Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (28647 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
kika23:

See bros ooo.... Haba Mo!! You hate me like that. Yea?
That's the way marriages would be in the next few years.
We sign up a contract for 6 months and if all is well we renew the contract for another 1 year and if all seems to be fair enough we go for another 5 yrs and on and on until we hit a particular age range say like 50 yrs and above where our maturity and outlook on life might be of better judgement grin

Honestly, marriages should be based on contract to enable any party involved walk away if it is not working - With women agitating for equality here and there I think it is important to make it more flexible for people to walk away if they wish.

I hope you're aware how hard it is to look at each other's eyeball if you're no longer in love with your /girl friend/spouse.....so at that point I can conveniently walk away briefcase in hand and find myself another woman that we both can look at each other's eyeballs. grin

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

Abeg how them dey take propose again

Do you want me to hack your brain with a Trojan virus??

If I hack your brain now, you would say yes without any delay

but I'm being civil...I'm giving you a chance now to make a willing decision

I don't want to be your Abacha...I want to be your Jonathan...I want to make you my Patience grin

Hian

you never hear say those kain things nor dey work on me ?

I nor wan be patience at all not to talk of your patience .
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
He who finds a good wife finds a good thing.

Congrats and wishes you both a happy married life smiley
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

Shey I say come make we marry u nor gree... tongue
Hehe cheesy

To marry na one thing ,but to marry hypertension na another thing. tongue
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Congratulations grin How I love weddings! Cant wait for mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:
I love her shoes!!!!! embarassed

Is that all? No congratulations Coco? shocked
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
pansophist:
He who finds a good finds a good thing.

Congrats and wishes you both a happy married life smiley
If you meet my uncle's wife called Comfort ,you will change your statement asap tongue grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

♍A̶̲̅ké i pray put first grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by April07: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hehe cheesy

To marry na one thing ,but to marry hypertension na another thing. tongue

Heheheehe...

Tell me about it
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by pansophist(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
If you meet my uncle's wife called Comfort ,you will change your statement asap tongue grin

e be like say your uncle no de achieve comfort for his wife hand, I understand sha grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by balogundayo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
in the first pic, you look like this nonso guy from dear mother...
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

Heheheehe...

Tell me about it
I heard there are some kind of women you get married to and your life becomes that of a guard. grin tongue
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:

Do the needful
Which is? grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
ochon:

LOL. See as Omalicha just dey dribble around the truth. Of course you are Nigerian, most of us are, but your tribe is Yoruba, hence the 'namesake'. tongue grin

Sometimes I wish I could speak another language, apart from Igbo and English. sadcry
I'm not Yoruba
Just so you know, I also have igbo, hausa, efik and bini names grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Awwwwwwwww! Beautiful couple kiss I'm moved to tears cry

God Bless ur union sir smiley
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
pansophist:

e be like say your uncle no de achieve comfort for his wife hand, I understand sha grin
Comfort was everything uncomfortable about marriage. grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Zeemoor:

I'm not Yoruba
Just so you know, I also have igbo, hausa, efik and bini names grin
Enough with the lies before I post your local govt. of origin identification letter here o grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by kika23(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's the way marriages would be in the next few years.
We sign up a contract for 6 months and if all is well we renew the contract for another 1 year and if all seems to be fair enough we go for another 5 yrs and on and on until we hit a particular age range say like 50 yrs and above where our maturity and outlook on life might be of better judgement grin

Honestly, marriages should be based on contract to enable any party involved walk away if it is not working - With women agitating for equality here and there I think it is important to make it more flexible for people to walk away if they wish.

I hope you're aware how hard it is to look at each other's eyeball if you're no longer in love with your /girl friend/spouse.....so at that point I can conveniently walk away briefcase in hand and find myself another woman that we both can look at each other's eyeballs. grin

What do you think?

Nope it wouldn't be that way. Well maybe for un serious people and cowards... Why would you want to leave someone just because you have issues which can be resolved? You'd just conclude that you can't go on with it and then "on to the next one"? That's crap.

You aren't ready to get married then. Personally, I wouldn't agree to such contract. It doesn't make sense and it doesn't make me a serious person. I want to be responsible for other people too na. Ok! Ok! What if children are involved and you and the woman have issues? You'd go to the next one and have kids with her again? And that'll be the trend for you? It makes no sense Mo.... That's what I think... More stuff to add but I'm tired of typing... Pardon..
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Iyawo osingi, eku inawo ojo
Ere a po n'be oo
lertee:

Just propose and stop beating around the bush undecided.
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by pansophist(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Comfort was everything uncomfortable about marriage. grin

Na wa ooo, chai. How you go take help am na? lol tongue
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by April07: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
I heard there are some kind of women you get married to and your life becomes that of a guard. grin tongue

You heard oooo grin

Maybe its not such a bad thing.. smiley

and you! I have beef with you angry
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by 1one: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Hian

you never hear say those kain things nor dey work on me ?

I nor wan be patience at all not to talk of your patience .

Chaiii... embarassed undecided

So where will I start from again now undecided undecided
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
kika23:

Nope it wouldn't be that way. Well maybe for un serious people and cowards... Why would you want to leave someone just because you have issues which can be resolved? You'd just conclude that you can't go on with it and then "on to the next one"? That's crap.

You aren't ready to get married then. Personally, I wouldn't agree to such contract. It doesn't make sense and it doesn't make me a serious person. I want to be responsible for other people too na. Ok! Ok! What if children are involved and you and the woman have issues? You'd go to the next one and have kids with her again? And that'll be the trend for you? It makes no sense Mo.... That's what I think... More stuff to add but I'm tired of typing... Pardon..

If you wont agree, many will agree. At the end, you should adopt whichever measures that rock your boat. Its even happening now, but between individuals though. Havent you heard of contract marriage? whereby both party dissolves it after the sole aim of such union has been achieved?

Havent you also seen people in a common-law marriages? (marriage with no official binding), civil partnership, cohabitation etc?
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oh, the identification letter is with you?
I've searched every nook and cranny of the house but couldn't find it
I must have unknowingly left it at your place the last time I visited grin
Truckpusher:
Enough with the lies before I post your local govt. of origin identification letter here o grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
kika23:

From your written words and if I may get you right,you want to remain with one man for the rest of your life? cheesy
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Lero15(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie grin

Do u have a sis that looks exactly like you?? wink

If yes, I might just make arrangements for this Weekend grin
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

You heard oooo grin

Maybe its not such a bad thing.. smiley

and you! I have beef with you angry
I thought we were just getting along just now,what happened again? grin

I dun fucck up? cheesy
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
Oh, the identification letter is with you?
I've searched every nook and cranny of the house but couldn't find it
I must have unknowingly left it at your place the last time I visited grin
This is how you'll chase away my potential wife from me,abeg commot road. grin

Dem send you? angry
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by kika23(f): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
pansophist:

If you wont agree, many will agree. At the end, you should adopt whichever measures that rock your boat. Its even happening now, but between individuals though. Havent you heard of contract marriage? whereby both party dissolves it after the sole aim of such union has been achieved?

Havent you also seen people in a common-law marriages? (marriage with no official binding), civil partnership, cohabitation etc?

Like you said "whatever rocks my boat" smiley
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by kika23(f): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
From your written words and if I may get you right,you want to remain with one man for the rest of your life? cheesy

That's correct sir....
Re: I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) by lilmax(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
biaka1994:
Una worwor
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.