Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (99123 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by realmedia(f): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Check out this striking photo of a bride and her bridesmaids flaunting their massive backsides

This lovely photo of a curvy bride and her bridesmaids is causing a stir online because they all flaunted their massive backsides.

See full photo below.

VIA >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/check-out-this-striking-photo-of-bride.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Ehiscotch(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Every thing with a massive backside trends.

"Oh, wow. Aren't those a lovely, well-arranged, packaged behinds. I don't think any of them would leave the wedding single".

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ChopBellefull(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
D bride is wise, she rolled among doz having same qualities wit her...

Me and my friends we have diff diick size... I wish i cld select my friends like she did

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Each of them every weekend nd am ok for the week

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by EbukaHades10(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Omo,the wedding go make sense die.
See as yanch line up like market wey dey yaba.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Ehiscotch(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
I really think it is impossible to have a dozen of big bum persons as friends. I mean, most of them take pride in their bums and there is usually this ego conflict - hypothetically speaking.

So what do we call a group of well proportioned behinds?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Gosj01(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Heavy duty!

I sell clean and cheap laptops

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Topmaike007(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2018
yeee.. this one is greatly massive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by cosby02(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Igbe

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by pyyxxaro: 2:38am On Nov 25, 2018
I can imagine the way married women would be giving their randy husbands bumper to bumper during this wedding

Single ladies with flat yansh like slate go just de vex , there go de wish say there fit pour acid on top all these ukwu , make e flat like their own

See the 1st n 3rd ukwu from the left....Lawd , I die there

If you get small prik like Okro , I nor won see ur comment for here oh

The kin slap when I go give you ehn, naa once u go get apolo embarassed

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by MarianaTrench: 4:38am On Nov 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by femi4: 5:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Every flat ass girl in that wedding will undergo depression. #chooseyourfriendwisely

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by madone: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Gosj01:
Heavy duty!

I sell clean and cheap laptops
do you swsp
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Gosj01(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2018
madone:
do you swsp
No, direct sales.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by okoroemeka(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Haba,God why do u create something big,soft, springy,bouncy and provocative like these ikebes and expect us mere mortals not to misbehave

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by dyze(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I can imagine the way married women would be giving their randy husbands bumper to bumper during this wedding

Single ladies with flat yansh like slate go just de vex , there go de wish say there fit pour acid on top all these ukwu , make e flat like their own

See the 1st n 3rd ukwu from the left....Lawd , I die there

If you get small prik like Okro , I nor won see ur comment for here oh

The kin slap when I go give you ehn, naa once u go get apolo embarassed

You be sharp bad niggah. Na wetin I first sight be that

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by pyyxxaro: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2018
dyze:

You be sharp bad niggah. Na wetin I first sight be that

I get one aunty when de go deeper life grin

If she de this wedding ehn, she for just de plead the blood of Jesus

because these gals are out to break homes angry

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Fiaburnthem: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Everywhere Cake
Udu Ukwu.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2018
The first girl from the right is so my type. Slimthick like Saff. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by chudyprince: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2018
Their brain is inside that thing there are flaunting

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Oreofepeters: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2018
This is Big Yansh Association of Nigeria plc (BYAN)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Saff(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2018
grin grin
Earthbound:
The first girl from the right is so my type. Slimthick like Saff. grin
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Olalan(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2018
No iota of self respect in this pics cause all I see are ladies who see themselves as tools for sexual pleasure.
BTW if a girl takes pics with emphasis on showing her bum or cleavage just know she's of a little mind

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by donestk(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2018
Nyansh is everything for Nigerian women

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Guyman02: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
I hope women won't complain by the time guys start posing with grooms men showing big erections angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by yinkus6750(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice one, confirms the saying that birds of same feather flocks together..
We could have seen the pictures of the groomsmen too, to know if they made a perfect blend.
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
By the way, double congratulations to the bride:

1. You are now married

2. You made Nairaland Front Page, you and your friends...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by sureteeboy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cool

Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by GistersNG: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
sad
Re: Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides by MexxIT(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
D last gal on d ryt has d best ass of d bunch... U can see her future from her back

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.