barrels of oil per day as we speak. Go to Aguleri and see what's happening there for yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by okych16(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:
It is only right to cure the affliction of
ignorance when discovered, so please kindly enlighten me on how Abia is
an oil producing state.

And Imo?

How and when did they start producing oil? I'm not talking discovery of
crude oil presence, I am talking production in the class of Bayelsa,
Rivers, Akwa Ibom.

E dy vex you?... Go hug transfrma

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Erotex(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Biafra!!
Where we belong ➡Via Nokia1110_LindaIkejiBlogClassRep
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Ok.
It still does not stop your ilk from migrating here in droves doing the lowest types of jobs or turn to crime. smiley.

As long as this is the end result, I'm ok.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IGBOSON1: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ikengawo:

Imo's Njaba reserve is the deepest in west africa. There's oil all over the state, don't be ignorant. Abia as well and both are in the Niger Delta

^^^Don't mind the guy! He's trying to mask his xenophobia with what he thinks are 'detached' and 'reasonable' arguments!

So because the bastards that delight in holding Ndigbo down deigned not to notice many of the oil fields in Igboland (like they've done for decades with the ones in Anambra); this then translates to Igboland not having oyel in commercial quantity!?

With the level playing field accorded to all ethnicities by the GEJ gov't, Orient petroleum now decided to invest in the same oil block left untouched for decades by these scum....only for them to device new ways of hindering our progress by sponsoring Kogi state to claim what doesn't belong to them!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
lygn19:
ur comment is tribalistic it ain't good to refer to a people or group of people like dat.

He was pushed to the wall so he gave it back to them. He also has the right to return crap for crap after all someone we all know said that "in war everything is fair".
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Collynzo9: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
honeric01:

Educate yourself

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/edo-youths-vow-resist-pumping-crude-oil-edo-delta/
You need the education a lot more.
Your link proves what I said, Edo state no longer produces oil.
The Youths in question were angry with Seplat for supposedly ceding oil from their land to Delta state.
It shows that they are desperate to latch on to that oil producing status.
Read your links properly before throwing them around.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

As long as this is the end result, I'm ok.

Coolio
As long as mouthing of continues to grease your ego.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by abu12: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Dont worry; We know the boundary of Anambra ,Enugu and Kogi.
Orient is still drilling oil as we speak....lol

Stop foooolin your brothers and sisters, orient is not drilling anything, no anambra man is in odeke right now. The boundary adjustment as been concluded and the major oil well belong to kogi state, if jona can't release the report buhari will release come 2015
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
okych16:

E dy vex you?... Go hug transfrma

Hugging it... Please wait...
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
you see the path you're going? Is this also part of the discussion? Smh

Now u can see their true colors!

They are quick to call u a tribalist but they are free to make tribal comments against u and ur people and they don't see anything wrong in doing so once they are the one's doing it.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stfu,you insecure,jealous filled and tribalistic piece of ccunt!
Tribalism and jealousy is in your gene....you cant help it.

Ok.
Firstly, I am not jealous and neither am I insecure. For you to pull those up then they are innately present in you and I am not sorry for you.

Your emotional outburst is welcome though considering it is natural for ibos to get emotional rather than apply logic.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Tokunbohkinibig: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:

See how brother betray brother? I won't say anything on the issue for reason best known to me. But ...

Shut up and Keep that bigoted mouth of urs to yourself. Tribalistic people!!! They ruined Nigeria integrity in less than 8years in power.

If not tribal blackmail, it ll be my brother keeper blackmail; My brother who should be covering my back despite my action is despicable and dangerous to others.

So cos he is Igbo, d other man ought to have kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Coolio
As long as mouthing of continues to grease your ego.

Dude, I own businesses and properties in the no man's land called Lagos. Most yoruba area boys in the Coker axis live off offloading my containers and providing unsolicited security to my interests there. Most of them would slap their mum if I so demanded.

14 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by kennynelcon(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:

See how brother betray brother? I won't say anything on the issue for reason best known to me. But ...
Inter state rivalry
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by honeric01(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Collynzo9:

Tell me what you understood Mr perfect comprehension.
They were clamouring for oil that was recognised as being produced form Delta state, how can you present that to me as evidence that Edo currently produces oil?

Read again oga, those companies they are complaining about are exploiting the strength of "production" by pumping away some of the crude to Delta state illegally. meaning from the ones being produced by Edo state is being illegally pumped away through the back door to "add up to what Delta produces".

Read and watch more:

http://itvradionigeria.com/news/superiority-tussle-min-oil-gas-special-duties-edsopadec-edha-briefing/

http://www.tradeinvestnigeria.com/pls/cms/ti_regout.region?p_rid=362
http://www.gamji.com/article5000/NEWS5122.htm
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/edo-youths-vow-resist-pumping-crude-oil-edo-delta/
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Shut up and Keep that bigoted mouth of urs to yourself. Tribalistic people!!! They ruined Nigeria integrity in less than 8years in power.

If not tribal blackmail, it ll be my brother keeper blackmail; My brother who should be covering my back despite my action is despicable and dangerous to others.

So cos he is Igbo, d other man ought to have kept quiet
Tokunbo you missed my point. If it was a Northerner, a Yoruba or an Ijaw that opposed the bill they will say nobody want the progress of the Igbo-man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan / Lagos Governorship Election Result / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.