Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (23034 Views)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2014
As for me .....notin is too small ...notin is too big
Her father's company can do grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by baski92(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Dat she is pregnant... So Dat her will hand over her to me 4 free

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Cholls(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2014
My brother ah ah! This one is over big o. Is her father dead?

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2014
na my own b dat ooo...
I know she's capable you talk your own grin
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2014
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.
Tnx for your correction

16 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by unibenstudent1(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Am expecting 100naira MTN recharged card#so sad

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Am expecting 100naira MTN recharged card#so sad
undecided
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Livingwalker:

Tnx for your correction
please don't find my correction offensive. you are welcome.

7 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
please don't find my correction offensive. you are welcome.
not at all ....just enjoy the thread........ you are a Walker too I would like to wat inspired you sha
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2014

2014 Cadillac Escalade and a Porsche Panamera cool

3 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Janeify(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Na those wey get boo abi na bee go answer am...observing cool

4 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Janeify(f): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:

You didn't correct one person only but a thousand people out there and luckily, I'm one....Thanks much

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by jnrbayano(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Janeify:
Na those wey get boo abi na bee go answer am...observing cool

You do have, I'm sure smiley
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Janeify:

You didn't correct one person only but a thousand people out there and luckily, I'm one....Thanks much
thanks for your understanding dear.

5 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Livingwalker:

not at all ....just enjoy the thread........ you are a Walker too I would like to wat inspired you sha
hehehe... not really zombie ish, I hardly sleep, I only rest. so I use most of my alert hours to do research. I literally walk around online do research to learn something new, I dig dig dig and dig while also trying to hide my trails. you could see my shadow but you will never recognize the ShadowWalker.

3 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Applaner: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2014
a carton of con dom

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Applaner:
a carton of con dom
hahaha nice
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by beckyomas(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
I have never received a gift for Christmas, not expecting one anyway.
I dont give gifts, so i dont expect one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
2014 bugatti is okay while I am gonna give her a private jet in return...

That one na someday if I get partner.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2014
beckyomas:
I have never received a gift for Christmas, not expecting one anyway.
I dont give gifts, so i dont expect one.
Don't you think its kul to gv out gifts and receive too?
you can try it out this Christmas and who know someone might hand over 2015 BENTLEY to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by beckyomas(f): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Livingwalker:

Don't you think its kul to gv out gifts and receive too?
you can try it out this Christmas and who know someone might hand over 2015 BENTLEY to you
lol! Its not like i dont like to give, i do but i dont know what to give.
No be only 2015 BENTLEY.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
grin just believe
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by FLAWLES(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Make i siddon de look
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Greatomotoy: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
singlets ties and flowers% ladies are stingy yet they expect iphone 6 in return

4 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Exjoker(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Livingwalker:
As for me .....notin is too small ...notin is too big
Her father's company can do grin
Criminal! you're lucky it isn't my daughter you're dating

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Exjoker(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
Make i siddon de look
Hey why are you sitting down alone?

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Savigne(f): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmm lemme not be greedy,I just want;
A GOLD PLATED iphone6
Bmw X6
A house in the Bahamas
Daz all
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by FLAWLES(f): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Hey why are you sitting down alone?
.nothing oo
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Exjoker(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.nothing oo
Do you mind if i seat with you?

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by FLAWLES(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Do you mind if i seat with you?
.sure

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Exjoker(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.sure
Thanks... So what gift are you gon' be sending out to him this Xmas?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / How Can I Get This Cute Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.