Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment (7514 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by kudoxs(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
during my stay in France, i was staying with my uncle and the wife is always @ home. so i normally take my french GF to a friend's house in Monaco to Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Konji is no respecter of persons ...."it can come at any time", and it could happen anywhere as the spirit leads!, even inside a car or any empty space....the same guys and girls that will wring their noses in disgust after reading this thread will be the same ones to forget their resolve in the throes of raw passion undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
MRSANITY:
so that when you are fucking him and shouting ha ha harder, people will not hear abi?
hahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao lwtmb my belle oooo

This your comment make me laf so tey I don wake my ppl for house
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Applaner: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
u ve disqualified dem already

boys

not men

I deal wit men
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by chimerase2: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hypocrites of nairaland gals re becoming unbecoming cheesy
Op u re even saying der frnds huz
Some of them here self dey hv been straffed in an umcompleted building grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Equado(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yomieluv:
Friend's house is better,what of people that do it in dark places,abandon places,near well,under trees nko?
my so called classy ex dragged me to an uncompleted building...where we *****
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Equado(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
tomietush:
hmmmm. n what if he lied to you?
nor mind am...when I they uni...I 4ckd girls with high standards with the power of lies...not that am proud of it though
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by ipleddge: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
More than 50%of girls do this,so o wnt believe any girl that say no
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by fabulousmann(f): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2014
To date a guy I ve to c a receipt saying he paid rent with his name boldingly wriTten on d receipt cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by kolajoo(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2014
VickyyB:
I don't date guys for sex.
That's not what the Op asked grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by buchisom1(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Many of the gals here re guilty of that so mak una stop forming coz we knw una well

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by clevvermind(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
one of my priority of dating a guy is, he must have an apartment, if not am not dating
a guy who did not have an apartment or money to pay for a night in a hotel is not fit to date a girl. he should go and make money first.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by valdes00(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Timbuktou:
No nairaland has ever been pracked inher boyfriend's friend's apartment. All their boyfriends have houses and mansions except when they are about to break up or have broken up.
GBAM... Lobatan... U av jus spoken d TRUTH n d TRUTH shall set u free
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by akinsadeez(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
But seriously, it is a normal thing for guys but in my view it demeans the lady. A lady that my friend has banged in my room or apartment can never have any respect in my eyes again. I don't know why but immediately it happens, I lose every form of respect for a lady. I expect that a lady who knows her worth should be able to insist that her man should wait until they get to his house or her place.
I remember while I was in school, a lady had a slight illness close to exam period and was taken to the clinic. The doctors decided to put her on bed rest for a few days. It later came out that her boyfriend went to meet her in the clinic and was banging her there. There were both caught in the act and expelled. Now I wonder why a lady will allow a man to sleep with her in d clinic no matter how insistent or persuasive he is. A lady can always No. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
akinsadeez:
But seriously, it is a normal thing for guys but in my view it demeans the lady. A lady that my friend has banged in my room or apartment can never have any respect in my eyes again. I don't know why but immediately it happens, I lose every form of respect for a lady. I expect that a lady who knows her worth should be able to insist that her man should wait until they get to his house or her place.
I remember while I was in school, a lady had a slight illness close to exam period and was taken to the clinic. The doctors decided to put her on bed rest for a few days. It later came out that her boyfriend went to meet her in the clinic and was banging her there. There were both caught in the act and expelled. Now I wonder why a lady will allow a man to sleep with her in d clinic no matter how insistent or persuasive he is. A lady can always No. My opinion though.
THE GUY AND THE GIRL ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS OF THAT YEAR!...DAMN!...IN A CLINIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by iamrealdeji(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:
haven't you ever bleeped at a guy's friend's house before?
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Meister(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:

Whats with the face ? U no go answer ?
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Every girl have experience it either once or more than......of cus except NL girls dat dnt have s e x
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Neldrizzy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am self made and responsible.... i brings them(girls) home and show them Love, that's how we roll!
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tomietush(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
xule20:
Every girl have experience it either once or more than......except NLders girls dat dnt ve intimacy
i share your thought
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Meister(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
VickyyB:

Lmao.......And why do u think the guy is dating u ?
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by fentoluwa2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
It's not a big deal. A guy may have nurture the plans in his mind that sex will take place and surely the girl can roll with the plan on her visit when he makes the sex moves.....sexual arousal knows no venue.
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
As for us here in Kinshasha, we dnt have a special venue for bleeping. Forest, road, bus,clinic, office...name them. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Sharksblow(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm. Konji ko, Konji ni...
e no fit catch me anywhere except in my car, incomplete building, bush etc
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by kenex4ever(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
ggrin:
never underrate the power of conji wink
the realest girl
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Emodeee: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Av u nt seen a case where the friend will even do inside?
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
You must be a citizen of virgin island in ur dream lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by DonTim1: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Dis topics brings back crzy weird experiences....

To dose forming holier than thou, am sure d topic brings back dat memory of at least d qquickie you had. You can just claim it happened long ago if it makes u feel beta
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by tomietush(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Emodeee:
Av u nt seen a case where the friend will even do inside?
bobo u badt o*in niyola's voice*
Re: Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment by lordfalcao(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2014
lefulefu:
when i dey school many of my close paddies dey Bring their BaBe come my room to phuk and dem dey do likewise 4 me.na for am to signal u and u go leave room 4 dem grin.
and some of this gals might be reading this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! What Is This Groom Looking For? [see Photo] / For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.