Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (99308 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Suzyky4u:

If them like Obituary posts e no bad na. At least it shows that the dead person was once beautiful and was loved while alive. Abi na the dead body them for snap before? With the way you are going, I doubt if you'll even get an obituary, abi na wasted breed you be?
chai!

1-1 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wtf? Are u ok? undecided
lol!
Idowu, awon omo yen ti take e personal o!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

But before I sleep, make I tell you the truth.
Forget about my earlier antics.
I m here to make this thread lively.
So...I v to do the job of either supporting you gals or opposing.
1st Bullet
You gals are actually very beautiful.
Expecially you, Kristina.
I mensurated 3X the 1st time I saw your dp.
Same for suzyky4u.
You know what that mean?
Mi ko e je baje, baje!
You are beautiful!
Hmm,after insultin almost evribdy?
neways,we r cool sha
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wtf? Are u ok? undecided
i only quoted you, so that you can see what i commented, i did'nt mean to mention you so as to cause a quarrel.

Sorry if you did'nt get my point.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2014
HARDDON:

Huh?
Boss any problem?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
pelij:
i only quoted you, so that you can see what i commented, i did'nt mean to mention you so as to cause a quarrel.

Sorry if you did'nt get my point.
phew! Ok i'll pretend I understood the points you scribbled down. U hate your identity? Buoy, that's some serious shyte. See you doc,bro!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
lol!
Idowu, awon omo yen ti take e personal o!
walahi grin grin

U don enter one chance
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:

Hmm,after insultin almost evribdy?
neways,we r cool sha
lol.
They call it 'melecine afta deth'.
Shebi una too yab me.
But you see Nairaland is a battle ground!
You v to be sound psychologically to survive e-wars.
Last Bullet
I hope this ll make you more resolute next time you meet bullies!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by pocohantas(f): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Wareva
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

walahi grin grin

U don enter one chance
I don komot from one chance bus.
Na you remain now.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:
Eleyi gidi gaan o
The girl is fine na, just that her face is like she wants to cry.

-\
lmao!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
lol.
They call it 'melecine afta deth'.
Shebi una too yab me.
But you see Nairaland is a battle ground!
You v to be sound psychologically to survive e-wars.
Last Bullet
I hope this ll make you more resolute next time you meet bullies!
Yea.....slip ttyt
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

phew! Ok i'll pretend I understood the points you scribbled down. U hate your identity? Buoy, that's some serious shyte. See you doc,bro!
#peace
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:

Yea.....slip ttyt
Tanx
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:
Eleyi gidi gaan o
The girl is fine na, just that her face is like she wants to cry.

That anyone feels different about her isn't entirely hating, maybe he/she can't just see her wow factor or for all the hype he/she was expecting to see one stunner in some designer shii. undecided
I dey this category I no go lie. grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15am On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

I don komot from one chance bus.
Na you remain now.
I don board ya bus o....he don tok peace.

Mobolowowon! grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2014
ochon:

Bia, gini meziri inazi a upload pinshure gi after ndi hackers hackiri NL. embarassed

Lol I do!! It is all me smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Tanx
I had fun today,tym to sleep.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin lmao!! Okay I'll look into it.
yay!!!! I lofffffffffff you u u u uu!!!! kiss grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by pocohantas(f): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I dey this category I no go lie. grin

I don't know wah da fuq is wrong with Nigerians. Once your opinion is different from the bandwagon, they call you hater.
That girl is just a teenager, it's normal for her to have fans, her ability to hold the fans down @ a later age, I guess that's when we would be able to judge this better.

Then they would say "show ur face", so one has to have a face to criticise..."rabbish"
It's not her fault though, she is fine...no two ways about that, I guess her fans just made us expect to see more.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by DeadMann(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Don't get it twisted. They are pretty but definitely not the prettiest on NL
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkekeChristian(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Whenever women talk is involved, quarrel MUST always enter.

90% of all the pictures I see go bleed makeup makeup if I pour dem water. It is true actually that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Yet I still no understand why the pictures no gree stick for my mind; I had to take various glances at the same picture over and again most of the time. In the end, I learnt from this thread that beauty is vain. I like some of your signatures sha...
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27am On Dec 18, 2014
pocohantas:

I don't know wah da fuq is wrong with Nigerians. Once your opinion is different from the bandwagon, they call you hater.
That girl is just a teenager, it's normal for her to have fans, her ability to hold the fans down @ a later age, I guess that's when we would be able to judge this better.

Then they would say "show ur face", so one has to have a face to criticise..."rabbish"
It's not her fault though, she is fine...no two ways about that, I guess her fans just made us expect to see more.
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PEOPLE... KPA! KPA! KPAKPA....KPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! You have spoken well our daughter. You were blessed with that thing called cmmon sense. Chop am! kiss
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sehindemi(f): 2:39am On Dec 18, 2014
HARDDON:

Plz where is d face ?

grin
: lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sehindemi(f): 2:42am On Dec 18, 2014
femi4:
I vote [size=28pt]sehindemi[/size]
Thkzzz sweet..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sehindemi(f): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Emodeee: 2:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Missmossy:

Hahaha funny you tongue

will u marry me?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by clovislouis(m): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by phiszo(m): 3:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Silly thread and op/mod.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by litetias(m): 4:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Taaaah!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by AreaFada2: 4:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Na wao, so some people actually dedicate time to checking out other people's pics.

hmmmmmmm.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Where's my name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.