Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

EXPOSED VIDEO: Beautiful Lady Caught Her Mum Doing It With Her Own Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXPOSED VIDEO: Beautiful Lady Caught Her Mum Doing It With Her Own Boyfriend (1330 Views)

‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED VIDEO: Beautiful Lady Caught Her Mum Doing It With Her Own Boyfriend by cityguyonnl: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014

She’s is suppose to be the
woman that should be guiding and advicing her daugher via the
right path but instead she was caught servicing her daughter’s
boyfriend. From what we gathered: The
woman decided to do this just because she was not with any
man.

How can a caring mother
do this to her own daughter? Out
of all the guys in the world, she chose to break her own
daughter’s heart by sleeping with
Man.

Even if she did something wrong
to her mum, do you think she
deserved to be paid back like
this? She has gone too far in my
own opinion, exposing her mum
to the world is a bad decision! What do you think?
Click the image link below to watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Two Ritualists Caught In Delta State, Warri / Behold Photos Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans' Wife And 5 Children in His Mansion / Nigerian Lady Shares Sex Chats She Received From A Married Man Who Defamed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.